Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

question for the ladies.

Jump to newest

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

margate sumwear by the sea

If/wen your on a night out and you see a guy you fancy.

Do you just wate and hope he comes to you or do you go to him ?

And if you go to him wot do you do/say to show your intreated ?

No resoun for this question its just a random question

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I wish more would come up to me and say ‘hello’ instead of coming up tome and saying ‘hell, no!’

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

I make eye contact, or brush close to them and see if there are any signs of mutual attraction.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I make eye contact, or brush close to them and see if there are any signs of mutual attraction.

"

Wot if thay don't notice it or don't see that as a sine ?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I wish more would come up to me and say ‘hello’ instead of coming up tome and saying ‘hell, no!’ "

Lol

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"I make eye contact, or brush close to them and see if there are any signs of mutual attraction.

Wot if thay don't notice it or don't see that as a sine ? "

Then I suppose I'd take it that they aren't interested

By *ink Panther.Woman
over a year ago

Preston

Wot if thay don't notice it or don't see that as a sine ? "

Telling them you’re not wearing knickers usually works

By *he Secret Tea PartyCouple
over a year ago

London

I'd make some excuse to talk to him, then it's up to him

KM

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

I like a really obvious approach.

By *he Mac LassWoman
over a year ago

Hefty Hideaway

If I’m out with mi bitches. I’d just smile in his direction. I’m not one for copping off when my friends are in tow.

In a fab environment say a club or a social then I’m proactive. At worst he says no ta love. At best well. It’s pretty damn lovely.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Then I suppose I'd take it that they aren't interested "

So no plan B then just in case ?

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

Telling them you’re not wearing knickers usually works "

Saying that, I have been known to just go and join people at tables. Give a knowing look, then wiggle away

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The last guy I liked on a night out, I walked past him and as we made eye contact, I said "Nice tits! I think they are bigger than mine!" And then the trouble started...

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

Telling them you’re not wearing knickers usually works "

Lol

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"I wish more would come up to me and say ‘hello’ instead of coming up tome and saying ‘hell, no!’ "

I would say Hello if I saw you, come up to an STP meet sometime.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I'd make some excuse to talk to him, then it's up to him

KM"

sounds good

over a year ago

Wait for him always

over a year ago

As someone who has never pulled on a night out I'm here purely to copy the other ladies ideas.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I like a really obvious approach. "

Same hear.

It's just never happened to me yet. And if it has then i haven't realised it

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

"I wish more would come up to me and say ‘hello’ instead of coming up tome and saying ‘hell, no!’

I would say Hello if I saw you, come up to an STP meet sometime. "

It’s on my to do list.

By *rincess peachWoman
over a year ago

shits creek

"The last guy I liked on a night out, I walked past him and as we made eye contact, I said "Nice tits! I think they are bigger than mine!" And then the trouble started..."

Borrowing this

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"If I’m out with mi bitches. I’d just smile in his direction. I’m not one for copping off when my friends are in tow.

In a fab environment say a club or a social then I’m proactive. At worst he says no ta love. At best well. It’s pretty damn lovely. "

Ok

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"The last guy I liked on a night out, I walked past him and as we made eye contact, I said "Nice tits! I think they are bigger than mine!" And then the trouble started..."

Ok ?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Wait for him always "

Wot if he thinks your takon ?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"As someone who has never pulled on a night out I'm here purely to copy the other ladies ideas. "

We'll to pall me on a nite out just make it obvious.

Hi I'm ..... Want to go out ?

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Erm, if it's not in a swinger's club, probably very little! It's kind of obvious I'm 'taken' and I just think it could be an awkward conversation to have whilst on a night out. Maybe they wouldn't care. I don't know, not really tried it for a while.

over a year ago

London

"I like a really obvious approach. "

I like you

KM

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"Erm, if it's not in a swinger's club, probably very little! It's kind of obvious I'm 'taken' and I just think it could be an awkward conversation to have whilst on a night out. Maybe they wouldn't care. I don't know, not really tried it for a while. "

Ok

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I like a really obvious approach.

I like you

KM"

That wood work for me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

I usually just start chatting but in fairness if im on a normal night out with my friends im not looking to pull so i would probably just have a laugh with the guys that come and talk to me rather than make an approach

over a year ago

London

KM

sounds good "

You'd get a hug

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"As someone who has never pulled on a night out I'm here purely to copy the other ladies ideas.

Hi I'm ..... Want to go out ? "

what approach do you use _eeside

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I usually just start chatting but in fairness if im on a normal night out with my friends im not looking to pull so i would probably just have a laugh with the guys that come and talk to me rather than make an approach"

Ok

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

KM

sounds good

You'd get a hug "

Oo nice

over a year ago

The last guy I pulled in a night club and actually went on to shag him and date him for a few months it started by me spotting him in a bar with a few lads, I walked past him a couple of times so he noticed me, then when I saw him getting served by the bar (busy bar) I said if I give you the money will you get me a strawberry and lime kopperberg, he said yeah, I went to give him the money and he said gimmie your number instead so I did. Then o said coming to the smoking area (I wanted puff on my pipe) he offered me his lap to sit on cos the seats outside were cold and I rubbed my bum over his willy (through his trousers) had a neck on and then had to leave to go to the club! But we met the following weekend and every weekend for months.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"As someone who has never pulled on a night out I'm here purely to copy the other ladies ideas.

Hi I'm ..... Want to go out ? what approach do you use _eeside"

We'll wen I've worked up the currige and Tryed to put my nurvers away i normally say.

Hi how are you.

and try to start a conversation.

But so far its never led to Mor than a friendly chat.

But with my aspirgers. getting my nurvers at bay and just arsking them. is a challing in the 1st place.

Most times i just sit at the bar watching and listening to the music.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"The last guy I pulled in a night club and actually went on to shag him and date him for a few months it started by me spotting him in a bar with a few lads, I walked past him a couple of times so he noticed me, then when I saw him getting served by the bar (busy bar) I said if I give you the money will you get me a strawberry and lime kopperberg, he said yeah, I went to give him the money and he said gimmie your number instead so I did. Then o said coming to the smoking area (I wanted puff on my pipe) he offered me his lap to sit on cos the seats outside were cold and I rubbed my bum over his willy (through his trousers) had a neck on and then had to leave to go to the club! But we met the following weekend and every weekend for months. "

Ok

over a year ago

London

KM

sounds good

You'd get a hug

Oo nice "

Seeside does wonderful hugs back

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

KM

sounds good

You'd get a hug

Oo nice

Seeside does wonderful hugs back "

Lol

over a year ago

"If/wen your on a night out and you see a guy you fancy.

No resoun for this question its just a random question "

If i like someone i will e the move

over a year ago

If I saw a guy I liked I would make sure to lock eyes with him and then give him a slow and sexy smile. I would go for a dance with my friends but keep catching his eye. If he watches me then I know he's into me if he doesn't bother I would stop trying.

over a year ago

"If I saw a guy I liked I would make sure to lock eyes with him and then give him a slow and sexy smile. I would go for a dance with my friends but keep catching his eye. If he watches me then I know he's into me if he doesn't bother I would stop trying. "

You see I'm so socially awkward I'd just interpret that as you being polite. I actually don't know what I'd do if a woman walked up to me and started chatting up, I'd probably shit a brick and question if it was really happening.

And I don't have the courage to approach a woman first. I hype myself up to do it, trying to figure out what to say and end up not bothering in the end. I overthink things.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

No resoun for this question its just a random question

If i like someone i will e the move"

Is that ment to be .... make ?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"If I saw a guy I liked I would make sure to lock eyes with him and then give him a slow and sexy smile. I would go for a dance with my friends but keep catching his eye. If he watches me then I know he's into me if he doesn't bother I would stop trying. "

Wot if he just thinks your smiling at him ?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"If I saw a guy I liked I would make sure to lock eyes with him and then give him a slow and sexy smile. I would go for a dance with my friends but keep catching his eye. If he watches me then I know he's into me if he doesn't bother I would stop trying.

You see I'm so socially awkward I'd just interpret that as you being polite. I actually don't know what I'd do if a woman walked up to me and started chatting up, I'd probably shit a brick and question if it was really happening.

And I don't have the courage to approach a woman first. I hype myself up to do it, trying to figure out what to say and end up not bothering in the end. I overthink things.

"

I no the filling to well...

Your not alown.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

I've never been approached in a normal bar or club and I'd be out with friends so would never make the 1st move.

Seeside your approach seems good, well done for being brave, must take a lot of bottle to walk up to somebody new and strike up a conversation. How about saying "Hi, do you mind if I join you?" Chat generally for a bit then ask something like "have you seen.... Insert name of film here... Yet? Do you fancy coming with me to see it?" Or maybe insert a local band playing at a pub? Or even a new restaurant.... Just make the general chat become chatting up if you get what I mean.

over a year ago

"If I saw a guy I liked I would make sure to lock eyes with him and then give him a slow and sexy smile. I would go for a dance with my friends but keep catching his eye. If he watches me then I know he's into me if he doesn't bother I would stop trying.

"

Then he wouldn't be the guy for me .

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I've never been approached in a normal bar or club and I'd be out with friends so would never make the 1st move.

Seeside your approach seems good, well done for being brave, must take a lot of bottle to walk up to somebody new and strike up a conversation. How about saying "Hi, do you mind if I join you?" Chat generally for a bit then ask something like "have you seen.... Insert name of film here... Yet? Do you fancy coming with me to see it?" Or maybe insert a local band playing at a pub? Or even a new restaurant.... Just make the general chat become chatting up if you get what I mean."

Mor bottle than you can emajon.

I don't arsk very often but wen i do it fills like i got a planet on my hed and I'm stood in the spot lite in front of a judge jury and Executioner.

Mite try thos tips next time.

others just make it look so easy thoe. and go about like glen quagmire from family guy. Lol

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"

How wood you no ?

He cood be your dreem guy. But needs mor of a obvious sine.

over a year ago

How wood you no ?

He cood be your dreem guy. But needs mor of a obvious sine. "

Continuous eye contact and smiling at each other is an obvious sign. If you fancy someone that you see in a bar or club you'll keep looking at them and catching their eye and smiling.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Continuous eye contact and smiling at each other is an obvious sign. If you fancy someone that you see in a bar or club you'll keep looking at them and catching their eye and smiling. "

Ok but Hoo makes the 1st move ?

over a year ago

I would try to catch their eye, look at them then looo away, then look again. Smile at them then look away, smile again at them. If I got a smile and glances back then I would probably go over.

over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Continuous eye contact and smiling at each other is an obvious sign. If you fancy someone that you see in a bar or club you'll keep looking at them and catching their eye and smiling. "

Okay, now I'm questioning whether or not my old co-worker liked me because she did a lot of smiling at me and looking in my direction whenever I went into her section.

over a year ago

"Erm, if it's not in a swinger's club, probably very little! It's kind of obvious I'm 'taken' and I just think it could be an awkward conversation to have whilst on a night out. Maybe they wouldn't care. I don't know, not really tried it for a while. "

Yep, this

I rarely have nights out without my husband...would be a bit odd haha

over a year ago

"I would try to catch their eye, look at them then looo away, then look again. Smile at them then look away, smile again at them. If I got a smile and glances back then I would probably go over."

It's good that you'd make the first move. Like I said I'd probably crap myself if you did, but I'd certainly appreciate it. I always thought it was more socially acceptable for the man to make the first move. That's how I've always seen the pick-up scene.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

I go over and talk.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Continuous eye contact and smiling at each other is an obvious sign. If you fancy someone that you see in a bar or club you'll keep looking at them and catching their eye and smiling.

Ok but Hoo makes the 1st move ?"

if a woman has made it perfectly obvious to a man shes interested then if hes interested he will do something about it. If not the woman assumes there is no interest

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

How wood you no ?

Okay, now I'm questioning whether or not my old co-worker liked me because she did a lot of smiling at me and looking in my direction whenever I went into her section. "

Sometimes people are just nice people and are nice to people.

It's not a signal that they fancy you or want to fuck your brains out.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"I would try to catch their eye, look at them then looo away, then look again. Smile at them then look away, smile again at them. If I got a smile and glances back then I would probably go over.

It's good that you'd make the first move. Like I said I'd probably crap myself if you did, but I'd certainly appreciate it. I always thought it was more socially acceptable for the man to make the first move. That's how I've always seen the pick-up scene."

its 2018

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

"I would try to catch their eye, look at them then looo away, then look again. Smile at them then look away, smile again at them. If I got a smile and glances back then I would probably go over."

That just sounds very confusing.

over a year ago

Eye contact, I suppose, but I can't remember being in a bar or club and seeing someone I fancied. Not since I was a teenager anyway.

over a year ago

It would all depend on how much I'd drank

over a year ago

"I would try to catch their eye, look at them then looo away, then look again. Smile at them then look away, smile again at them. If I got a smile and glances back then I would probably go over.

"

It's a different kind of smile to a friendly one. Can you determine facial expressions meanings?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Ok but Hoo makes the 1st move ?if a woman has made it perfectly obvious to a man shes interested then if hes interested he will do something about it. If not the woman assumes there is no interest"

Wot if he don't see eye contact as a sine wot if he thinks its just a polite smile ?

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

It's a different kind of smile to a friendly one. Can you determine facial expressions meanings?"

I'm not Shor...

A smile to me is just a small.

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Okay, now I'm questioning whether or not my old co-worker liked me because she did a lot of smiling at me and looking in my direction whenever I went into her section.

It's not a signal that they fancy you or want to fuck your brains out."

So how do you tell the difference between the 2 wen thay look ezakley the same. ?

over a year ago

How wood you no ?

He cood be your dreem guy. But needs mor of a obvious sine. "

Because I like a more assertive guy and if he couldn't see I'm interested from my signs I would realise that he couldn't handle me

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

It's not a signal that they fancy you or want to fuck your brains out.

So how do you tell the difference between the 2 wen thay look ezakley the same. ? "

if a woman a work is smiling dont just assume shes interested. If its a girl in a bar and she keeps looking and smiling assume she is

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Ok but Hoo makes the 1st move ?if a woman has made it perfectly obvious to a man shes interested then if hes interested he will do something about it. If not the woman assumes there is no interest

Wot if he don't see eye contact as a sine wot if he thinks its just a polite smile ?"

but most do see it as a sign. Have you ever looked anything up on the interenet about women and the signs they give off when interested

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Ok but Hoo makes the 1st move ?if a woman has made it perfectly obvious to a man shes interested then if hes interested he will do something about it. If not the woman assumes there is no interest

Wot if he don't see eye contact as a sine wot if he thinks its just a polite smile ?but most do see it as a sign. Have you ever looked anything up on the interenet about women and the signs they give off when interested"

Arr no i haven't.

I've maneley thort that if sumone wos interested in me thay wood come up to me.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Wot if he don't see eye contact as a sine wot if he thinks its just a polite smile ?but most do see it as a sign. Have you ever looked anything up on the interenet about women and the signs they give off when interested

Arr no i haven't.

I've maneley thort that if sumone wos interested in me thay wood come up to me."

might be worth having a read. Strange creatures us women we give all kinds of signs and signals off

By *eeside OP   Man
over a year ago

How wood you no ?

Wot if he don't see eye contact as a sine wot if he thinks its just a polite smile ?but most do see it as a sign. Have you ever looked anything up on the interenet about women and the signs they give off when interested

Arr no i haven't.

I've maneley thort that if sumone wos interested in me thay wood come up to me.might be worth having a read. Strange creatures us women we give all kinds of signs and signals off "

Lol ok

over a year ago

Tbh the last person i batted my eyelashes at in a club became my now ex husband...so i don't think i would try it again

Post new Message to Thread