Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Caring

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I know this is going to get slated on here but here goes, ´its a sex site you don’t need to care’ ´here for nsa only’

Anway im genuinely interested in the Male view. To be fair the forum users might have a different view to non-users

Do you care about the feelings of the women you message on here? Or is a shag a shag however and whoever you get it from?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I'd say most men don't really care about your feelings, they just want a shag.

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

I can’t comment for most men but I always care about another’s feelings and I don’t see this as a sex site but a swinging site.

over a year ago

I’m not a guy but...my appraisal is that some guys really do care, however that is not the same as caring in the way we might want them to care, or doing/saying the things that would land correctly for us to feel their care.

And I’m not suggesting more than NSA in the above, just that something hurting us or feeling lacking doesn’t always mean that the other person was out to purposefully hurt just to get their dick wet, or didn’t try to not hurt.

Regardless though, people meet their own needs (all people) and in doing do bruises can land on others. And is it bad, really, that people are attempting to meet their own needs? Sometimes we just need to accept that things hurt, and it just happened.

over a year ago

Although NSA I'm not into not caring or wanting a connection.

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"I know this is going to get slated on here but here goes, ´its a sex site you don’t need to care’ ´here for nsa only’

Anway im genuinely interested in the Male view. To be fair the forum users might have a different view to non-users

Do you care about the feelings of the women you message on here? Or is a shag a shag however and whoever you get it from? "

Of course I care. Everyone deserves respect and to be left feeing comfortable in their own skin. I'd be mortified if somebody was offended by anything I've said or done. And I haven't even mentioned Mrs FGoS reaction should that arise, life wouldn't be worth living.

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

I agree

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

To be honest I can sometimes ask the same of some women on here

over a year ago

The best sex is with someone you care about. If I didn't care I'd stop seeing someone

By *hilloutMan
over a year ago

All over the place! Northwesr, , Southwest

"I know this is going to get slated on here but here goes, ´its a sex site you don’t need to care’ ´here for nsa only’

Do you care about the feelings of the women you message on here? Or is a shag a shag however and whoever you get it from? "

I treat everyone as I would have them treat me,regardless of circumstances. Hope this helps as an answer x

over a year ago

"I’m not a guy but...my appraisal is that some guys really do care, however that is not the same as caring in the way we might want them to care, or doing/saying the things that would land correctly for us to feel their care.

And I’m not suggesting more than NSA in the above, just that something hurting us or feeling lacking doesn’t always mean that the other person was out to purposefully hurt just to get their dick wet, or didn’t try to not hurt.

Regardless though, people meet their own needs (all people) and in doing do bruises can land on others. And is it bad, really, that people are attempting to meet their own needs? Sometimes we just need to accept that things hurt, and it just happened. "

Makes total sense x

over a year ago

Do you care about the feelings of the women you message on here? Or is a shag a shag however and whoever you get it from?

I treat everyone as I would have them treat me,regardless of circumstances. Hope this helps as an answer x"

Yeah but you’re lovely x

over a year ago

"The best sex is with someone you care about. If I didn't care I'd stop seeing someone "

Yeah I think so too

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

Initially it is a gut instinct and just about the "shag" - but the funny thing is that the more you chat, and get to know them, the more you become interested in them as a person and with it concerned about their feelings

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Of course I care about the feelings of others on the site, regardless of whether I am meeting them or not, just because it's a site for swinging/NSA doesn't mean that common decency and values go out the window.

When it comes to meeting, a shag is most definitely not just a shag for me either - as I've often said here, a connection and chemistry are key before I'll even consider meeting - not in any non-NSA way, but they can still be there regardless.

over a year ago

MT (Jamie) here to be honest I don't do random fucks. I like to get to know a woman and have a connection. That's why I tend to only play with people I have spent time getting to know and them me.

So because of that they become friends and that means that I care for them.

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

From some of the messages I get I'd say a lot of guys don't really give a shit....but some do, it takes a while to find those ones.

I don't expect the guys I meet to care 'care' about me but while I'm in their company I prefer it if they at least pretend they do!!!

over a year ago

It's never a shag for me ever the women or couples I know are friends to

over a year ago

Really couldn't "shag" a women if I didn't at least care about them.

over a year ago

Its actually a swinging site..

And there are a lot of men on here who don't care, and they are the married or attached ones who are just thrill seeking, and even if they say they do care then they are just fooling themselves imo

Post new Message to Thread