Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

The last dream you remember...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Mine was on Monday night. I was at work and and there was a fire but all the guests thought it was a false alarm and wouldn't leave so I escaped and left them all to burn.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Mine was on Monday night. I was at work and and there was a fire but all the guests thought it was a false alarm and wouldn't leave so I escaped and left them all to burn. "
your evil I like you

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I was in a house and couldn’t work out how many rooms it had. There always seemed to be more behind closed doors when I opened them.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Ah ha! I shall put on my Sigmund Freud specs and analyse a few of these; Fresh material at last!

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ah ha! I shall put on my Sigmund Freud specs and analyse a few of these; Fresh material at last! "

As long for as you don’t say anything like “seems like you have a small cock mate and can’t get a meet - those closed doors are meets which you ain’t getting” sort of thing because that would make me eat cheese just before bedtime.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Turning down the opportunity to preform oral sex on an old granny.

I was with my sports team in a cockney pub, she turned up with her skittles mates.

I woke up before the conclusion but I Deffo didn't do it

By *andonmessMan
over a year ago

A world all of his own

I had one last night where the van that I'm hiring on Saturday coming, didn't have air con because it was a diesel lol. The woman who served me was adamant that diesels couldn't have air con and I was adamant that they could. Very bizarre.

over a year ago

I was working in Aesop. It was weird, but I remember being stoked because of the discount!

over a year ago

Last night

A big elongated snot dribbler was trying to pinch my brocolli

over a year ago

"Last night

A big elongated snot dribbler was trying to pinch my brocolli "

It was terrifying

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"I was working in Aesop. It was weird, but I remember being stoked because of the discount! "

.... I misread stoked as stroked.

over a year ago

"I was working in Aesop. It was weird, but I remember being stoked because of the discount!

.... I misread stoked as stroked. "

I’d be down with stroking!

over a year ago

I woke up and wanted to go back to sleep as it was a sex dream a couple of nights ago.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"Ah ha! I shall put on my Sigmund Freud specs and analyse a few of these; Fresh material at last!

As long for as you don’t say anything like “seems like you have a small cock mate and can’t get a meet - those closed doors are meets which you ain’t getting” sort of thing because that would make me eat cheese just before bedtime. "

No, I think closed doors are supposed to be a subconscious representation of feeling trapped in some way. Unless of course you’re planning an extension to your house and are subconsciously questioning the building schematics?

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Ah ha! I shall put on my Sigmund Freud specs and analyse a few of these; Fresh material at last!

As long for as you don’t say anything like “seems like you have a small cock mate and can’t get a meet - those closed doors are meets which you ain’t getting” sort of thing because that would make me eat cheese just before bedtime.

No, I think closed doors are supposed to be a subconscious representation of feeling trapped in some way. Unless of course you’re planning an extension to your house and are subconsciously questioning the building schematics? "

Spookily, it was a work situation that I had been told I’d be in that I really didn’t want and had threatened to resign if it was forced and they changed their minds so that was strangely accurate.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 04/07/18 19:22:30]

Post new Message to Thread