Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Strangest outfit a social has worn?

Jump to newest

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

What was the, in your opinion, strangest outfit worn by someone you’ve met for a social?

Mine, not from Fab was a 40s something guy in a hand knitted yellow and black bumble bee jumper. He wanted me back at his for tea and scones with his mum. He was like Norman Bates to look at. Taxi for Bhubaysi lol.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *abs..Woman
over a year ago

"What was the, in your opinion, strangest outfit worn by someone you’ve met for a social?

Mine, not from Fab was a 40s something guy in a hand knitted yellow and black bumble bee jumper. He wanted me back at his for tea and scones with his mum. He was like Norman Bates to look at. Taxi for Bhubaysi lol.

"

oh dear

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I met a guy on a dating site. He turned up in a long leather trench coat. It was a really hot day.

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"What was the, in your opinion, strangest outfit worn by someone you’ve met for a social?

oh dear "

I can chuckle about it now but at the time....

By *MP3Man
over a year ago

Between Scylla and Charybdis

"I met a guy on a dating site. He turned up in a long leather trench coat. It was a really hot day. "

Had he just come from the Matrix?

By *hubaysi OP   Woman
over a year ago

Leeds

"I met a guy on a dating site. He turned up in a long leather trench coat. It was a really hot day. "

Was it Gareth Gates when he lost on Pop Idol? I saw him in TGIs not long after wearing a long leather trench coat but it was New Years Eve.

Post new Message to Thread