Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

A thread that I never thought I would start

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Now we've all seen the thread about the dreaded single guy and anyone who knows us will know that on this site and the site we were members of before, we have always defended single guys to the hilt but this has really taken the biscuit and I think we are about to change our opinion ........

Anyone who looks at our profile will see that clearly we are not meeting anyone ..... and this is a message we have received: (Normally we'd never ever publish a PM on a forum, but we are so incenced by this guys attitude we have decided to do so)

This is the message ....

"hi i know your not meeting at the mo but would you not like to make an exception. im horny and i have a 7" dick and love licking pussy. i wont touch the new boobs as they will be sore. but hope you will want some fun. michael.xxx"

Now what sort of a prick would do a thing like that ....

Just goes to show how some folks regard others doesn't it ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

7 inch dick?????

PRIZE DICK i think is more like it.

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"7 inch dick?????

PRIZE DICK i think is more like it."

is that length or girth?

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Give the guys a break... at least he knew the boobs would be sore lol...

By *isterPepperMan
over a year ago

Central Swindon

This dick's only 7" tall? Classic short man syndrome.

over a year ago

"Now we've all seen the thread about the dreaded single guy and anyone who knows us will know that on this site and the site we were members of before, we have always defended single guys to the hilt but this has really taken the biscuit and I think we are about to change our opinion ........

Anyone who looks at our profile will see that clearly we are not meeting anyone ..... and this is a message we have received: (Normally we'd never ever publish a PM on a forum, but we are so incenced by this guys attitude we have decided to do so)

This is the message ....

"hi i know your not meeting at the mo but would you not like to make an exception. im horny and i have a 7" dick and love licking pussy. i wont touch the new boobs as they will be sore. but hope you will want some fun. michael.xxx"

"

and that message suprised u???

u must have been very lucky so far not to have had worse b4,

p.s the boobs will be ready for play b4 u know it

over a year ago

"Now we've all seen the thread about the dreaded single guy and anyone who knows us will know that on this site and the site we were members of before, we have always defended single guys to the hilt but this has really taken the biscuit and I think we are about to change our opinion ........

This is the message ....

and that message suprised u???

u must have been very lucky so far not to have had worse b4,

p.s the boobs will be ready for play b4 u know it "

TBH yes it suprised us, we've always stood up for single guys, and never really had any problems with them in the past, but this kind of thing really sours ones opinion ...

Mind you - he was given a suitable reply

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

blimey if thats the worst you've had from a single guy when your profile says youre not meeting then you've escaped lightly to be honest.

dont let it bother you x

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

This is the message ....

"

It just shows the attitude and repsect that person has for women and couples. I hope you replied to him telling him what you think and then blocked him. No wonder women and couples get so fed up on here with single males.

over a year ago

honestly? we expected you to say you had had a message something on a par with what we get daily ....that was so mild...it doesnt even bother us anymore ...so not worth getting incensed about xxxx

By *ebzStarWoman
over a year ago

Notting

And - i do have to say....sticking up for the single blokes here - its NOT just them that dont read profiles or take any notice...

....i get several messages off of couples - some not very inventive, just like those of the single male - even tho my profile clearly states I want to choose a couple as i want to choose the fem aswell as the male!!!!

Its NOT just the single males.

But then i am going have to chuck my toys out the pram now or go on a mass delete as i promised a friend (hope you are having fun you sexy bitch and i got no d*unken texts yet) that i would mass delete when it reached 200.

Shit - why i log on now....lol

over a year ago

"And - i do have to say....sticking up for the single blokes here - its NOT just them that dont read profiles or take any notice...

....i get several messages off of couples - some not very inventive, just like those of the single male - even tho my profile clearly states I want to choose a couple as i want to choose the fem aswell as the male!!!!

Its NOT just the single males.

But then i am going have to chuck my toys out the pram now or go on a mass delete as i promised a friend (hope you are having fun you sexy bitch and i got no d*unken texts yet) that i would mass delete when it reached 200.

Shit - why i log on now....lol"

bugger off you ....you arent supposed to name and shame us ffs!!!!!

over a year ago

I'm a single male, haven't been on here long and i do read and respect the desires of others, if a couple wants to meet other couples or it states no single males I see little point in making contact. As for the sex talk I wouldn't engage in such conversation unless i know the person first and feel they are comfortable with it.

over a year ago

This is the message ....

"

Life on a swingers site, it's how it is and how it probably and rather unfortunately always will be

over a year ago

Dunno what all the fuss is about really. We treat messages from people we don't want to play with the same as cold callers to our front door - not today thanks, and then forget them.

over a year ago

It used to annoy us .... especially when without any regard for paul, they say ... " hi, great tits, message me when your blokes not there for a f**k you won't forget" ... that was an actual message from a 21 year old guy ... now we just delete without reply and don't even bother blocking. Then there are the respectful guys who know how to behave who far outweigh the simpletons

over a year ago

"It used to annoy us .... especially when without any regard for paul, they say ... " hi, great tits, message me when your blokes not there for a f**k you won't forget" ... that was an actual message from a 21 year old guy ... now we just delete without reply and don't even bother blocking. Then there are the respectful guys who know how to behave who far outweigh the simpletons "

To be honest, it's never bothered us in the past, we've always just deleted and moved on, as well as offering the same advice to others who find themselves in the same situation, but this particular one just lit the blue touch paper ...

over a year ago

Makes you wonder why there on here and not out meeting people face to face.............but on second thoughts.. yes you can see why there on here........lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 23/08/09 09:05:40]

over a year ago

its always a sad day when folks who have been supportive of single guys get this from knobheads..

insensitive in the extreme..

and message to the lad who sent it.

if you ever get a sore dose of piles...

shout.

I got the perfect answer waiting to apply ... well more ....insert

over a year ago

"its always a sad day when folks who have been supportive of single guys get this from knobheads..

insensitive in the extreme..

and message to the lad who sent it.

if you ever get a sore dose of piles...

shout.

I got the perfect answer waiting to apply ... well more ....insert "

And we'll probably still go on to be supportive because thankfully we've got enough common sense to know, that despite how it sometimes appears, all single guys are not the same - thank God ...

over a year ago

some people dont read anything yet they message you askin if u wil go on cam and they wont tell the other half wtf is that all about

over a year ago

The trouble with reacting to 1 message and tarring everyone of the same type or genre' as all being the same is your being unfair to all the innocent because of 1 guilty?

We are both str8, Kitty has no interest in females and no 1 is ever going to turn her but we get messages from single bi and lesbian women wanting to meet but we dont tar every single woman with the same brush so think you should be incensed with this particular single male and not the others, however we can understand why your a bit miffed.

K&T xx xx

Post new Message to Thread