Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake profiles not going away

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I’ve seen a bunch of fake profiles in my time here, but recently there are those that don’t seem to get taken down.

They usually have verifications, but all in the space of a few days from older men (50+) and upon checking, no reciprocated veto to their profile. They’re not photo verified (which I still don’t understand why isn’t mandatory) and usually have a supporters pass to fill the profile with some stolen girls photos.

Has the admin team gone down in size or the user base just grown too much? As I can’t think of a couple who’d not realise and report themselves

Rant over

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Are you reporting them?

over a year ago

Why on earth do these men keep verifying these profiles?

over a year ago

Report the profile if you think it's dodgy.

If it is, Admin will sort it.

But some of those 'members' really are on 'other' sites - and only here for their own purposes.

Block the profile - so it won't be bothering you again.

Life is good, if you want it to be.

over a year ago

"I’ve seen a bunch of fake profiles in my time here, but recently there are those that don’t seem to get taken down.

They usually have verifications, but all in the space of a few days from older men (50+) and upon checking, no reciprocated veto to their profile. They’re not photo verified (which I still don’t understand why isn’t mandatory) and usually have a supporters pass to fill the profile with some stolen girls photos.

Has the admin team gone down in size or the user base just grown too much? As I can’t think of a couple who’d not realise and report themselves

Rant over "

Yeah photo veri is important

over a year ago

I think photo verification is mandatory now.

By *AYENCouple
over a year ago

Lincolnshire

I don't think it's mandatory, my mrs was away for a week so had to wait until she returned to photo verify.

I reckon dates should be added to photo verification, and should perhaps be updated every so often - more admin work, but may help if fake profiles are a real problem.

By *ineMan
over a year ago

In cave behind a waterfall on a hill

Rant denied.

If they bother you so much OP why not just ignore them and concentrate on those who you consider not to be fake.

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

"I think photo verification is mandatory now. "

It isn't.

over a year ago

"Rant denied.

If they bother you so much OP why not just ignore them and concentrate on those who you consider not to be fake."

Where’s the fun in that!

Post new Message to Thread