Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it cheeky when...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

.., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it is..

Tell them you will send one by return

over a year ago

You control your own responses. If you feel it's cheeky just refuse to send one.

over a year ago

We never send face pics until we've seen one either in a message or on the profile to many fakes and pics collectors

over a year ago

".., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!"

Buddy, If this happens again, slap them with your cock

over a year ago

".., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!

Buddy, If this happens again, slap them with your cock "

Fantastic advice

over a year ago

"We never send face pics until we've seen one either in a message or on the profile to many fakes and pics collectors "

Someone has to go first, or the game never starts.

over a year ago

"We never send face pics until we've seen one either in a message or on the profile to many fakes and pics collectors

"

As the universe states, ladies first

over a year ago

"We never send face pics until we've seen one either in a message or on the profile to many fakes and pics collectors

As the universe states, ladies first "

Wise advice especially if there is an ambush planned behind the door

over a year ago

"You control your own responses. If you feel it's cheeky just refuse to send one."

I do, I was just seeing what other people thought.

over a year ago

Just to clarify, they had plenty of photos on profile, just didn’t have any face photos.

By *olliPineCouple
over a year ago

swingers clubs

It's cheeky for any profile type to message requesting something they themselves have not offered up.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

Not to worry mate, I’ll send them one of your face photos

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

I think so yes,tell them to do one.

over a year ago

Yes.

I ask, but mine are clearly visible x

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

How do you know they don't have one in private?

Someone has to make the first move a x yes I guess it should be the ones asking for yours bit if you like them then break the silence and send one

over a year ago

Yes it is cheeky. The asker should send one first really, then up to you if you want to return.

By *otSoNewWalesCoupleCouple
over a year ago

South Wales

Almost every message we recieve from single guys includes a face pic - and yet we haven't asked for one. Most seem more than happy to volunteer one in their opening message.

over a year ago

"It's cheeky for any profile type to message requesting something they themselves have not offered up."

Exactly

over a year ago

I would be honoured until they delete it lol

over a year ago

As the universe states, ladies first "

Why not make it like airbnb reviews. Where people can’t view a post/message sent to them until they have written one and posted it back blindly.

over a year ago

".., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!"

I get that all the time usually by women with no public pics at all and no profile pic. They politely get told to fuck off. Some women feel so entitled on here.

over a year ago

Yes it is cheeky, be aware of the fakes OP. I have a picture of my elbow saved in order to reply to such messages...... purely to annoy them lol.

over a year ago

".., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!

I get that all the time usually by women with no public pics at all and no profile pic. They politely get told to fuck off. Some women feel so entitled on here. "

Probably men masquerading cos they have the temerity to do that..

over a year ago

I get that all the time usually by women with no public pics at all and no profile pic. They politely get told to fuck off. Some women feel so entitled on here.

Probably men masquerading cos they have the temerity to do that.. "

No, I can spot those profiles a mile off, these are genuine women and couples. I think there is a presumption on here that single blokes will jump through hoops, because there are so many of us.

over a year ago

No, I can spot those profiles a mile off, these are genuine women and couples. I think there is a presumption on here that single blokes will jump through hoops, because there are so many of us."

That’s exactly what it is. One woman, near me with a silhouette profile and no pics got very abusive when I politely told her there was no way I was sending my face to a blank profile. It’s not just the ladies who get abuse on here.

over a year ago

We don't have one on our profile but send it from our private album.

Also we don't send it straight away as we like to talk first and make sure we have the same flithy mind set and not some guy into sensual love making

over a year ago

"We don't have one on our profile but send it from our private album.

Also we don't send it straight away as we like to talk first and make sure we have the same flithy mind set and not some guy into sensual love making "

Yeah, you don’t want to end up with Sting, doing all that tantric love making for hours on end !

over a year ago

Also we don't send it straight away as we like to talk first and make sure we have the same flithy mind set and not some guy into sensual love making

Yeah, you don’t want to end up with Sting, doing all that tantric love making for hours on end !"

Exactly a good flithy hard fuck any day! You would be surprised at how many "lovers" there are X

over a year ago

Yeah, you don’t want to end up with Sting, doing all that tantric love making for hours on end !

Exactly a good flithy hard fuck any day! You would be surprised at how many "lovers" there are X "

You’re on my hotlist now !

over a year ago

No, I can spot those profiles a mile off, these are genuine women and couples. I think there is a presumption on here that single blokes will jump through hoops, because there are so many of us."

I wasn’t replying to your comment, but the one after.

And for the record there is no presumption here. It is presumptious to assume you may think you may guess what other people are thinking.

over a year ago

Buddy, If this happens again, slap them with your cock "

Best answer ever

over a year ago

Yes id find it very cheeky.

over a year ago

No, I can spot those profiles a mile off, these are genuine women and couples. I think there is a presumption on here that single blokes will jump through hoops, because there are so many of us.

And for the record there is no presumption here. It is presumptious to assume you may think you may guess what other people are thinking.

"

It’s presumptuous to ask for a face photo when you’re sending the first message without a face photo, or not having a face photo on your profile. I certainly wouldn’t dream of doing that.

over a year ago

Buddy, If this happens again, slap them with your cock

Best answer ever "

Kiss my hand and thank me later

By *hoenixAdAstraWoman
over a year ago

Hiding in the shadows

It's written on my bio.

"No face pics, no chat. If you don't have a public face pic, please include one with your message or it will be ignored"

Might seem a bit ranty, but I don't want to get into conversation with someone only to find out later they've got a face like a slapped arse, and then deal with the hassle of polite rejection.

over a year ago

It’s presumptuous to ask for a face photo when you’re sending the first message without a face photo, or not having a face photo on your profile. I certainly wouldn’t dream of doing that. "

I agree with that totally, neither would we. Like I said a blind posting system works well.

over a year ago

God, I was only asking!!!

over a year ago

Yes I'd say so. If they don't have a public one, I'd expect them to send one in a message when asking for one from us.

C

over a year ago

Exactly a good flithy hard fuck any day! You would be surprised at how many "lovers" there are X

You’re on my hotlist now ! "

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Those who ask first send first unless it’s face pic Friday.

over a year ago

It is. I don't ask for a face pic, but I don't usually send one if they haven't sent one. Mainly men who are quite close to me, or seem a little suspect stalkerish.

I've had someone recognise me and follow me to my daughters; where he knocked on the door.

over a year ago

it is but they have the advantage over single guys really

over a year ago

".., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!it is but they have the advantage over single guys really "

Yeah, doesn’t mean I’m going to send a face pic first, I’d rather have my dignity than fuck a hot woman in front of her husband, ah bollocks what have I done, who needs fucking dignity anyway, I’ve just talked my way out of a fuck !

over a year ago

".., a couple or a woman message and ask you for a face photo in a first message, when they haven’t sent one or there isn’t any on there profiles, had this quite a few times ?!it is but they have the advantage over single guys really

Yeah, doesn’t mean I’m going to send a face pic first, I’d rather have my dignity than fuck a hot woman in front of her husband, ah bollocks what have I done, who needs fucking dignity anyway, I’ve just talked my way out of a fuck ! "

exactly needs must

Post new Message to Thread