Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

MAKING A GOOD CONTACT

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi, im pretty new on here as a single and finding that so called friendly people seem reluctant to chat however polite i am. surely chatting has to be the start of a friendship. i know some people will be put off by my age but im in reasonable shape and am told im a nice guy. im looking for one nice mature couple for friendship and fun and would be keen to please both of them as much as possible

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

If they don’t chat, they’re not interested. Move on.

over a year ago

Use the advanced search feature. It allows you to show only those looking for guys your age if you tick the box

By *_Yeah19Couple
over a year ago

Lincoln

Effort in = effort out and you look like you have put 5mins into your profile.

People are on here to fulfil life long fantasies they have had not scratch an itch

SSS

over a year ago

"Effort in = effort out and you look like you have put 5mins into your profile.

People are on here to fulfil life long fantasies they have had not scratch an itch

SSS "

Fuck yeah !

#agree

#youknowwhoyouate

over a year ago

SSS

Fuck yeah !

#agree

#youknowwhoyouate"

Who did you eat???

over a year ago

SSS

Fuck yeah !

#agree

#youknowwhoyouate

Who did you eat??? "

Are* haha bloody autocorrect !

By *icecouple561Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

East Sussex

So called friendly people will be reluctant to chat unless they're definitely interested in eventually having sex with you. There are way more single men than couples and single women so it makes the pool of people willing to chat to any one person quite small.

If you chat to everyone who contacts you it can lead to difficult situations if you then have say you don't want to meet them. You can be accused of leading people on.

over a year ago

SSS "

this

over a year ago

Tbh mate, this is not an uncommon question on here, and something I learnt in my early days. Just because it’s a swingers site, people are not necessarily going to chat, in the same way that you wouldn’t chat to everyone in the pub.

My advice would be to send messages that show a bit of interest in a profile, don’t expect a reply and be grateful if you get one. Those can then be developed and eventually you’ll get some meets.

The idea and expectation that everyone on here is having Sex all over the place with everyone else is not the case. There is still a mutual attraction element, the right people for you are out there, it just takes patience and some effort.

Just my experience, hope it’s useful.

Post new Message to Thread