Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Should I have asked??

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

I popped round a mates house yesterday ( married couple ) and he said get two beers from the fridge . They have 2 kids , and amongst the fridge magnets and kids drawings I couldn't believe it when I saw " fab " clearly spelt out in magnetic letters. Should I have asked lol ??

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ust ClareTV/TS
over a year ago

Settlewick!

It was probably a reminder to buy ice lollies, so best not

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

" I popped round a mates house yesterday ( married couple ) and he said get two beers from the fridge . They have 2 kids , and amongst the fridge magnets and kids drawings I couldn't believe it when I saw " fab " clearly spelt out in magnetic letters. Should I have asked lol ??"
Frankie and bennies the restaurant chain give great deals for kids

over a year ago

Why asked ? It is clearly a sign !

You should have directly put your cock in his right hand (assuming he is right handed)

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Read into things that are pure random coincidence

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Should of made a quick .com and left that on the Fridge

over a year ago

Maybe they thought the picture was fab.....why would someone randomly have the swingers website they use on their fridge?

over a year ago

Maybe they recognised your shirt on your profile and were hinting. Why do you think you were asked to get the beer?

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Maybe they recognised your shirt on your profile and were hinting. Why do you think you were asked to get the beer? "
Interesting hmmmm, if a little Scary

over a year ago

"Maybe they recognised your shirt on your profile and were hinting. Why do you think you were asked to get the beer? Interesting hmmmm, if a little Scary "

If its FAF up there next time you're in luck.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"Why asked ? It is clearly a sign !

You should have directly put your cock in his right hand (assuming he is right handed) "

This...the Fab handshake

over a year ago

"Maybe they recognised your shirt on your profile and were hinting. Why do you think you were asked to get the beer? Interesting hmmmm, if a little Scary

If its FAF up there next time you're in luck. "

If they are secretly on here and covertly peruse the forums, you've just given them a great idea

over a year ago

"Maybe they recognised your shirt on your profile and were hinting. Why do you think you were asked to get the beer? Interesting hmmmm, if a little Scary

If they are secretly on here and covertly peruse the forums, you've just given them a great idea "

exactly you never know who's watching you, even big brother

over a year ago

If they are secretly on here and covertly peruse the forums, you've just given them a great idea "

Ooh lets hope so

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

If its FAF up there next time you're in luck. "

Eeeeeeeewwwwww noooooo

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

If they are secretly on here and covertly peruse the forums, you've just given them a great idea

Ooh lets hope so "

Let's hope not lol

over a year ago

Ooh lets hope so Let's hope not lol "

Not your type lovely?

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

Ooh lets hope so Let's hope not lol

Not your type lovely? "

His missus is actually very pretty , but I've known them for over 20 years , it just wouldn't be right

Post new Message to Thread