Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Moral Quandry

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

So decided to do a short series on how fellow fabbers would react to various moral dilemmas. No Judgments, Just honest answers.

So here goes!

Your best friend’s partner, who you have fancied since they got together, suddenly comes to you and says they want you, but does not want to leave your best friend, what would you do?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You first ...

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

"So decided to do a short series on how fellow fabbers would react to various moral dilemmas. No Judgments, Just honest answers.

So here goes!

Your best friend’s partner, who you have fancied since they got together, suddenly comes to you and says they want you, but does not want to leave your best friend, what would you do?

"

tell him to fuck off. But i wouldnt be fancing my best friends partner in the first place

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

Tell them it’s not going to happen. If they wanted to be with my friend they shouldn’t be asking me, only time I’d get with a friends girl or ex would be if they weren’t treating her right.

over a year ago

To be honest it would be a no thank you.

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 01/07/18 02:33:51]

over a year ago

"So decided to do a short series on how fellow fabbers would react to various moral dilemmas. No Judgments, Just honest answers.

So here goes!

"

It would be a NO from me but even worse if they said they did want to leave my friend for me.

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

A definite no way from me.

over a year ago

So here goes!

It would be a NO from me but even worse if they said they did want to leave my friend for me."

BTW,I'm not sure if I'd tell my friend,that depends on how much of a friend the friends partner is to me, but I'd certainly advise them both (separately and discreetly) that they need to talk.

over a year ago

Depends how long it had been since i last banged her

over a year ago

So here goes!

"

God that's a hard one, when she says it is she naked? Cmon it makes a difference

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

Politely decline and let my best friend know - I've known him 40 odd years and that would count for a lot more than any woman he was with

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Tell him to sod off.

over a year ago

Tell her that I’ll assume she’s winding me up but if she says such a thing again I’d be telling my mate. No quandary here, there’s nothing to think about.

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

Go at it like rabbits dump the friend

over a year ago

"Depends how long it had been since i last banged her "

Joking aside id ask him if he was ok with it as she had asked and leave it with him

By *heLaserGuyMan
over a year ago

Coventry

Just to add....

It's come apparent - in my life anyway that true a proper good friends are hard to come by.

You know the ones....they've got your back in the lowest of times and vice versa.

To cheat with their partner would be pretty low really and would show a total lack of respect for that friendship.

over a year ago

Hi Sydney University, how are you?

Seriously OP. That's not a swinger question.

The difficult question wouldn't be whether you would succumb to an insulting scenario, but more likely whether you would successfully cover up your altered behavior towards the faithless partner of your best friend.

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Im assuming these are non-swinging friends? I'd tell them I value my friendship with their partner and if I ever find out he is looking away from home again I will tell her.

If they were a swing friend I'd say I will discuss it with their partner and mine and if they are both cool with it, whey hey!

over a year ago

The day my lust would override my principles to the point of not only betraying my best friend or brother, but also breaking a family, I'd rather kill myself.

over a year ago

Nope. Definitely not. Friends last longer than fucks.

By *risky_MareWoman
over a year ago

...Up on the Downs

No brainer - tell them to crawl back under the rock...

over a year ago

"Nope. Definitely not. Friends last longer than fucks."
you know what they say about a friend in need

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

So here goes!

tell him to fuck off. But i wouldnt be fancing my best friends partner in the first place"

This!

Post new Message to Thread