FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Is it me? Or is there more observers on fab than actual users?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have noticed a lot of women really are just looking which is fine but the people actually looking for sex are getting far and few between.

Is it the same when looking for men girls?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

"I have noticed a lot of women really are just looking which is fine but the people actually looking for sex are getting far and few between.

Is it the same when looking for men girls? "

Do you mean TV's?

over a year ago

"I have noticed a lot of women really are just looking which is fine but the people actually looking for sex are getting far and few between.

Do you mean TV's? "

No girls real women not into tv’s not my thing

By *eliWoman
over a year ago

Erm, I'm not sure. Women will sometimes put not 'not looking or wanting sex' but if the right person came along they'd change their mind. I think a part of it as well is that it almost relieves the pressure by acting as a sort of deterrent - they can look on their terms and message those that interest them.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I think its just purely because the men so heavily out number the woman on here

over a year ago

"Erm, I'm not sure. Women will sometimes put not 'not looking or wanting sex' but if the right person came along they'd change their mind. I think a part of it as well is that it almost relieves the pressure by acting as a sort of deterrent - they can look on their terms and message those that interest them. "

True but when I message these people we chat and don’t try to deter. Some just want to catch people they know, some just want to look at the other girls to see if they know them.

over a year ago

Yep

over a year ago

"I think its just purely because the men so heavily out number the woman on here"

I agree. There is too much men on this site. I’m heterosexual but I get more messages from men than women lol I had to block them so only women can message me but some still get through

over a year ago

"Erm, I'm not sure. Women will sometimes put not 'not looking or wanting sex' but if the right person came along they'd change their mind. I think a part of it as well is that it almost relieves the pressure by acting as a sort of deterrent - they can look on their terms and message those that interest them.

True but when I message these people we chat and don’t try to deter. Some just want to catch people they know, some just want to look at the other girls to see if they know them."

I’m currently trying to get to know a couple of guys better so not really wanting to meet anyone new. A while back I was only here for the forums as wanted to focus on one person away from here. I’m not really here for casual meets so my search will be a little different and more selective. I also have friends on here I like to catch up with.

By *lem-H-FandangoMan
over a year ago

salisbury

Too many singles pretending their swinging.

over a year ago

"Too many singles pretending their swinging. "

Some of us are looking for our swinging partner in life. I’m not a fan of it one on one.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Do you mean TV's?

No girls real women not into tv’s not my thing "

Sometimes my work here is wasted.

over a year ago

Women can afford to be choosy, they look and they're clearly not interested otherwise you'd get a message or at least a wink. The cookie crumbles harshly on Fab.

over a year ago

Do you mean TV's?

Sometimes my work here is wasted. "

I got it so it's not completely wasted.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Do you mean TV's?

I got it so it's not completely wasted. "

Phew.

over a year ago

I'm not going to find what I want on here so I'm happy just being on the forums.

over a year ago

"I'm not going to find what I want on here so I'm happy just being on the forums. "

That’s pretty much me too but I live in hope that my future swinging partner is lurking somewhere.

over a year ago

I've noticed most that use the forums are observers as they talk about wanting to fuck each other/everyone but never meet them. Maybe just here for the tease?

over a year ago

I've noticed most that use the forums are observers as they talk about wanting to fuck each other/everyone but never meet them. Maybe just here for the tease?"

And you determine that how, exactly?

over a year ago

Do you mean TV's?

Phew. "

being a man/girl I got it too....

By *issmorganWoman
over a year ago

Calderdale innit

I have permission to meet for Jack and would of I found someone I really liked and clicked with.

This is really rare,so I mainly mess about on the forums tbh.

By *tingly ByronMan
over a year ago

In a town Fab forgot

Do you mean TV's?

Phew. being a man/girl I got it too.... "

I was almost going to to give up.....

over a year ago

I've noticed most that use the forums are observers as they talk about wanting to fuck each other/everyone but never meet them. Maybe just here for the tease?

And you determine that how, exactly?"

I was wondering that too.

People will use the site as they see fit, some are actively looking for multiple partners, some are just browsing, some are looking for ‘the one’.

There are no terms and conditions for site usage, you don’t have to agree to a certain lifestyle to join. Just because it’s called fabswingers doesn’t mean that’s what everyone is using it for

over a year ago

Says the man on a single profile

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

And you determine that how, exactly?

I was wondering that too.

People will use the site as they see fit, some are actively looking for multiple partners, some are just browsing, some are looking for ‘the one’.

There are no terms and conditions for site usage, you don’t have to agree to a certain lifestyle to join. Just because it’s called fabswingers doesn’t mean that’s what everyone is using it for"

Couldn't have put it better myself

Personally I'd rather focus on how I choose to use the site, and find those that match it, rather than worry about how others do so

By * and M lookingCouple
over a year ago

Worcester

over a year ago

I don't pretend to be a swinger. I'm here for the sex.

over a year ago

"Erm, I'm not sure. Women will sometimes put not 'not looking or wanting sex' but if the right person came along they'd change their mind. I think a part of it as well is that it almost relieves the pressure by acting as a sort of deterrent - they can look on their terms and message those that interest them. "

over a year ago

No if im looking i meet

over a year ago

But then again...

Some of the people actually looking for sex are getting lots and often.

over a year ago

I fuck everyone I have a mutual attraction with.

over a year ago

I use FAB to keep in touch with people i’ve Met in the clubs mainly. But I am a true swingle chap rather than a single guy on a swinging site.

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"I fuck everyone I have a mutual attraction with. "

Christ, I hope you’ve got space in your inbox putting that up

over a year ago

"I fuck everyone I have a mutual attraction with.

Christ, I hope you’ve got space in your inbox putting that up "

It's empty.

over a year ago

"I fuck everyone I have a mutual attraction with.

Christ, I hope you’ve got space in your inbox putting that up

It's empty. "

It’s still early

Post new Message to Thread