Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Assumptions

Jump to newest

By *ryst In Isolde OP   Woman
over a year ago

your imagination

For all those guys posting thread, comments, and status messages bemoaning the fact that you're competing with every other guy on the site for the attention of the female minority... you're not!!

1. Not every guy on the site is looking to meet women... so they're not competing with you.

2. Not every woman is looking to meet men, so you don't need to worry about competing for them.

3. Most women who are looking for men have preferences. If you don't match their preferences you're not even in the running. But neither is anyone else who doesn't match their preferences.

4. YOU are not going to fancy every woman. Odd as it may seem, you will chat to and maybe even socially meet people you just don't connect with.

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Hear hear- couldn't agree more - I'd also add to that the "all the bad guys ruin it for the rest of us" comments that are rolled out to apportion blame for a lack of "success" on here.

The only thing that can "ruin" your Fab "success" is you yourself through too high expectations, a sense of entitlement, rubbish profiles and pics etc

By *mokes n MirrorsCouple
over a year ago

Plymouth and Newcastle (sometimes)

Both of the previous posters have it spot on. Fabs ain't that hard if you have a modicum of common sense, decency and a realistic attitude. People only make it hard on themselves not others.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"For all those guys posting thread, comments, and status messages bemoaning the fact that you're competing with every other guy on the site for the attention of the female minority... you're not!!

1. Not every guy on the site is looking to meet women... so they're not competing with you.

2. Not every woman is looking to meet men, so you don't need to worry about competing for them.

3. Most women who are looking for men have preferences. If you don't match their preferences you're not even in the running. But neither is anyone else who doesn't match their preferences.

4. YOU are not going to fancy every woman. Odd as it may seem, you will chat to and maybe even socially meet people you just don't connect with.

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!! "

Bingo!

over a year ago

your imagination

"Hear hear- couldn't agree more - I'd also add to that the "all the bad guys ruin it for the rest of us" comments that are rolled out to apportion blame for a lack of "success" on here.

The only thing that can "ruin" your Fab "success" is you yourself through too high expectations, a sense of entitlement, rubbish profiles and pics etc"

Thats true too

over a year ago

"For all those guys posting thread, comments, and status messages bemoaning the fact that you're competing with every other guy on the site for the attention of the female minority... you're not!!

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!! "

Is there an Amen to this?

over a year ago

Faf anyone?

over a year ago

I am into a nich (women with blue Ford Fiesta) so I won't meet anyone who do not fit the bill guys so you aren't competing with me.

#youknowwhoyouare

X

over a year ago

your imagination

"I am into a nich (women with blue Ford Fiesta) so I won't meet anyone who do not fit the bill guys so you aren't competing with me.

#youknowwhoyouare

X "

See? Case in point... and even though I fancy the bearded one I still haven't bought a blue Fiesta in the hope of getting his attention... #Iknowwhentoquit

over a year ago

"I am into a nich (women with blue Ford Fiesta) so I won't meet anyone who do not fit the bill guys so you aren't competing with me.

#youknowwhoyouare

X

See? Case in point... and even though I fancy the bearded one I still haven't bought a blue Fiesta in the hope of getting his attention... #Iknowwhentoquit

"

Hahaha I am actually doing a paidpartnership with Fiesta !

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

Hahaha I am actually doing a paidpartnership with Fiesta ! "

I would take a Ford if somebody gave me one for free! Except the Mustang

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

Hahaha I am actually doing a paidpartnership with Fiesta !

I would take a Ford if somebody gave me one for free! Except the Mustang "

Then you'd be able to learn howto shag from the quicker shagger from North Wales !

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

"

Is it bad that I just bought a copy of autotrader?...

over a year ago

They should try other sites lol

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

Is it bad that I just bought a copy of autotrader?..."

I'll make an exception for you Geordie if you teach how to bend my knee with such class and grace

over a year ago

Perfectly put.... and yet the countdown has already started to the next bemoaning thread

By *abrielle247Couple (FF)
over a year ago

PDI Gran Canaria

Well said, but shame a lot of guys don't read the forums let alone the profiles. Reading the forums should be compulsory, then it may educate them a tad.

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

I'll make an exception for you Geordie if you teach how to bend my knee with such class and grace "

Well now I'm relieved! They didn't have any fiestas in Bleu De France anyway

You have yourself a deal

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

I'll make an exception for you Geordie if you teach how to bend my knee with such class and grace

You have yourself a deal "

Thank you, I'll make sure I eat a lot of Omega 3 and 6 for the joint in my knees

over a year ago

your imagination

#youknowwhoyouare

X

You have yourself a deal "

Ffs G3orgie.... stop stealing all the hot guys!!

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

You have yourself a deal

Ffs G3orgie.... stop stealing all the hot guys!! "

*hangs head in shame* Sorry Miss Play

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

You have yourself a deal

Ffs G3orgie.... stop stealing all the hot guys!! "

The worsr in it is that he steals them for his UNO team !

over a year ago

your imagination

#youknowwhoyouare

X

You have yourself a deal

*hangs head in shame* Sorry Miss Play "

You wouldn't know shame if it bit you in the ass!

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

That’s a great way to look at it. I’ve been lucky and met more people than I thought I would.

PM = PTWM + PM

Where PM is the number of people I’ve met.

And PTWM (People I Thought I Would Meet) is 0.

But you’re right the people I have met have been pretty great, and that’s precisely because I happened to be the sort of person they’d likely get on with.

Absolutely no complaints from me. Well, except that couple in Glasgow who I had the weirdest social with not long after I’d joined.

over a year ago

your imagination

#youknowwhoyouare

X

You have yourself a deal

The worsr in it is that he steals them for his UNO team ! "

Well if thats his preference....

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X "

Oh bottoms. What about ones who had a blue Ford Fiesta and loved it very much

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

Oh bottoms. What about ones who had a blue Ford Fiesta and loved it very much "

Do you picture of it with you seating on the front seat ?

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

Do you have* picture of it with you seating on the front seat ? "

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

Do you picture of it with you seating on the front seat ? "

I don't believe I do no My bum dent may still be in the bonnet though

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

I don't believe I do no My bum dent may still be in the bonnet though "

Pm a pic and I'll do you

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

#youknowwhoyouare

X "

I have a blue ford fiesta

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

I don't believe I do no My bum dent may still be in the bonnet though

Pm a pic and I'll do you "

over a year ago

"Hear hear- couldn't agree more - I'd also add to that the "all the bad guys ruin it for the rest of us" comments that are rolled out to apportion blame for a lack of "success" on here.

The only thing that can "ruin" your Fab "success" is you yourself through too high expectations, a sense of entitlement, rubbish profiles and pics etc"

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

I have a blue ford fiesta "

#erection

over a year ago

Well said now can I be first to meet you

By *alking DisasterWoman
over a year ago

South Oxfordshire

#youknowwhoyouare

X

#erection"

I also like Kinder Buenos and Nutella!

over a year ago

#youknowwhoyouare

X

#erection

I also like Kinder Buenos and Nutella!"

Considered yourself fucked and satisfied !

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

See now I have to disagree .

If you’d care to look at some of the time waster threads , you’ll see plenty of couples and single women who say they no longer meet through the site as it’s so full of time wasters , mainly men .

So they do fuck it up for the good guys .

By *allisto2000Woman
over a year ago

Stafford ish

#youknowwhoyouare

X

"

OP I was just reading though the forum posts and yours caught my eye.... just had to say, you had me in stitches! perfect giggle, in a nice way, thank you x

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I’ll be honest I just wing it. I don’t really care wether I end up getting a meet or not, done get me wrong it would be lush to get more but the forums are the main reason for my presence here.

Others fuck it up, of course they do. But seeing how the majority of my mails are people saying how refreshing it is for a single male especially of my age to break the stereotype is something I like. I’m not like most guys and I’m happy with that, to see others understand me as an individual and go out of their way to compliment that is more than enough for me and far preferable to just dipping my wick in randoms.

over a year ago

your imagination

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!! Well said now can I be first to meet you "

First??? You've missed that boat by a few years!

over a year ago

your imagination

#youknowwhoyouare

X

OP I was just reading though the forum posts and yours caught my eye.... just had to say, you had me in stitches! perfect giggle, in a nice way, thank you x "

Glad it gave you a tickle

over a year ago

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!! Well said now can I be first to meet you

First??? You've missed that boat by a few years! "

damn so OK 375th then

over a year ago

your imagination

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!! Well said now can I be first to meet you

First??? You've missed that boat by a few years! damn so OK 375th then "

If you count social events... that ship has probably sailed too lol. Shall I pencil you in for 1000th?

over a year ago

First??? You've missed that boat by a few years! damn so OK 375th then

If you count social events... that ship has probably sailed too lol. Shall I pencil you in for 1000th? "

omg no I may have to judge you ha

over a year ago

Guess you're a statistician!

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"See now I have to disagree .

If you’d care to look at some of the time waster threads , you’ll see plenty of couples and single women who say they no longer meet through the site as it’s so full of time wasters , mainly men .

So they do fuck it up for the good guys ."

Ah but they don't - they may have resulted in that particular person not meeting any more (which is of course a shame if they actually mean what they are saying on those threads) but they've not stopped good guys getting meets full stop. If they had then I'd be inclined to agree with you.

over a year ago

Exactly so OP. Clearly the site works for some single men. I've not been here long and had meets and that's because they stood out TO ME. Their messages and general decent behaviour is what appealed to me so not everyone is having their chances ruined by a few bad eggs.

By *inkyLondonpairCouple
over a year ago

London

Sorry, but what the op posted may be feel good stuff, but it's simply not true.

99% of men on here are primarily interested in women. That's bleeding obvious. If you are primarily interested in men, you will obviously be on a Gay site.

Given that there are at least five men for every couple /woman. (I've done surveys) means that there will always be a number of men competing for each couple / woman. The fact that every man doesn't want to fuck every woman doesn't alter that.

over a year ago

So they do fuck it up for the good guys ."

I agree. They also piss off many of the women and couples who *are* still meeting by being rude or not turning up. That makes them less likely to even reply to emails.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Actually, one way they possibly don’t help....

Women get a shed load of messages, a lot of them piss poor one liners, possibly with an unwanted dick pic. Because of that decent messages can easily get lost, as they fall off the bottom of an inbox list until enough get deleted for it to appear again.

So if decent messages aren’t even getting read, then the whole thing about standing out becomes moot.

over a year ago

"Actually, one way they possibly don’t help....

Women get a shed load of messages, a lot of them piss poor one liners, possibly with an unwanted dick pic. Because of that decent messages can easily get lost, as they fall off the bottom of an inbox list until enough get deleted for it to appear again.

So if decent messages aren’t even getting read, then the whole thing about standing out becomes moot."

Is that what you convinced yourself is the reason they haven’t replied ?

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

"Sorry, but what the op posted may be feel good stuff, but it's simply not true.

99% of men on here are primarily interested in women. That's bleeding obvious. If you are primarily interested in men, you will obviously be on a Gay site.

Given that there are at least five men for every couple /woman. (I've done surveys) means that there will always be a number of men competing for each couple / woman. The fact that every man doesn't want to fuck every woman doesn't alter that. "

It should even out a bit with the women and couples who want multiple men at the same time. Unfortunately, a lot of the men fail to turn up.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

I agree. They also piss off many of the women and couples who *are* still meeting by being rude or not turning up. That makes them less likely to even reply to emails."

As I said in my previous response that doesn't "fuck it up" for the good guys generally - apart from specifically those women/couples that have genuinely decided not to meet, who, by default, the good guys wouldn't be looking to meet anyway

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

So if decent messages aren’t even getting read, then the whole thing about standing out becomes moot."

I can see where you're coming from but there are plenty of "good guys" here who do get meets, who just go about their Fab business without bemoaning their lack of success etc., and who are meeting people on a regular basis - so are obviously getting noticed somehow, and mainly by the methods suggested by the OP

over a year ago

I agree. They also piss off many of the women and couples who *are* still meeting by being rude or not turning up. That makes them less likely to even reply to emails.

As I said in my previous response that doesn't "fuck it up" for the good guys generally - apart from specifically those women/couples that have genuinely decided not to meet, who, by default, the good guys wouldn't be looking to meet anyway "

Yes but they would have been looking to meet them if the rubbish guys hadn't put them off meeting.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

"Sorry, but what the op posted may be feel good stuff, but it's simply not true.

Given that there are at least five men for every couple /woman. (I've done surveys) means that there will always be a number of men competing for each couple / woman. The fact that every man doesn't want to fuck every woman doesn't alter that. "

I guess it depends on your definition of "competing" - what you say makes logical sense and based on the numbers game is possibly true (and I say "possibly" because I think if you take the timewasters and those men who don't have a clue out of the equation, then the numbers are actually a lot more evenly balanced than you might think).

What the OP was referring to was the "perception" of competing that some men have - which is a different thing.

I certainly don't think of myself as competing against other men and accept the restrictions of the site and am more than happy with my experience of it.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

As I said in my previous response that doesn't "fuck it up" for the good guys generally - apart from specifically those women/couples that have genuinely decided not to meet, who, by default, the good guys wouldn't be looking to meet anyway

Yes but they would have been looking to meet them if the rubbish guys hadn't put them off meeting. "

Possibly, but that hasn't ruined the good guys chances of meeting other people - which is the key

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

[Removed by poster at 06/07/18 21:57:21]

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Yes but they would have been looking to meet them if the rubbish guys hadn't put them off meeting.

Possibly, but that hasn't ruined the good guys chances of meeting other people - which is the key "

So if for every couple or single woman that decides that they no longer want to use fab to meet because of the numptys that fuck it up , there are ten more guys looking to meet with the remaining couples and women , there will be even more guys trying to meet less and less potential meets . Which by my reasoning means they are fucking it up because the likelihood of finding a meet is lessened every time people like us who did genuinely meet decide we’ve had enough .

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

Possibly, but that hasn't ruined the good guys chances of meeting other people - which is the key

So if for every couple or single woman that decides that they no longer want to use fab to meet because of the numptys that fuck it up , there are ten more guys looking to meet with the remaining couples and women , there will be even more guys trying to meet less and less potential meets . Which by my reasoning means they are fucking it up because the likelihood of finding a meet is lessened every time people like us who did genuinely meet decide we’ve had enough ."

I guess it depends if you choose to look at things as half full or half empty, and also whether those that say they're not meeting any more because of the numptys actually mean it or are just saying that to deter those guys. I think the reality actually lies somewhere in between.

As I've said elsewhere there are plenty of good guys who go quietly about their Fab business, who do regularly get meets, who are sought out by women and couple's alike and I'm sure they'd not think anything has been "ruined" for them, or even stop to give a moments thought to the numptys

over a year ago

When I first joined tinder and the other dating apps I was fresh from here. Used to putting maximum effort in and getting zilch.01 back, I wrote thoughtful and charming messages to a variety of attractive women and was utterly surprised to hear back from, not none of them, not one of them, but all of them. I then didn't know how to handle the situation so thought I'd just carry on being charming and they'd quickly lose interest and move onto other guys. However I was utterly taken aback to find a willingness to meet from not none of them, not one of them, but about 15 in total. I then had to go on a date-a-thon that burned me out and I've been taking a break from it ever since.

I was completely unprepared for how easy it would be to meet women on dating apps. Fab had acclimatised me to a world where women don't listen, they don't hear you beneath the din of other guys messaging, they don't reply, they're rarely interested or motivated, and they're easily distracted by the next 6 pack. Now I know an infinitely better route to connect with attractive single women I genuinely can't be arsed with trying to jump through the hoops on here. So, seldom send out any messages

Why such a big difference between Fab and those sites? Is it that the women on here are swamped in crap from idiotic males? Maybe

over a year ago

By *aster of OralMan
over a year ago

suffolk

"When I first joined tinder and the other dating apps I was fresh from here. Used to putting maximum effort in and getting zilch.01 back, I wrote thoughtful and charming messages to a variety of attractive women and was utterly surprised to hear back from, not none of them, not one of them, but all of them. I then didn't know how to handle the situation so thought I'd just carry on being charming and they'd quickly lose interest and move onto other guys. However I was utterly taken aback to find a willingness to meet from not none of them, not one of them, but about 15 in total. I then had to go on a date-a-thon that burned me out and I've been taking a break from it ever since.

I was completely unprepared for how easy it would be to meet women on dating apps. Fab had acclimatised me to a world where women don't listen, they don't hear you beneath the din of other guys messaging, they don't reply, they're rarely interested or motivated, and they're easily distracted by the next 6 pack. Now I know an infinitely better route to connect with attractive single women I genuinely can't be arsed with trying to jump through the hoops on here. So, seldom send out any messages

Why such a big difference between Fab and those sites? Is it that the women on here are swamped in crap from idiotic males? Maybe "

Haha! This is so true. Fab can be a soul destroying place.

over a year ago

"When I first joined tinder and the other dating apps I was fresh from here. Used to putting maximum effort in and getting zilch.01 back, I wrote thoughtful and charming messages to a variety of attractive women and was utterly surprised to hear back from, not none of them, not one of them, but all of them. I then didn't know how to handle the situation so thought I'd just carry on being charming and they'd quickly lose interest and move onto other guys. However I was utterly taken aback to find a willingness to meet from not none of them, not one of them, but about 15 in total. I then had to go on a date-a-thon that burned me out and I've been taking a break from it ever since.

Why such a big difference between Fab and those sites? Is it that the women on here are swamped in crap from idiotic males? Maybe "

Aren't dating sites full of women and men are rare? Could be the difference in the ratios.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

So if decent messages aren’t even getting read, then the whole thing about standing out becomes moot.

Is that what you convinced yourself is the reason they haven’t replied ?"

Not at all - I’m sure most don’t get a reply because they’re not interested.

But if women can receive hundreds of messages a day, and Fab can only display so many of them, then sure - some messages are going to get unread.

Why? Do you not think that happens, or that all women have the time and patience to look at every message they receive, before they fall off the bottom of their inbox? That sounds pretty naive.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I can see where you're coming from but there are plenty of "good guys" here who do get meets, who just go about their Fab business without bemoaning their lack of success etc., and who are meeting people on a regular basis - so are obviously getting noticed somehow, and mainly by the methods suggested by the OP "

Sure - and hopefully I’m one of those (vaguely) good guys, and I do just go about my Fab business without bemoaning any lack of success.

As I said above, I’d say I’ve done pretty well on Fab, far more than I might have expected.

I just mentioned that in the context of this thread. It’s not me bemoaning any lack of success, it just seems a perfectly reasonable and valid point.

over a year ago

"Aren't dating sites full of women and men are rare? Could be the difference in the ratios."

I think a big reason Steel is that women just don't get casual sex at all. It's even hard to find a woman on these forums who likes the idea of it. Most women want to think of themselves as classier than that, that their sexuality is something to be teased from them through the man making a bit of an effort and trying to connect with them. Even then, after sex, unlike men, most women would be upset if it turned out to be just about sex. That's even a popular sentiment on these forums.

So having sex with women the way they want men to, and how it's done on here, are just totally different things... imo. Hence why I sound like an alien from Mars on here but out there Fab types with all their "fancy a fuck" honesty are just seen as weirdos.

To be honest I wonder whether most of the women who join here actually even want to really meet or if they are conflicted between wanting to meet nice guys but being revolted by the format of meeting them on this site and the way they're invariably contacted by them. I've taken to assuming this is the case and now only ever talk to women about going for a drink or a date and keep it utterly polite and vanilla.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

I can see where you're coming from but there are plenty of "good guys" here who do get meets, who just go about their Fab business without bemoaning their lack of success etc., and who are meeting people on a regular basis - so are obviously getting noticed somehow, and mainly by the methods suggested by the OP

Sure - and hopefully I’m one of those (vaguely) good guys, and I do just go about my Fab business without bemoaning any lack of success.

As I said above, I’d say I’ve done pretty well on Fab, far more than I might have expected.

I just mentioned that in the context of this thread. It’s not me bemoaning any lack of success, it just seems a perfectly reasonable and valid point."

Apologies if my post came across as suggesting you were the one doing the bemoaning, not intended at all, more a general reference to those that do. As I started by saying your point was a valid one, just think it's tempered by the fact that some people do have a good experience from the site in spite of it.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I just mentioned that in the context of this thread. It’s not me bemoaning any lack of success, it just seems a perfectly reasonable and valid point.

Apologies if my post came across as suggesting you were the one doing the bemoaning, not intended at all, more a general reference to those that do. As I started by saying your point was a valid one, just think it's tempered by the fact that some people do have a good experience from the site in spite of it. "

No need to apologise. I was just talking generally too. And I agree completely - my experience of Fab has been pretty great to be honest.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

"Is that what you convinced yourself is the reason they haven’t replied ?"

Would you have been happier if my last pats had read:

“So if some decent messages aren’t even getting read, then for those messages the whole thing about standing out becomes moot.”

I guess I made the mistake of forgetting that some people like to take refuge in the literal on forums, and are a bit trigger happy at jumping down people’s throats.

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Last para. Feck, I wish this forum had an edit option!

over a year ago

"Is that what you convinced yourself is the reason they haven’t replied ?

“So if some decent messages aren’t even getting read, then for those messages the whole thing about standing out becomes moot.”

I guess I made the mistake of forgetting that some people like to take refuge in the literal on forums, and are a bit trigger happy at jumping down people’s throats. "

Nah, I just knew you’d bite easy.

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

So if for every couple or single woman that decides that they no longer want to use fab to meet because of the numptys that fuck it up , there are ten more guys looking to meet with the remaining couples and women , there will be even more guys trying to meet less and less potential meets . Which by my reasoning means they are fucking it up because the likelihood of finding a meet is lessened every time people like us who did genuinely meet decide we’ve had enough ."

That assumes that no new women or couples join. There must be a sweet spot in the journey when people are still happy to put in the effort and try and arrange meets before they become jaded and decide it's not worth the effort?

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

I guess I made the mistake of forgetting that some people like to take refuge in the literal on forums, and are a bit trigger happy at jumping down people’s throats.

"

Ah, you know that people on forums are rarely as bothered as they seem though, right?

over a year ago

Ah, you know that people on forums are rarely as bothered as they seem though, right? "

Cause you’re a very serious man, I know it’s easy to get a nibble.

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

Nah , I bet all 15 turned up ?

Or at least when you said you would turn up to all 15 , you turned up .

And that’s the difference .

over a year ago

We’re a couple who very rarely meet anyone new unless our paths happen to cross in a club. We explain our position in our profile so as not to waste people’s time. But the reason we rarely meet is not because of bad guys (we actually haven’t encountered any bad guys). The reason is because we already have enough to be getting on with with good guys. So for us it’s not bad guys that stops us meeting, but being very lucky to be acquainted with some top guys such that we don’t have time for anything more.

Mrs

over a year ago

"Nah , I bet all 15 turned up ?

And that’s the difference ."

All 15 turned up... and so did I. Yes there are a lot of fantasists on here. That's probably a big contributor too

By *entish79Man
over a year ago

Glasgow

Ah, you know that people on forums are rarely as bothered as they seem though, right?

Cause you’re a very serious man, I know it’s easy to get a nibble. "

Crap, I was trying to keep that as the big end of season reveal. You’re better than I thought.

over a year ago

"We’re a couple who very rarely meet anyone new unless our paths happen to cross in a club. We explain our position in our profile so as not to waste people’s time. But the reason we rarely meet is not because of bad guys (we actually haven’t encountered any bad guys). The reason is because we already have enough to be getting on with with good guys. So for us it’s not bad guys that stops us meeting, but being very lucky to be acquainted with some top guys such that we don’t have time for anything more.

Mrs"

why did you start the thread looking for a boyfriend for the hot wife then...... Sorry you've confused me but you don't have time for anyone else?

By *loswingersCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

"Nah , I bet all 15 turned up ?

And that’s the difference .

All 15 turned up... and so did I. Yes there are a lot of fantasists on here. That's probably a big contributor too "

I knew you and they would

over a year ago

"We’re a couple who very rarely meet anyone new unless our paths happen to cross in a club. We explain our position in our profile so as not to waste people’s time. But the reason we rarely meet is not because of bad guys (we actually haven’t encountered any bad guys). The reason is because we already have enough to be getting on with with good guys. So for us it’s not bad guys that stops us meeting, but being very lucky to be acquainted with some top guys such that we don’t have time for anything more.

Mrswhy did you start the thread looking for a boyfriend for the hot wife then...... Sorry you've confused me but you don't have time for anyone else? "

I started the thread 34 weeks ago! It was relevant to our position at the time, and for some reason someone restarted the thread 2 days ago, so I joined in.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Chill out,

It's coming home!

Well.

Not for you

over a year ago

Mrswhy did you start the thread looking for a boyfriend for the hot wife then...... Sorry you've confused me but you don't have time for anyone else?

I started the thread 34 weeks ago! It was relevant to our position at the time, and for some reason someone restarted the thread 2 days ago, so I joined in. "

ahhhh OK makes sense now something else to look at when you enter a thread, sorry

over a year ago

I dont care if guys witter on endlessly i absolutly love it on here best way to explain it is

Its the best worst site il ever go on when its working its awesome

When its not its shite

But its working for me so i love it

over a year ago

Some don't vy or compete and to be fair many come here not just for sex, sex is important for many and the bull at a gate type guys have given rise to this thread one imagines, if only they realised that putting just a little more thought into that initial approach would achieve much more but alas the pics grab them and they're off

over a year ago

your imagination

My OP was in relation to men complaining about women... I never mentioned couples at all... but now that you have...

1. Not every man wants to meet couples

2. Not every couple wants to meet single men

So I stand by my OP... Single guys do NOT have to compete with 'every other guy on the site', as they often think... or are told.

over a year ago

Given that there are at least five men for every couple /woman. (I've done surveys) means that there will always be a number of men competing for each couple / woman. The fact that every man doesn't want to fuck every woman doesn't alter that.

My OP was in relation to men complaining about women... I never mentioned couples at all... but now that you have...

1. Not every man wants to meet couples

2. Not every couple wants to meet single men

So I stand by my OP... Single guys do NOT have to compete with 'every other guy on the site', as they often think... or are told."

over a year ago

Mrswhy did you start the thread looking for a boyfriend for the hot wife then...... Sorry you've confused me but you don't have time for anyone else?

I started the thread 34 weeks ago! It was relevant to our position at the time, and for some reason someone restarted the thread 2 days ago, so I joined in. ahhhh OK makes sense now something else to look at when you enter a thread, sorry "

That’s what meant when I said I’d only read the thread since it restarted. I think we got our wires crossed. I apologise if I offended you in any way.

over a year ago

I started the thread 34 weeks ago! It was relevant to our position at the time, and for some reason someone restarted the thread 2 days ago, so I joined in. ahhhh OK makes sense now something else to look at when you enter a thread, sorry

That’s what meant when I said I’d only read the thread since it restarted. I think we got our wires crossed. I apologise if I offended you in any way. "

No its my fault will always look now to see when threads start

over a year ago

think i must be lucky, i am doing ok with meets, messages and gaining contacts, the site aint perfect by any means but life isn't either

over a year ago

Unfortunately mate you're preaching to the sloppy seconds brigade

over a year ago

your imagination

So in reality you're only vying for the attention of those women whom you fancy, who are already looking for someone like YOU. So stop fretting about the rest... stop trying to 'compete'... be yourself... relax... and enjoy the journey!!

Unfortunately mate you're preaching to the sloppy seconds brigade "

....and you've only ever met virgins???

over a year ago

I've tried doing this but I have a headache now

Post new Message to Thread