Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cabin fever

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ok just over 3 weeks since knee operation and am definitely starting to get a little crazy being housebound, at present am even bound to just the living room and downstairs toilet following cramp last Sunday which has damaged muscles in calf.

I have become mostly nocturnal watching crap tv till 4 am.

Most people I know work and have families so don’t even get much company when family and partner not around.

Anyone for talks msg me or reply I still have over 5 weeks of being housebound till brace off and mobility status changes help I’m loosing my mind lol

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get a hobby

over a year ago

I have one it’s playing guitar and writing music problem is due to position I have leg at moment and swelling and tenderness of leg I can’t play guitar yet. So frustrating

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Get writing then.

It's only a few weeks.

over a year ago

Oh I am just I find easier to write an play at same time or play and the song just develops I find it hard sitting with pen an paper trying to write to me feels forced and abnormal, but been giving it a try

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/18 18:54:15]

By *hips n FursMan
over a year ago

Huddersfield

I'm back to work in the morning,I've just had 14 weeks off. I got cabin fever,but the leg is about 90% now so it's back to work I go. Trouble is I'm only back for 3 weeks,then it's the summer holidays.

over a year ago

Haha that’s crazy back then Holidays enjoy it

Well I shouldn’t go back less than 100% cod my job and it’s demands anything less if go off again and I think 12 months I’d trigger sickness policys

over a year ago

Well first few weeks been ok cos can enjoy the World Cup am dreading the rest especially cos the heat, as am house bound due to mobility And brace staying till end July an maybe longer depending on how bones heal

Post new Message to Thread