Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Game Shows

Jump to newest

By *rumpyMcFuckNugget OP   Man
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

After reading an article on how people think Gameshows were better in the 80s and 90s, Do you prefer modern game shows or old favourites. Tell us your faves

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What's this, the quiz of the week?

over a year ago

I loved bullys special prize and here's what you would of won

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Old ones.

Bullseye. 3-2-1. The price is right. Blankety Blank. Catchphrase. Going for gold. Blockbusters.

They were much better back then in their original format

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Old ones.

Bullseye. 3-2-1. The price is right. Blankety Blank. Catchphrase. Going for gold. Blockbusters.

They were much better back then in their original format"

Can I have a Pee please Bob

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

I don't have a preference to be honest- there were some classics back then but there are some good ones now - of the current crop Pointless, The Chase, Richard Osman's House Of Games and a few others are all good.

Not a fan of the regurgitated ones from the past they've bought back though - but that's as much to do with the presenters they choose as anything - Catchphrase with the talentless Stephen Mulhearn is a good example - it's just not right!!

By *ingleformingleMan
over a year ago

Co Antrim

I don’t like the premise of most of the modern ones but still annoyingly find myself getting engrossed them from time to time!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Old ones.

They were much better back then in their original format Can I have a Pee please Bob "

Yes if you can do the blockbuster geek dance?

over a year ago

"I don't have a preference to be honest- there were some classics back then but there are some good ones now - of the current crop Pointless, The Chase, Richard Osman's House Of Games and a few others are all good."

Agree with this - these are amongst the main ones I watch these days - also used to like Eggheads but kind of gone off it

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I loved bullys special prize and here's what you would of won "

That always used to make me laugh to; Jim Bowen rubbing salt in the losers wounds. Super, smashing, great!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Where you from again?

Birmingham.

Oh well done Jim Bowen got your brand new speedboat. Have fun with it in your front garden

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"I don't have a preference to be honest- there were some classics back then but there are some good ones now - of the current crop Pointless, The Chase, Richard Osman's House Of Games and a few others are all good.

Agree with this - these are amongst the main ones I watch these days - also used to like Eggheads but kind of gone off it"

Eggheads is enjoyable from the quiz perspective but there are too many on the Eggheads team that irk me - that Barry being a good example!!

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I used to love Blankety Blank; Wow, they were generous with the prizes weren’t they?

over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"I used to love Blankety Blank; Wow, they were generous with the prizes weren’t they? "
That was part of the fun

Post new Message to Thread