Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

One worded messages

Jump to newest

By *andsome_Chef88 OP   Man
over a year ago

London/Milton Keynes

I have just received a message from a couple just saying “accom?”

Why do couples think all males are desperate and will jump at any opportunity given to them. Don’t get me wrong really attractive couple but I know they would block any male who sent them a similar message of “fuck later”. So why is it acceptable for couples to do it to guys.

Grrrr okay rant over ha

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Anyone can do it..

over a year ago

Hi

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

Ok

over a year ago

It’s exactly as you’ve said OP

Men are ten a penny so will jump at the chance of a jump.

over a year ago

I think some women want so much effort from us men and give very little.

over a year ago

I agree but as single males it's something that we have to accept. It's not much different to a wink and you say they're attractive.. I guess you have to think from their point of view as to how many messages they receive. I'm looking from outside the box

over a year ago

"I have just received a message from a couple just saying “accom?”

Why do couples think all males are desperate and will jump at any opportunity given to them. Don’t get me wrong really attractive couple but I know they would block any male who sent them a similar message of “fuck later”. So why is it acceptable for couples to do it to guys.

Grrrr okay rant over ha "

coz they are spoilt for choice and can

over a year ago

Hmm

over a year ago

Because the idea of *couples* all thinking with the same (hypocritical) mind don’t exist. Some (many?) couples hate the lazy messages and will send out decent messages. Others may not care. Others may send lazy messages.

#notallcouples.

By *emini ManMan
over a year ago

There and to the left a bit

There was a very good thread along similar lines about this yesterday.

I think "some" of all categories are just as guilty of this - some like it and will respond to simple one word messages, others look for a little more than that - I guess it's a question of finding those that match your view.

over a year ago

"I agree but as single males it's something that we have to accept. It's not much different to a wink and you say they're attractive.. I guess you have to think from their point of view as to how many messages they receive. I'm looking from outside the box "

Its not just single men that get them...

I get plenty that just say 'x'..as if that's going to entice me to want to respond to a single man

over a year ago

"I agree but as single males it's something that we have to accept. It's not much different to a wink and you say they're attractive.. I guess you have to think from their point of view as to how many messages they receive. I'm looking from outside the box

Its not just single men that get them...

I get plenty that just say 'x'..as if that's going to entice me to want to respond to a single man "

I got ‘you’re my sub bitch’ as the title from a couple, and the message was ‘.’

over a year ago

I never send one worded messages ever

over a year ago

"Anyone can do it.."

When you B+Q it. I see they're still selling turf. Who the fuck lays turf at this time of year in these weather conditions?

over a year ago

"Anyone can do it..

When you B+Q it. I see they're still selling turf. Who the fuck lays turf at this time of year in these weather conditions? "

British weather cmon

By *hechapMan
over a year ago

Derry

It's wanting everything their own way. Same as demanding a facial photo with a long paragraph on the 1st message or else its deleted and you are blocked etc as if anyone gives a fuk..

Yet they have little or nothing on their own profile....it's laughable

over a year ago

Just reply back with one word. Yes, no or maybe.

over a year ago

Reply back saying, great conversation

By *erby DomCouple
over a year ago

Ashbourne(ish) and Chesterfield(ish)

It happens with couples to couples messages to so you aren't being discriminated against LOL.

Just had a message from a couple - "Hey"

I thought OK let's run with this and see where it goes so I replied - "Hi, thanks for your message, how are you?"

The reply back was simply "male or frmale" (note the spelling).

Not wanting to waste too many letters in case big words were an issue I replied - "Both".

I then get the reply - "How you guts" (note the spelling again).

So what do you think, d*unk messaging or just ignorant messaging? I will not be sending any more messages in reply to this couple as this is obviously going nowhere.

I hate short messages but thankfully the one, two or three-word messages are few and far between, it is just laziness and a lack of sincerity in my books.

over a year ago

Nah

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

Depends on the day, if I have other mails to respond to then more time invested into a message would take priority although a one worded message doesn't necessarily mean anything bad, it's the quality of conversation that continues dictates if it's worthwhile or not.but for professionals it makes complete sense to be blunt. Time is a rarity and if you can't meet their primary need then there's no point beating about the bush

over a year ago

I've just had one with that says '?'.... in the headline and message. I'll be replying promptly then

By *ensuallover1000Man
over a year ago

Somewhere In The Ether…

"I've just had one with that says '?'.... in the headline and message. I'll be replying promptly then "

It basically probably means, ‘Are you interested (in sexual shenanigans)’ but the sender got so tired of non replies etc that they saved their typing fingers by abating the message to its barest components

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 12/10/18 03:03:52]

over a year ago

"I've just had one with that says '?'.... in the headline and message. I'll be replying promptly then

It basically probably means, ‘Are you interested (in sexual shenanigans)’ but the sender got so tired of non replies etc that they saved their typing fingers by abating the message to its barest components "

Oh bugger. I missed out on a shag there then

over a year ago

It’s replies ( if at all ) that are 1 liners like “seriously “

Vamoose

FFS !!!

Or the Scottish Staple put down

Aye Right

over a year ago

"It’s replies ( if at all ) that are 1 liners like “seriously “

Vamoose

FFS !!!

Or the Scottish Staple put down

Aye Right "

Haha I've never used those! I may steal one

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

It is not just couples, it's just that particular couple. I get plenty of one-liners. That's fine I just know that their style doesn't suit me, ignore and move on.

By reading the message I have already provided the same amount of effort as they put in.

over a year ago

Lots of men send the same.

Maybe women do too (wouldn't know though although I don't myself)

over a year ago

A question remains...

Do you accomm for real op ?

By *xLedZepxx2Man
over a year ago

Didcot

I get quite a few hi, hey, how's you, mainly on FG, generally I view their profile then ignore or reply back with a one word answer, that has sparked a proper conversation occasionally but generally I feel if they can't be bothered to put a little effort in to their opening message then I can't be bothered with them.

over a year ago

Supercalifradulisticexpialidocious

Post new Message to Thread