Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Swingfields

Jump to newest

By *un24.7 OP   Man
over a year ago

South Devon

Looks like Swingfields made it to the papers

(I use the word papers in a very loose way)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5904205/Inside-Europes-biggest-sex-festival-Medieval-stocks-four-poster-bed-love-hammocks-set-up.html

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yep

By *ty31Man
over a year ago

NW London

It did indeed sadly. Luckily this year it seems at least they refrained from printing unpixellated images of people's faces and car registration plates.

It's massive double standards considering the same edition contains and opinion article expressing outrage and indignance over a book recently published speculating about the queens and Prince Philip's personal life.

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

The security on site were fantastic, snipers for drones, and a dog van to stop (or eat) reporters. They did an amazing job

By *enuinetallstuMan
over a year ago

nr beauly

The only new pics that were taken this year were the Arial views from a drone. They showed a camp site! All other pics and stories were taken from the last four festivals They just might get bored of making up incorrect stories one day xx

By *hat the hellCouple
over a year ago

Down South

"The only new pics that were taken this year were the Arial views from a drone. They showed a camp site! All other pics and stories were taken from the last four festivals They just might get bored of making up incorrect stories one day xx"

They might have to write the truth then, not sure they would know how

By *oodnitegirlWoman
over a year ago

Yorkshire

Someone made me laugh on fri aft saying ‘look at all the people having sex here right now ... oh yeah, none” (it was too warm at that time and we were all chilling)

Bet there was more action going on at truck fest lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Who went

By *uriousTwosomeCouple
over a year ago

Manchester

"Who went"

No enough! Those who chickened out really let us all down. Understand why, but they nailed it this year!

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

The security were beyond spot-on, i was so.impressed with how efficiently and professionally they did their job 24 hours each day around the clock. They did an amazing job and I'm massively grateful to them.

Post new Message to Thread