FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Can you tell when someone's going to be a good fuck?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I can tell if someone's going to be a good fuck from certain things that they say.

I've found a guy, alright he's younger than me but body of a god, face of an angel, dick looks superb and I can tell from certain key words that I'm gonna feel comfortable in his presence.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Do you just do "fucks" then while you are looking for a relationship?

over a year ago

It’s usually the kiss test for me, good kiss ‘usually’ means good fuck, and the ones that don’t brag how amazing they are!!!

over a year ago

Not for me, the first kiss tells me more than words could

over a year ago

Dunno but im happy to trial the theory research perposes only of corse

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

No I actually genuinely have no idea until we've started

By *s_macWoman
over a year ago

Traffic land

"It’s usually the kiss test for me, good kiss ‘usually’ means good fuck, and the ones that don’t brag how amazing they are!!! "

By *iscean MaleMan
over a year ago

Darlaston

No not really.. a mental connection helps at first.

over a year ago

No, some men talk a good talk. But normally it’s how they kiss that is more telling x

over a year ago

Yup

So far I reckon all the females above would be a cracking shag.

The men, not so much

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"Yup

So far I reckon all the females above would be a cracking shag.

The men, not so much "

over a year ago

"Do you just do "fucks" then while you are looking for a relationship?"

Yes, if I enter into it knowing that it's only going to be a fuck. It's when they've kissed my cheek to finger my arse that pisses me off. Like the guys that say they want the same things and you think something will develop and it doesn't.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I even enjoy fucking myself so I can only imagine it's an event of epic proportion to others.

I do like to think I'm a decent fuck judge but I have been proved wrong (good and bad)

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

"No, some men talk a good talk. "

Well, people. I think you can *know* with some people that you're more likely to be sexually compatible with them and the sex will be great but that's only so long as chemistry is there. If that's missing it's just an anticlimax.

over a year ago

"Do you just do "fucks" then while you are looking for a relationship?"

... dunno why women say one thing and do another...Confused.com lol

Answers will win billions lol ??

over a year ago

"It’s usually the kiss test for me, good kiss ‘usually’ means good fuck, and the ones that don’t brag how amazing they are!!! "

This

over a year ago

yep

over a year ago

I don't know if it's possible to know it'll be a good f**k but the potential or anticipation, yes.

over a year ago

Kissing is a good indicator and until that happens I usually have no idea..

most men on here can talk the talk but that's about it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Read my ‘shit shag’ veris

over a year ago

Takes at least 2 from what i know

Or does wanking count

By *ust PeachyWoman
over a year ago

Prestonish

Agree with others. Generally speaking - great kissers are great at shagging too! I’ve come across very few exceptions! X

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Not for me, the first kiss tells me more than words could"

Yep

over a year ago

"Kissing is a good indicator and until that happens I usually have no idea..

most men on here can talk the talk but that's about it "

Yep!

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

It’s not something that’s ever crossed my mind. I’ve always been more focused on oral ability

over a year ago

"Read my ‘shit shag’ veris "

Not the best

Sorry xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Most definetly i can tell and its never let me down.. Well apart from with _rightonsteve and hes a shit shag

over a year ago

My best meet via fab was with someone incredibly modest, but the intimacy was amazing and he achieved something that very few people can. Actions speak louder than words ever could.

(And our kissing was very compatable.)

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Read my ‘shit shag’ veris

Not the best

Sorry xx"

No, there are not supposed to be.

over a year ago

"Read my ‘shit shag’ veris

Not the best

Sorry xx

No, there are not supposed to be. "

Got that mate

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

I’m in total agreement. You can usually tell so much from a kiss.

XX

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

The kiss test is definitely a marker for how good what follows after may be. Women who do this passionately and with gusto will usually be an amazing shag. I'm fortunate to have crossed paths with quite a few

By *iger.10Man
over a year ago

Llantrisant

Kissing is a decent indication, but for me that glint in their eye has always been a bang on indicator.

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Most definetly i can tell and its never let me down.. Well apart from with _rightonsteve and hes a shit shag "

Ah....’soggy lettuce’ : how ya doon?

over a year ago

Only by the electricity before hand, if her eyes are dancing, not usually by words.

over a year ago

"My best meet via fab was with someone incredibly modest, but the intimacy was amazing and he achieved something that very few people can. Actions speak louder than words ever could.

(And our kissing was very compatable.) "

I'll never understand why guys brag about being sex gods, I don't see that it could do them much favours. I don't know how good I am in the sack and I wouldn't big myself up just to impress someone. Like you say actions speak louder than words. I'd let whatever I did right or wrong speak for me.

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

Yay verily, I’m psychic and can discern a lady who is a skilled lover merely by being in relatively close proximity to her.

.......Or I might be bullshitting to glory.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"Most definetly i can tell and its never let me down.. Well apart from with _rightonsteve and hes a shit shag

Ah....’soggy lettuce’ : how ya doon? "

thought youd gone to bed

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"Most definetly i can tell and its never let me down.. Well apart from with _rightonsteve and hes a shit shag

Ah....’soggy lettuce’ : how ya doon? thought youd gone to bed "

I am.

over a year ago

My best sex ever was with a guy off my old fitness forum. He was absolutely vile, so disgusting, there was nothing, nothing at all I could do that would have put him off. Even if I'd pooped all over myself it would have mattered not one jot. Over a weekend of fucking and having spunk inside me, he forbid me from washing my fanny, I had to do it on the sly and give myself a personal wash with a flannel. He wanted to be inside me every way he could, even when he had nothing left in the tank he squashed his balls together and tried fucking me with his testicles. I couldn't piss without him following me to the toilet and fingering me whilst I peed. Right he was just fantastic, mad skills, made me have absolutely no inhibitions at all no hang ups.

Now this guy I've been chatting to earlier he's asleep now cos he's in another country at present, but he's not trying to sound filth it's just general conversation but there's flashes in his sentences that show a kind of darker deviant soul inside him.

The chat isn't sexy or wank fodder it's just polite conversing, quite factual and to the point. I know when people are trying to get a wanky chat going and this wasn't.

I believe that this person would make me have no inhibitions and by doing so would feel very very comfortable and that would lead to good sex. He's provided me with many videos, he sounds stunning when he cums, you can just tell these things.

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"My best sex ever was with a guy off my old fitness forum. He was absolutely vile, so disgusting, there was nothing, nothing at all I could do that would have put him off. Even if I'd pooped all over myself it would have mattered not one jot. Over a weekend of fucking and having spunk inside me, he forbid me from washing my fanny, I had to do it on the sly and give myself a personal wash with a flannel. He wanted to be inside me every way he could, even when he had nothing left in the tank he squashed his balls together and tried fucking me with his testicles. I couldn't piss without him following me to the toilet and fingering me whilst I peed. Right he was just fantastic, mad skills, made me have absolutely no inhibitions at all no hang ups.

Now this guy I've been chatting to earlier he's asleep now cos he's in another country at present, but he's not trying to sound filth it's just general conversation but there's flashes in his sentences that show a kind of darker deviant soul inside him.

The chat isn't sexy or wank fodder it's just polite conversing, quite factual and to the point. I know when people are trying to get a wanky chat going and this wasn't.

I believe that this person would make me have no inhibitions and by doing so would feel very very comfortable and that would lead to good sex. He's provided me with many videos, he sounds stunning when he cums, you can just tell these things.

"

The first experience sounds revolting..

Lets hope this new bloke comes back to UK soon so you can tell us all about it.

over a year ago

He's not home for 25 days. Hopefully be able to keep the comms going, it is very easy to chat with him.

over a year ago

The look in their eyes, do they give you the wobbles, the first touch and the first kiss is when I know.

By *lbert_shlossedMan
over a year ago

Manchester

I've only got two balls and neither of them are crystal!

over a year ago

I agree with this. Kissing is a good test for me too

over a year ago

Yes you can but its not words they say but how they say it or when I look into their eyes and see light within

By *iSTARessWoman
over a year ago

London

Snogging. Words are cheap. Biggest talkers are frequently the least passionate in real life.

Good luck OP. I'm sure we'll hear all about it (non bitchy comment)

By *ficouldMan
over a year ago

a quandary, could you change my mind?

It's not just the one person / the other person, it has to be both, doesn't it?

If the eyes aren't talking, the kiss isn't melting, the embrace not butterfly inducing, well it won't go any further.

over a year ago

Generally no. I just hope that it's hot

But with my FWB I knew it would be before we met because of all the build up and we knew we were after the same things, enjoyed the same scenarios etc. And it really was absolutely explosive

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

"Kissing is a decent indication, but for me that glint in their eye has always been a bang on indicator. "

Can’t agree more! It’s definitely in the eyes! It’s the hallmark of a vibrant personality. Dull people are dull shags. Bad people are bad shags. Brilliant people are brilliant shags. Intelligent people are intelligent shags. Funny people are funny shags. Moronic people are moronic shags. Psychopathic people are psychopathic shags. Shy people are shy shags. Prats are prats. Shags are shags... well, according to the RSPB! But seriously, why would you expect anyone to be different without their clothes on to how they are with them on? And the eyes are the window to the soul. I judge everyone on their eyes!

over a year ago

"Snogging. Words are cheap. Biggest talkers are frequently the least passionate in real life.

Good luck OP. I'm sure we'll hear all about it (non bitchy comment)"

Thanks it's gonna be a while yet but it's the first person I've wanted to meet in 6 months so what's another month!

over a year ago

"Agree with others. Generally speaking - great kissers are great at shagging too! I’ve come across very few exceptions! X"

Can agree on this , thinking now

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Haven’t got a clue whether I’m a good kisser of a good shagger! No one ever taught me how to do it and I’ve never read any instruction manuals!

over a year ago

Only thing I can say is how much younger? Not that it should matter (my ex of 15 yrs was 20 yrs older) but I now if I’m looking to date (as I know you are looking not for just sex) I would think age was an issue. I’ve had men 10 yr younger on the dating website ask to take me out and I’ve declined as I know we wouldn’t be compatible long term.

So basically is he in your long term radar? If not do you not think you will be on here in a few weeks complaining?

over a year ago

Apparently no one sees it in me, or at least wants to check haha

By *arctMan
over a year ago

West of the bann

No that's the answer

over a year ago

"Only thing I can say is how much younger? Not that it should matter (my ex of 15 yrs was 20 yrs older) but I now if I’m looking to date (as I know you are looking not for just sex) I would think age was an issue. I’ve had men 10 yr younger on the dating website ask to take me out and I’ve declined as I know we wouldn’t be compatible long term.

So basically is he in your long term radar? If not do you not think you will be on here in a few weeks complaining?"

7 years younger he has a birthday approaching and I've just had mine a few weeks back. Going in to this with the mindset of having some good sex whilst he's home and that's it. It will tide me over and I can look elsewhere for meaningful.

over a year ago

I can't tell until I have met them in person. I can usually tell whilst chatting over a drink. The oddd one has taken me by surprise but I'm usually right with my instincts.

over a year ago

Can tell you defo be good fuck a wild one at that

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

I believe that there is a database on goodshagsrus.com.

Simply put your looation in the search bar, and you will get a list of registered good shags.

over a year ago

definitely this. Tried and tested.

Mrs

over a year ago

"I can tell if someone's going to be a good fuck from certain things that they say.

I've found a guy, alright he's younger than me but body of a god, face of an angel, dick looks superb and I can tell from certain key words that I'm gonna feel comfortable in his presence. "

I can tell to it must be esp

over a year ago

"My best sex ever was with a guy off my old fitness forum. He was absolutely vile, so disgusting, there was nothing, nothing at all I could do that would have put him off. Even if I'd pooped all over myself it would have mattered not one jot. Over a weekend of fucking and having spunk inside me, he forbid me from washing my fanny, I had to do it on the sly and give myself a personal wash with a flannel. He wanted to be inside me every way he could, even when he had nothing left in the tank he squashed his balls together and tried fucking me with his testicles. I couldn't piss without him following me to the toilet and fingering me whilst I peed. Right he was just fantastic, mad skills, made me have absolutely no inhibitions at all no hang ups.

"

. Eww gross

By *erDirtyRockstarMan
over a year ago

buckinghamshire

Initial physical attraction through to Articulation and openness for me

over a year ago

"Initial physical attraction through to Articulation and openness for me "

Yep, same for me.

By *aven RedWoman
over a year ago

Liverpool

"Not for me, the first kiss tells me more than words could"

Exactly this ^^^^^ for me too x

over a year ago

In person I can tell if someone is a dirty fuck.

over a year ago

I check her kneecaps.

If the right one seems a bit longer than the left one, I am in for a good time #the timeofmylife.

If the left one says fuck off to the right one, I walk away and go empty my balls in the toilet of a burger king.

over a year ago

It's always best to find out in person

over a year ago

If guys posted on a thread they are a “good fuck” they would slated for it and crossed off the hotlists lol

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Just to clarify: the ‘shit shag’, ‘slightly better than a wank’ etc. verifications are joke ones. I’ve got loads and got bored of the ‘he’s good at sex’ type ones.

Thank you.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I believe that there is a database on goodshagsrus.com.

Simply put your looation in the search bar, and you will get a list of registered good shags."

Cool, I’m on my way there now. The first thing I’ll do is look up your details

over a year ago

"If guys posted on a thread they are a “good fuck” they would slated for it and crossed off the hotlists lol "

This guy hasn't said he was a good fuck though. It's certain things he's said that makes me think he has the potential.

over a year ago

In general I don’t think you can until it gets going.

You could fancy the arse off each other but sometimes bodies just don’t ‘fit’ together.

By *lackbird1000Woman
over a year ago

Birmingham

Not really I had big dissapointments ! Some guys female and male just have imagination!

Some talk but do not deliver !

But I had surprises too ! Not much talk and great time!

And be a good kisser is not a good indication either ! Some guys good kissers and rubbish in bed !

over a year ago

Most folk who talk like their a good fcuk are the ones who I find are shite. Never can tell from their bodies or what they say.

You sound niave good luck though

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

I've not read every post, there are a few from ladies saying guys talk the talk and they're a shit shag...

good to know it's the guys fault ..maybe if it's happening .. you're partly to blame as well.. news flash you can be a crap shag as well.

Me I've no idea if words on a screen indicate what they'll be like in bed.. first and foremost i need to be attracted to her both physically and mentally..I need to feel the woman's touch, her kiss,..so many other factors than just 1's and 0's on a screen...that lead to a great experience..

over a year ago

I'm a really good fuck. So usually, if I hold up my side of the bargain, it's pretty orgasmic stuff for both of us regardless of how good at fucking they are. As such, the quality of most of my fucks have depended mainly on me. I don't think I've ever had a fuck where a woman did an amazing magic act on me. I suspect I probably wouldn't last long if they did... but boy it'd be wonderful

over a year ago

Lol I loved my previous post in the context of the two posts before it Haha

over a year ago

"I've not read every post, there are a few from ladies saying guys talk the talk and they're a shit shag...

good to know it's the guys fault ..maybe if it's happening .. you're partly to blame as well.. news flash you can be a crap shag as well.

Me I've no idea if words on a screen indicate what they'll be like in bed.. first and foremost i need to be attracted to her both physically and mentally..I need to feel the woman's touch, her kiss,..so many other factors than just 1's and 0's on a screen...that lead to a great experience..

"

It’s not just a guy who can be a snide ride I’m sure some women are too

Depends on compatibility some folk work better together than others.

All I’m saying is some, not all guys who constantly brag or talk the talk can be let downs in the sack vice versa with women

But they may be a stud with a different woman

I’d rather all action than talk

over a year ago

Well if a kiss is the indicator come lock lips here

over a year ago

Many talk the talk but i honesty think it’s chemistry. I like to think I’ve lived up to what I’ve portrayed ?

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

I don’t think you can tell. People usually expect me to be totally different in the bedroom than I am. That’s not me saying I’m some guru, simply that my kinks are seemingly very different than people expect of me and those factors do make the difference.

over a year ago

"I've not read every post, there are a few from ladies saying guys talk the talk and they're a shit shag...

"

I agree totally, someone can say all the right things that can lead me to believe we’re compatible. But it’s when we meet and I look into his eyes and kiss him that the real magic happens x

over a year ago

I can see how the op could say the opposite. Someone who writes "I'd like to poke yer hole" is unlikely to be a good shag But I can't see how she can imagine the opposite. Sure someone who writes "I'd love to spend time really enjoying your physical presence" clearly seems to have a much better sense of what makes great sex. But they may still be a shit shag when it comes down to it.

I suspect the op gets serially excited by guys she thinks are going to be amazing and then serially disappointed when they aren't. But I may be wrong

By *onnie And Clyde9070Couple
over a year ago

Leeds

"My best meet via fab was with someone incredibly modest, but the intimacy was amazing and he achieved something that very few people can. Actions speak louder than words ever could.

I'll never understand why guys brag about being sex gods, I don't see that it could do them much favours. I don't know how good I am in the sack and I wouldn't big myself up just to impress someone. Like you say actions speak louder than words. I'd let whatever I did right or wrong speak for me."

Actress here.

Met a guy last week who was so full of himself. The sex God type mentioned above. Boy was I disappointed.

He wouldn't kiss. He wouldn't give oral. His forplay arsenal was a vague fingering for maybe 20 seconds. And the sex, if you could call it that...

He got on top and his performance was akin to a trained seal jumping for treats. Not sure if he noticed I was bored rigid. But he had bigged himself up in his profile and messages and he looked ok. How disappointed was I?

In the future I'll be taking all single males claims with a pinch of salt.

over a year ago

After yes

over a year ago

All i know is id fuck you all over the place op lol

over a year ago

"All i know is id fuck you all over the place op lol "

Good fuck or bad fuck op?

Hey shall we all just use the op like that frigging world Cup octopus to tell us who's going to be a good fuck or not

over a year ago

I think you can tell by how someone talks but more so in the kiss. You can tell alot from a kiss

By *100Man
over a year ago

Essex

If I'm really horny and someone turns me on my helmet tickles and that tells me get the fuck in there

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

I'll never understand why guys brag about being sex gods, I don't see that it could do them much favours. I don't know how good I am in the sack and I wouldn't big myself up just to impress someone. Like you say actions speak louder than words. I'd let whatever I did right or wrong speak for me.

Actress here.

Met a guy last week who was so full of himself. The sex God type mentioned above. Boy was I disappointed.

He wouldn't kiss. He wouldn't give oral. His forplay arsenal was a vague fingering for maybe 20 seconds. And the sex, if you could call it that...

He got on top and his performance was akin to a trained seal jumping for treats. Not sure if he noticed I was bored rigid. But he had bigged himself up in his profile and messages and he looked ok. How disappointed was I?

In the future I'll be taking all single males claims with a pinch of salt."

I’d love to read the verification you left more him, it probably reads like one of my d school reports

over a year ago

It’s all in the kiss. I’ve found that bad kissers are usually terrible at the sex part!

over a year ago

"It’s all in the kiss. I’ve found that bad kissers are usually terrible at the sex part!"

You mean Cher had it right all along?

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

Actress here.

In the future I'll be taking all single males claims with a pinch of salt."

A trained seal jumping for treats! What an image! Yikes that doesn’t sound how it’s supposed to be done! Isn’t it supposed to be more like a trained slug jumping for treats?

Seriously, after reading that, I’m gonna tell every woman I’m the shitiest shag on earth and they’ll hate sex with me. That way, they cannot possibly be disappointed and they’ll have a wonderful surprise and give me a half-decent veri!

By *oeofsussexMan
over a year ago

Eastbourne

I think Lily Allen also had something to sing on the matter in question!

over a year ago

I want to clarify it's not me!

Despite the description she gave, and I agree it sounds creepily like me but it's not .

Atroops can confirm it's not me

Also I would have tried to initiate wank chat unlike this guy

over a year ago

"I want to clarify it's not me!

Despite the description she gave, and I agree it sounds creepily like me but it's not .

Also I would have tried to initiate wank chat unlike this guy "

I can confirm it's a different dude.

People aren't getting what I mean though!! Frustrating

over a year ago

It’s all down to chemistry for me, a guy could be technically amazing at sex but if I’m not feeling it, I won’t think the sex is good. Many men also talk the talk, especially about oral and I’ve been disappointed every time. It’s the ones that don’t brag that tend to be better lovers. So no Op, I don’t think you can tell just by chatting to someone necessarily but if they have an open mind it will definitely make things more interesting.

over a year ago

Talk is cheap.

over a year ago

"Most folk who talk like their a good fcuk are the ones who I find are shite. Never can tell from their bodies or what they say.

You sound niave good luck though "

Nope not naive, it's like I said in my first post, there was no graphic talk, no claims of being an amazing fuck, in fact no claims to do anything, neither of us said what sexual acts we'll do to each other at all.

Just certain things that was said lead me to believe that the kind of sex he likes isn't pretty or show pony sex.

I avoid guys that claim they can lick my pussy till I'm moaning and squirting in their mouth, but a guy that asks if he can sleep with his head between my legs with his nose in my fanny so he can smell me, that piques my interest. A guy saying he's gonna bend me over and do this that and the other and pound me for hours, does nothing for me. A guy that says he'll cum quickly and cum inside me then slide down and eat his spunk as it dribbles from my cunt, piques my interest.

It's just simple little differences that show what kind of person they're like sexually.

By *VineMan
over a year ago

The right place

I’ve always been grateful for any fuck I’ve had.

Most have been good some have been amazing. I wasn’t able to predict which will be the best. In fact the hottest woman I’ve been with was probably the most disappointing

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

People aren't getting what I mean though!! Frustrating "

I'd guess the reason folk haven't quite understood is your thread title indicates one thing and your original post is of a different tone .. I'm guessing most are responding in the way they are to your heading ..

over a year ago

Apparently my FBUDDY Lisa knew I'd be a good shag because I'm a demon on the dancefloor. Apparently that's a thing ?

over a year ago

"Apparently my FBUDDY Lisa knew I'd be a good shag because I'm a demon on the dancefloor. Apparently that's a thing ?"
omg so am I

over a year ago

Think personally for me the devil is in the detail , you can find out everything you need to know from a conversation if you have eyes on and are face to face . You defo get a vibe and it’s not usually wrong

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

People aren't getting what I mean though!! Frustrating "

i get what you mean or i think you do. For me its the way they conduct themselves in messages. The quiet confidence. Little subtle things they say. They dont need to boast and brag how good they are. They have an appeal about them. Id never dream of meeting the boastful types your setting yourself up for a fall

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

People aren't getting what I mean though!! Frustrating i get what you mean or i think you do. For me its the way they conduct themselves in messages. The quiet confidence. Little subtle things they say. They dont need to boast and brag how good they are. They have an appeal about them. Id never dream of meeting the boastful types your setting yourself up for a fall"

I agree. Personally I don’t make promises of how I’d do this and that. However, I do know that I am very attentive to details in the form of emotional and physical responses to my voice and my touch thus meaning I have at least half a chance of being able to let that tell me what I need to be doing.

I think confidence is good when it’s relating to the amount of effort you’ll put into trying. It’s always going to be hit and miss before you meet someone regardless, best off just giving someone an idea of what you do to learn and showing you understand the value each word holds. Because it’s often saying the right thing at precisely the right moment that will hold the most value in my experience.

By *Ollyinone.Man
over a year ago

Warwickshire

You can tell by how someone dances I reckon! X

over a year ago

Met a guy ages ago.... Quite shy, under the shirt was a toned body, a six pack strong egs and a large willy.

We had average sex.

The connection wasn't there.... For either of us. Attraction, intimacy,but no sparks.

over a year ago

I can

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

"Snogging. Words are cheap. Biggest talkers are frequently the least passionate in real life.

Good luck OP. I'm sure we'll hear all about it (non bitchy comment)

Thanks it's gonna be a while yet but it's the first person I've wanted to meet in 6 months so what's another month!"

Another month is no time at all, have fun

By *sGivesWoodWoman
over a year ago

ST. AUSTELL, CORNWALL

People aren't getting what I mean though!! Frustrating i get what you mean or i think you do. For me its the way they conduct themselves in messages. The quiet confidence. Little subtle things they say. They dont need to boast and brag how good they are. They have an appeal about them. Id never dream of meeting the boastful types your setting yourself up for a fall"

By *iss.HoneyWoman
over a year ago

One guy once looked like he would be filth, that naughty glint in his eye etc.

"Cor I reckon he will have me pissing sideways"

Alas he did not.

I hope your chap does A

over a year ago

"One guy once looked like he would be filth, that naughty glint in his eye etc.

"Cor I reckon he will have me pissing sideways"

Alas he did not.

I hope your chap does A "

on the basis of your bum pic I predict you will be not bad am I right

Post new Message to Thread