Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Relentless

Jump to newest

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

Work, kids, housework, repeat. Knackered and even a day off is not a day off, more a day of catching up on house work and other jobs. Then if I do find some down time I spend it worried I forgot to do something (which I normally have). Anyone else knackered? Anyone else wish there were more hours in a day? And more free days in their calendar?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rank n BettyCouple
over a year ago

Not meeting

Yep same here but then again i enjoy the pressure and challenge of it all. Sitting around with nothing to do would drive me insane!!

Frank

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I can relate. Down time feels fraught with worry. I need distracting from everything currently.

By *rontier Psychiatrist OP   Man
over a year ago

Coventry

"Yep same here but then again i enjoy the pressure and challenge of it all. Sitting around with nothing to do would drive me insane!!

Frank"

Not for me, it feels oppressive. I'm not one to sit around but I love to have more time to enjoy the other pleasures in life and to put my efforts to my passions. To be fair it's hard bit is not work, that's like a holiday (although working 2 out of 3 Saturday's is rubbish). It's raising the kids and running a household that is relentless. Feels like I never get a break at home. It feels the work piles faster than I can clear it. Wish I had a three ended candle so I had another end to burn.

Post new Message to Thread