Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Getting it out in supermarkets

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

It seems all the supermarkets i've been in frown upon us gents wandering about topless. Fair enough but i have seen many a lass wearing only bikini tops on their upper halves in there too.

Whilst i admit that their torsos are infinitely more attractive than my own in the interest of equality i don't think that's on. What say you, good people?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Wearing bikini top isnt the same as being naked on top

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who wants to be topless down the milk isle!? Talk about chilly!

over a year ago

"It seems all the supermarkets i've been in frown upon us gents wandering about topless. Fair enough but i have seen many a lass wearing only bikini tops on their upper halves in there too.

Whilst i admit that their torsos are infinitely more attractive than my own in the interest of equality i don't think that's on. What say you, good people? "

etiquette, manners, children etc all come to mind

over a year ago

"Wearing bikini top isnt the same as being naked on top"

People can stand a lot but not nipples,apparently.

By *illy_the_tvTV/TS
over a year ago

hoorn, Netherlands

You shouldn't be topless in a supermarket, imo you shouldn't really be topless in public unless sunbathing or on a beach. Does a thin shirt really make you that much hotter. I don't want to be picking up fruits and vegetables next to someone's sweaty exposed back

By *ara JTV/TS
over a year ago

Bristol East

"It seems all the supermarkets i've been in frown upon us gents wandering about topless. Fair enough but i have seen many a lass wearing only bikini tops on their upper halves in there too.

Whilst i admit that their torsos are infinitely more attractive than my own in the interest of equality i don't think that's on. What say you, good people? "

Wear a bikini top then.

over a year ago

Whilst i admit that their torsos are infinitely more attractive than my own in the interest of equality i don't think that's on. What say you, good people?

Wear a bikini top then.

"

Now there's a thought.

over a year ago

"Wearing bikini top isnt the same as being naked on top

People can stand a lot but not nipples,apparently."

Especially when leaning over the frozen pizzas.

over a year ago

"You shouldn't be topless in a supermarket, imo you shouldn't really be topless in public unless sunbathing or on a beach. Does a thin shirt really make you that much hotter. I don't want to be picking up fruits and vegetables next to someone's sweaty exposed back"

I really think nipple exposure is where the line is drawn.

Many items of clothing expose a lot of flesh but are still within the bounds of taste and decency.

For example,the thin summer dress I'm wearing right now shows off my back in all its glory(fortunately not sweaty though) it also shows quite a bit of boob but so far nobody has complained.Im sure if i pulled it down to show my nips,I'd be ejected from this restaurant as my fellow diners fainted in shock.

Yes,it's definitely nipples that cause all the problems.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

I agree; Said lady’s should take off their bikini tops in the supermarket (in the interests of equality of course)

over a year ago

"You shouldn't be topless in a supermarket, imo you shouldn't really be topless in public unless sunbathing or on a beach. Does a thin shirt really make you that much hotter. I don't want to be picking up fruits and vegetables next to someone's sweaty exposed back

I really think nipple exposure is where the line is drawn.

Many items of clothing expose a lot of flesh but are still within the bounds of taste and decency.

For example,the thin summer dress I'm wearing right now shows off my back in all its glory(fortunately not sweaty though) it also shows quite a bit of boob but so far nobody has complained.Im sure if i pulled it down to show my nips,I'd be ejected from this restaurant as my fellow diners fainted in shock.

Yes,it's definitely nipples that cause all the problems.

"

I guess there's always duct tape.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

"Who wants to be topless down the milk isle!? Talk about chilly! "

Jeepers my nipples go like door stops when it's cold - dread to think how they'd go in the milk aisle

No wait, that just sounds wrong!!

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Chavvy as fuzz when blokes walk round anywhere with no top on.

Ffs don't do that in Waitrose. If you feel the need to then duck off down Bargain Booze and get your cheap as cider in there with no top on.

For the record if you want to sunbathe in public with no top on that's fine.

over a year ago

"Chavvy as fuzz when blokes walk round anywhere with no top on.

Ffs don't do that in Waitrose. If you feel the need to then duck off down Bargain Booze and get your cheap as cider in there with no top on.

For the record if you want to sunbathe in public with no top on that's fine."

So what you're saying is we should be hot and uncomfortable because of the ill conceived dictates of society?

What you're saying is 'conform'. I'm afraid i've always been too much of a rebel for that.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

So what you're saying is we should be hot and uncomfortable because of the ill conceived dictates of society?

What you're saying is 'conform'. I'm afraid i've always been too much of a rebel for that."

Every girlfriend I've ever had used to argue with me like that

over a year ago

What you're saying is 'conform'. I'm afraid i've always been too much of a rebel for that.

Every girlfriend I've ever had used to argue with me like that"

That would suggest it's you, not them.

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

That would suggest it's you, not them."

Fucking too right it is. Only difference was this is the written word, not spoken. It's quite easy to see what's been written.

Anyway, what day do you want me to have the kid this weekend?

over a year ago

I don't think it's appropriate or necessary for either men or women to be in a supermarket with too much exposed skin regardless of how high the temperature is

over a year ago

That would suggest it's you, not them.

Fucking too right it is. Only difference was this is the written word, not spoken. It's quite easy to see what's been written.

Anyway, what day do you want me to have the kid this weekend?"

Aah, yet another light hearted thread goes awry at the hands of the humourless.

By *imandher84Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

We just recently got back from holiday and i have to say i always put my top back on when going in a shop etc so would do the same here, but that's me and what i feel I want to do.

Leave others to do what they want to do to my mind as long as some greasy dude isn't helicoptering his nips over the lettuce I'm quite happy.

over a year ago

Ppl in hot countries do not shop.in swimwear or shirtless.

It's a British thing. An embarrassing one.

over a year ago

Off to Morries, shirt is on.

over a year ago

Some men go into supermarkets?

over a year ago

Call me old fashioned but people should be dressed when they go into shops, especially food shops.

No bikinis either.

over a year ago

"Call me old fashioned but people should be dressed when they go into shops, especially food shops.

No bikinis either."

What are your views on people shopping in active wear?

over a year ago

I always shop online & naked

over a year ago

"Call me old fashioned but people should be dressed when they go into shops, especially food shops.

No bikinis either.

What are your views on people shopping in active wear? "

If their torsos and thighs are covered it's fine.

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

You see plenty of picks on here showing alot more than just nipples as they breeze around Asda.

over a year ago

"You see plenty of picks on here showing alot more than just nipples as they breeze around Asda."

I've seen that too - on here, not my local Morrison's unfortunately.

Post new Message to Thread