Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

An opportunity or wish

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

This kinda started on another thread, but if you could have the most perfect toy created for you,

1) what would it be,

2) what would it do,

3) what would you call it?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

W.O.M.A.N

been a round a while... but kinda covers all the bases so perfectly for me lol..

over a year ago

"W.O.M.A.N

been a round a while... but kinda covers all the bases so perfectly for me lol.. "

That is so nice, and like your way of thinking, but that is a given.......... (well I like to think so)!! So what would you design to come second best?

over a year ago

"W.O.M.A.N

been a round a while... but kinda covers all the bases so perfectly for me lol..

That is so nice, and like your way of thinking, but that is a given.......... (well I like to think so)!! So what would you design to come second best?"

A man with no willy, lovely boobs.. a soft sweet voice and a personality to melt rock...

over a year ago

"W.O.M.A.N

That is so nice, and like your way of thinking, but that is a given.......... (well I like to think so)!! So what would you design to come second best?

A man with no willy, lovely boobs.. a soft sweet voice and a personality to melt rock... "

LMAO!! don't forget he/she will need magic fingers...........!

And what would the name of this new toy be? how about MD2F, male to die for?

over a year ago

"This kinda started on another thread, but if you could have the most perfect toy created for you,

1) what would it be,

2) what would it do,

3) what would you call it?

"

1) A vibrating prostate massager that loops around and has a penis vibrator as well. Would possible slide on like underwear so everything is held in place correctly.

2) It would actually hit the prostate without manual intervention unlike most prostate massagers

3) Lazy ManGasm Pants Ultra Deluxe DX Plus

over a year ago

"

1) A vibrating prostate massager that loops around and has a penis vibrator as well. Would possible slide on like underwear so everything is held in place correctly.

2) It would actually hit the prostate without manual intervention unlike most prostate massagers

3) Lazy ManGasm Pants Ultra Deluxe DX Plus "

Love this idea for a guy - and it sounds like it should be do-able too!! Maybe you should patent this idea?

over a year ago

"W.O.M.A.N

A man with no willy, lovely boobs.. a soft sweet voice and a personality to melt rock... "

are u turning mr notts ??

over a year ago

"W.O.M.A.N

A man with no willy, lovely boobs.. a soft sweet voice and a personality to melt rock...

are u turning mr notts ?? "

Not a hope in hell... just being creative hun, natuaral for a man see......

Post new Message to Thread