Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Single girls....

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So you're single as your profile says but it seems some pictures have to be taken by someone else due to the angle/pose etc.

Who does this for you ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I'm tripple-jointed..

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"So you're single as your profile says but it seems some pictures have to be taken by someone else due to the angle/pose etc.

Who does this for you ?"

I dabble with photography so me, or my fwb failing this photography friends

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

A timer and a stand?

over a year ago

My bestfriend.

I also have mini tripod that I can stand on the ledge but that's fiddly

By *llysonMacWoman
over a year ago

Hanley

Cleverly propped phone and a timer ... lots of bad shots to get one good one.

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

Why?

over a year ago

"So you're single as your profile says but it seems some pictures have to be taken by someone else due to the angle/pose etc.

Who does this for you ?"

Is your profile a single or couples one?

By *he Regina PhalangeWoman
over a year ago

Lanarkshire

Timer on my phone. Odd one taken by a fb!

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Usually me cos most look crap ......otherwise I ask a meet to take a few simples ....

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

"Why? "

Must think we have partners hiding in the wardrobe

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?"

I take all my own ..

over a year ago

Timer and/or voice control. I sometimes think technology escapes some

over a year ago

All mine are taken by me as you can clearly see

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I heard that telekinesis is involved but as of yet, I have not been able to verify the phenomenon.

By *naswingdressWoman
over a year ago

Manchester (she/her)

FB took my profile picture (I asked him to). The others I took myself. I get offers to take photos of me, for what it's worth.

over a year ago

I shout "cheese" at my phone and it takes them.

over a year ago

"Why? "

Just wondering as some ladies say they're single yet the photos are from a long way away etc. Just an observation thats all...

over a year ago

Phone timer or my FWB

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

My mobile propped up against a shoe box or something and I just say cheese. It's obvious which ones I had some help with

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?"

Lol someone finally asked the question

over a year ago

"I shout "cheese" at my phone and it takes them. "

I say 'smile' or hold my hand up and hey presto!

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Is your profile a single or couples one? "

Well.... It was me on my own but me bestie has now tagged on. I have changed the name and I am trying to change it to a couples one with me and Lisa but i can't change it from "MAN' to "Couple' for some reason. Have emailed the bosses on here...

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Lol someone finally asked the question"

I know !!

Been bugging me for ages bruv....

By *appy squirrelWoman
over a year ago

Norwich

timer, video or fb because I tend to be not very creative...

over a year ago

evesham

Who does this for you ?

Lol someone finally asked the question"

Who took your profile pic?

over a year ago

"I shout "cheese" at my phone and it takes them.

I say 'smile' or hold my hand up and hey presto! "

I say whiskey

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

I would have said tripod

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Who took your profile pic? "

Me !! Double selfie innit...

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Who took your profile pic? "

Taken ages ago by my gym buddy after my gains. Its not new its 3 or two months old. Shows my progress if all my pics where open you can see the timeline

over a year ago

My imaginary friend

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

Mostly selfies, but sometimes you need a fab friend...

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

I know !!

Been bugging me for ages bruv...."

I understand the bug. I get it on my shoulder especially those new profiles with no veri's and not a site support or face confirmation as a woman.

over a year ago

evesham

Who does this for you ?

Taken ages ago by my gym buddy after my gains. Its not new its 3 or two months old. Shows my progress if all my pics where open you can see the timeline "

Oh i see.... I wonder if single girls are lucky enough to have friends that take pics of them....?

over a year ago

"Why?

Just wondering as some ladies say they're single yet the photos are from a long way away etc. Just an observation thats all..."

They're single not Billy no mates!!!

over a year ago

evesham

Who does this for you ?

Me !! Double selfie innit...

"

Wasn't asking you though was I!

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Taken ages ago by my gym buddy after my gains. Its not new its 3 or two months old. Shows my progress if all my pics where open you can see the timeline

Oh i see.... I wonder if single girls are lucky enough to have friends that take pics of them....? "

Mine are not sexual, if you go into a gym or have a gym fanatic part of the progress is taken pics like this. If it was a sexual pic my friend is not taking the pic for me

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Oh i see.... I wonder if single girls are lucky enough to have friends that take pics of them....?

Mine are not sexual, if you go into a gym or have a gym fanatic part of the progress is taken pics like this. If it was a sexual pic my friend is not taking the pic for me "

You don't think maybe they could have a meet with someone and take pics???

over a year ago

I take selfies or use timer. Also during meets with regulars, we take photos of each other.

over a year ago

evesham

Who does this for you ?

Mine are not sexual, if you go into a gym or have a gym fanatic part of the progress is taken pics like this. If it was a sexual pic my friend is not taking the pic for me "

I had a gang bang once where a fab friend took lots of pics for me.... Do you see how this works?!

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Mine are not sexual, if you go into a gym or have a gym fanatic part of the progress is taken pics like this. If it was a sexual pic my friend is not taking the pic for me

You don't think maybe they could have a meet with someone and take pics???"

I do think that but it makes them look less single

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

I do think that but it makes them look less single "

Oh. Well if that's an issue for you then it narrows down your search pool. Should make choosing a potential meet easier. If they only have really crap obvious selfies you can guarantee they're single

over a year ago

"I would have said tripod "

Windowsill is easier

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Who does this for you ?"

Why isn't your thread titled "single people" because single guys have photos too yah'know.

'\/'

over a year ago

Mini tripod stand x

By *olden RatioWoman
over a year ago

Buckinghamshire

I know a couple of pro fetish photographers

By *egs11ABCWoman
over a year ago

Aberdeen

I'm single not friendless!! Most I take myself but fb has taken a few. X

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

I have a Fab photographer. All single women with Platinum privileges get issued their own Fab photographer.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Who does this for you ?

Why isn't your thread titled "single people" because single guys have photos too yah'know.

'\/'"

Was just thinking that!! And like most others OP I use my phone/tablet and a timer/voice activation

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Because i don't look at blokes profiles so i wouldn't know...

'\/'"

By *icketysplitsWoman
over a year ago

Way over Yonder, that's where I'm bound

Who does this for you ?

'\/'"

Men have special skills that wimmin can't achieve?

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

'\/'

Men have special skills that wimmin can't achieve?

"

Is that because....Oooh look! A fluffy kitten!!...

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Who does this for you ?

'\/'"

Regardless of whether you look at blokes profiles or not, surely the questions the same for both genders?

Or is your post alluding to something else?

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Oh. Well if that's an issue for you then it narrows down your search pool. Should make choosing a potential meet easier. If they only have really crap obvious selfies you can guarantee they're single "

whats better someone who has dexterity (all in the wrist) and can take a picture by themselves or someone who needs help. Help isn't attractive imo .

A lot of you take this thread way too seriously. There are tonnes of profiles (obvious fakes) where not one photo is taken by the user. It can't always be explained with fb as no veri and profile speaks of being discreet etc..

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Who does this for you ?

Oh. Well if that's an issue for you then it narrows down your search pool. Should make choosing a potential meet easier. If they only have really crap obvious selfies you can guarantee they're single

whats better someone who has dexterity (all in the wrist) and can take a picture by themselves or someone who needs help. Help isn't attractive imo .

A lot of you take this thread way too seriously. There are tonnes of profiles (obvious fakes) where not one photo is taken by the user. It can't always be explained with fb as no veri and profile speaks of being discreet etc.."

Nonsense.

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence.

over a year ago

Really long toes...

over a year ago

Someone asked me this.

All my photos are done by me, I have a tripod that has an attachment for iPhones is it’s easy to take photos solo.

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

A lot of you take this thread way too seriously. There are tonnes of profiles (obvious fakes) where not one photo is taken by the user. It can't always be explained with fb as no veri and profile speaks of being discreet etc..

Nonsense.

Absence of evidence isn't evidence of absence."

That is why you ask a question is it not To find out whats going on just like the OP did

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

I had a gang bang once where a fab friend took lots of pics for me.... Do you see how this works?! "

Lol!

I’m actually amazed that people don’t think single women on here have fuck buddies or friends that will take their photos for them.

Amazing.

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

A lot of you take this thread way too seriously. There are tonnes of profiles (obvious fakes) where not one photo is taken by the user. It can't always be explained with fb as no veri and profile speaks of being discreet etc.."

I think it might be you that’s taking it too seriously by thinking a photo taken by someone else means they aren’t single.

Single women doesn’t mean virgin, or no friends.

By *xelf787Man
over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Lol I need to get that phone!!

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

I think it might be you that’s taking it too seriously by thinking a photo taken by someone else means they aren’t single.

Single women doesn’t mean virgin, or no friends. "

This went over your head.

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Single women doesn’t mean virgin, or no friends.

This went over your head. "

Whooosh.

Ok.

over a year ago

LOL!

By *xelf787Man
over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Who does this for you ?"

Are single women not allowed friends who take photos or even people they meet to take photos and still remain single??

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?"

My liaisons

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

'\/'

Regardless of whether you look at blokes profiles or not, surely the questions the same for both genders?

Or is your post alluding to something else?"

Yes - all us single women are really men

By *eady and Willing 9Man
over a year ago

Wherever the party is @

Timer,my girl or whoever we meet if they're into taking pictures

By *xelf787Man
over a year ago

Chorlton, Manchester

Yes - all us single women are really men "

Yes obviously because you def look like one lol

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Who does this for you ?

Nonsense.

That is why you ask a question is it not To find out whats going on just like the OP did"

I think, just like the OP, you missed the point.

If the question is "how do single women take their photos?" surely the question is also "how do single men take their photos?"

There was no need to make the question gender specific.

Capiche?

*reaches for a light switch....

By *r WillerbyMan
over a year ago

Durham

Best get friend who plays to do it......mine are piss poor but I take great shots for my friends

By *r WillerbyMan
over a year ago

Durham

Better and more exciting being directed ...after the discussion

over a year ago

Me, my vanilla mate, people I am fucking, wtf does it matter? They are just photos, indicative of me, my body and what I do. There is no obligation to exclude every other living person from involvement in them because I advertise myself as single.

over a year ago

Mine all taken by me or phone on timer

over a year ago

A professional photographer

over a year ago

Most phones have timers these days

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?"

Timer

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Nonsense.

That is why you ask a question is it not To find out whats going on just like the OP did

If the question is "how do single women take their photos?" surely the question is also "how do single men take their photos?"

Capiche?

"

The OP doesn't look at male profiles and like the OP has mentioned if he did he would have done. Maybe if you relaxed, took your time and had the light switch on you would have read what he wrote

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?"

they've got a really long selfie stick or their best bud stayed the night

By *luebell888Woman
over a year ago

Glasgowish

My best friend is on Fab so she has taken some of my pics and so have some of the guys i have met.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Who does this for you ?

Nonsense.

Capiche?

The OP doesn't look at male profiles and like the OP has mentioned if he did he would have done. Maybe if you relaxed, took your time and had the light switch on you would have read what he wrote "

You're just not getting it are you...........

over a year ago

single and I use the timer on my camera,mystery solved OP

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"single and I use the timer on my camera,mystery solved OP "

Do you think single men use the same method?

over a year ago

"single and I use the timer on my camera,mystery solved OP

"

No their bi mate does it

over a year ago

"single and I use the timer on my camera,mystery solved OP

"

hmmmm I would think so

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Nonsense.

Capiche?

The OP doesn't look at male profiles and like the OP has mentioned if he did he would have done. Maybe if you relaxed, took your time and had the light switch on you would have read what he wrote

"

I am getting it but OP wasn't at all curious on male profiles. Yes both genders obviously have access to the same set up.

If again you weren't so quick to jump the gun and read everything you wouldn't find the need question a light hearted thread or feel the need to make an exaggerated point or even feel the need to keep hitting your head against the wall. If you don't like the question you don't have to answer its really that simple

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Who does this for you ?

Nonsense.

Capiche?

I am getting it but OP wasn't at all curious on male profiles. Yes both genders obviously have access to the same set up.

If again you weren't so quick to jump the gun and read everything you wouldn't find the need question a light hearted thread or feel the need to make an exaggerated point or even feel the need to keep hitting your head against the wall. If you don't like the question you don't have to answer its really that simple"

Well done, now you've got it.

I dont feel like I'm hitting my head against a wall, but thanks for your concern. Nice to know there are some good and caring guys out there.

#muchlove

over a year ago

Who does this for you ?

Nonsense.

Capiche?

If again you weren't so quick to jump the gun and read everything you wouldn't find the need question a light hearted thread or feel the need to make an exaggerated point or even feel the need to keep hitting your head against the wall. If you don't like the question you don't have to answer its really that simple

Well done, now you've got it.

I dont feel like I'm hitting my head against a wall, but thanks for your concern. Nice to know there are some good and caring guys out there.

#muchlove

"

Anytime pal

Post new Message to Thread