Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Best movie quotes?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

What are your favourite movie quotes?

Mine personally is "Not all who wander are lost".

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *r and Mrs A HornyCouple
over a year ago

coventry

Life is like a box of chocolates

Reply privately

By *itvclaireTV/TS
over a year ago

Birmingham

Say hello to my little friend

XX

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yippe kayay motherfucker, love die hard

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 29/06/18 19:12:08]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Squeal like a pig boy!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Any from snatch 4 lions or austin powers are shit hot

Reply privately

By *wingfellowMan
over a year ago

my own little sanctuary

It’s from top secret. There’s a spy who’s undercover as a guy selling jokes, they’re coversing then at the end one says

“You forgot your fake dog poo”

To which the jokes seller replies

“I don’t sell fake dog poo”

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself."

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you ... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars ... while you could only dream of getting out ... getting anywhere ... getting all the way to the FBI.

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

"Women! What can you say? Who made 'em? God must have been a fuckin' genius. The hair... They say the hair is everything, you know. Have you ever buried your nose in a mountain of curls... just wanted to go to sleep forever? Or lips... and when they touched, yours were like... that first swallow of wine... after you just crossed the desert. Tits. Hoo-ah! Big ones, little ones, nipples staring right out at ya, like secret searchlights. Mmm. Legs. I don't care if they're Greek columns... or secondhand Steinways. What's between 'em... passport to heaven. I need a drink. Yes, Mr Sims, there's only two syllables in this whole wide world worth hearing: pussy. Hah! Are you listenin' to me, son? I'm givin' ya pearls here."

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you ... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars ... while you could only dream of getting out ... getting anywhere ... getting all the way to the FBI.

"

Oh that's a great one

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure West Virginia. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you ... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars ... while you could only dream of getting out ... getting anywhere ... getting all the way to the FBI.

Oh that's a great one "

Kiss my hand and thank me later

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Pvt. Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!

Reply privately

over a year ago

""I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself.""

Good quote. I much prefer the one Chuckie gives though.

''No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.''

Reply privately

By *ame-room-no-swapCouple
over a year ago

Taunton

"What are your favourite movie quotes?

Mine personally is "Not all who wander are lost"."

"Pretty please, with sugar on top, clean the fucking car"

Reply privately

over a year ago

When you gotta shoot, shoot. Don’t talk!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly.

Reply privately

By *oward1978Man
over a year ago

Rotherham

""I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself."

''No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.''"

That's another favourite quote of mine. Such a great film.

Reply privately

By *obwithkiltMan
over a year ago

Belton

"You made a woman meow?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

'nobody puts baby in the corner'

Reply privately

over a year ago

“What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary. ”

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

Pulp fiction

Reply privately

over a year ago

""I'd ask you about love, you'd probably quote me a sonnet. But you've never looked at a woman and been totally vulnerable. Known someone that could level you with her eyes, feeling like God put an angel on earth just for you. Who could rescue you from the depths of hell. And you wouldn't know what it's like to be her angel, to have that love for her, be there forever, through anything, through cancer. And you wouldn't know about sleeping sitting up in the hospital room for two months, holding her hand, because the doctors could see in your eyes, that the terms "visiting hours" don't apply to you. You don't know about real loss, 'cause it only occurs when you've loved something more than you love yourself."

''No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.''

That's another favourite quote of mine. Such a great film."

I'd like to be a screenwriter and if any of my friends said that to me, gave me that kind of encouragement, I'd be gone in a heartbeat to do what I love the most. And I'd credit those fuckers for pushing me. As such I'm a bit of a lazy twat when it comes to writing, I do it for a bit and then get stuck, once that happens I don't push myself to carry on until weeks later.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’ve got the need, the need for speed

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fuck you

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The path of the righteous man is beset on all sides by the inequities of the selfish and the tyranny of evil men. Blessed is he who, in the name of charity and good will, shepherds the weak through the valley of the darkness. For he is truly his brother's keeper and the finder of lost children. And I will strike down upon thee with great vengeance and furious anger those who attempt to poison and destroy my brothers. And you will know I am the Lord when I lay my vengeance upon you." I been sayin' that shit for years. And if you ever heard it, it meant your ass. I never really questioned what it meant. I thought it was just a cold-blooded thing to say to a motherfucker before you popped a cap in his ass. But I saw some shit this mornin' made me think twice. Now I'm thinkin': it could mean you're the evil man. And I'm the righteous man. And Mr. .45 here, he's the shepherd protecting my righteous ass in the valley of darkness. Or it could be you're the righteous man and I'm the shepherd and it's the world that's evil and selfish. I'd like that. But that shit ain't the truth. The truth is you're the weak. And I'm the tyranny of evil men. But I'm tryin, Ringo. I'm tryin' real hard to be the shepherd.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Whenever there is any doubt, there is no doubt"

Reply privately

By *ublinjonnMan
over a year ago

dublin

We're gonna need a bigger boat.....

Reply privately

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

"“What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary. ” "

This film is our Christmas Eve tradition, I cry every.single.time. Even reading that made me tear up.

Films are amazing hey

Reply privately

over a year ago

“Santa... I know him !”

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

“You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.” ...

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.” ..."

That’s deep bruh

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"“You know, a heart can be broken, but it keeps on beating, just the same.” ...

That’s deep bruh "

Fried green tomatoes at the whistle stop café , it'll change your life.

Well probably not

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

This could be the start of a beautiful friendship.

We'll always have Paris.

Play it, you played it for her now play it for me.

Ahhhhhhh I love that film.

Reply privately

By *dsindyTV/TS
over a year ago

East Lancashire

He's not the messiah, he's a very naughty boy...

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cus she's got a great ass!!!

And you got your head all the way up it

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm walking here...I'm walking here

Reply privately

over a year ago

Garland: Define irony. Irony is a bunch of idiots singing a song on plane made famous by a band that died in a plane crash.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well John wasn't exactly the Boogeyman. He was the one you sent to kill the fucking Boogeyman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: How tall are you, private?

Pvt. Cowboy: Sir, five-foot-nine, sir.

Gunnery Sgt. Hartman: Five-foot-nine, I didn't know they stacked shit that high!"

Legendary.

"I am, in a world a shit..."

Reply privately

By *he Dork KnightMan
over a year ago

Newport

"Bitch, what you don't know about me I can just about squeeze in the Grand fucking Canyon. Did you know I always wanted to be a dancer in Vegas?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck you"

?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Fuck you

?"

Best movie quote

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It’s from top secret. There’s a spy who’s undercover as a guy selling jokes, they’re coversing then at the end one says

“You forgot your fake dog poo”

To which the jokes seller replies

“I don’t sell fake dog poo”

I flipping love that film !!!!

"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Its 106 miles to Chicago

We have a full tank of gas

Half a pack of cigarettes

Its dark and we're wearing sunglasses

HIT IT !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“What is it you want, Mary? What do you want? You want the moon? Just say the word and I'll throw a lasso around it and pull it down. Hey. That's a pretty good idea. I'll give you the moon, Mary. ”

This film is our Christmas Eve tradition, I cry every.single.time. Even reading that made me tear up.

Films are amazing hey"

I watch this movie every Christmas. It's one of the best Christmas movies of all time

"Attaboy Clarence"

Reply privately

over a year ago

You scared honey? Well don't be. If they could get a washing machine to fly, my Jimmy could land it. Apollo 13.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Fifty bucks grandpa.. for seventy five, the wife can watch

Reply privately

over a year ago

"When you gotta shoot, shoot. Don’t talk!

The Good, the Bad and the Ugly."

"Well well, if it isn't the smoker".

For a few dollars more. The hunchback confronting Mortimer

Reply privately

over a year ago

It can't rain all the time

Reply privately

over a year ago

"...time to die!"

Reply privately

By *V-AliceTV/TS
over a year ago

Ayr

"I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around."

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Get away from her you BITCH!"

"There's always some motherfucker trying to ice skate up hill"

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

My Ice Castle! South Wales

Well I don't wanna break up the meeting or nothin', but she's somethin' of a c**t, ain't she Doc?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I don't know who you are. I don't know what you want. If you are looking for ransom I can tell you I don't have money, but what I do have are a very particular set of skills. Skills I have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make me a nightmare for people like you. If you let my daughter go now that'll be the end of it. I will not look for you, I will not pursue you, but if you don't, I will look for you, I will find you and I will kill you."

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm gonna hit the brakes, he'll fly right by

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

""I bet you're the kind of guy who would fuck a person in the ass and not even have the goddamn common courtesy to give him a reach-around.""

Hell I like you. You can come over to my house and fuck my sister.

Reply privately

over a year ago

all these moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

You know, for that line of work I thought you'd be bigger.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Do you know what "nemesis" means? A righteous infliction of retribution manifested by an appropriate agent. Personified in this case by an 'orrible cunt... me.

Snatch

Reply privately

By *oelDorianMan
over a year ago

vanaheim

"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum and i'm all out of gum"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Surely you can't be serious?"

"I am, and don't call me Shirley!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

He has a wife, you know, -

Incontinentia......

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He has a wife, you know, -

Incontinentia......"

Incontinentia buttocks!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incontinentia......

Incontinentia buttocks! "

The dog's bollix of comedy & quotes!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incontinentia......

Incontinentia buttocks!

The dog's bollix of comedy & quotes! "

Bloody Romans.... What have they ever done for us?!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incontinentia......

Incontinentia buttocks!

Bloody Romans.... What have they ever done for us?! "

football hooliganism?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Incontinentia......

Incontinentia buttocks!

Bloody Romans.... What have they ever done for us?!

football hooliganism? "

Aquaduct?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It can't rain all the time"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You are in more dire need of a blowjob than any white man in history."

RIP -- Robbin

Reply privately

By *ookingforlustMan
over a year ago

northants

Dick Kelly: You know what I'd rather do?

Jason Kelly: What?

Dick Kelly: I'd rather let Queen Latifah shit in my mouth from a fucking hot air balloon.

Dirty grandpa

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I told you Bill. I fucking told you. I don't wanna die. You punched me in the face. You made me walk through shitty water. You made me go into that fucking crackhead house. And now......we're gonna have to kill this fucking clown. WELCOME TO THE LOSERS CLUB ASSHOLE!"

Reply privately

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 30/06/18 09:18:32]

Reply privately

over a year ago

Zed's dead,baby,,,,Zed's dead.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Take me to bed or lose me forever"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

Reply privately

over a year ago

""A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to.""

Did he always use to turn up late?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"No"

The only word spoken in a film called silent movie by mime artist Marcel Marceau

Reply privately

over a year ago

"What are your favourite movie quotes?

Mine personally is "Not all who wander are lost"."

" but not yet" and " um on in"

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

" Go away immediately "

Reply privately

over a year ago

""A wizard is never late, Frodo Baggins. Nor is he early. He arrives precisely when he means to."

Did he always use to turn up late? "

No. He turned up precisely when he wanted to

Reply privately

over a year ago

Would it be more interesting if we tried to guess what films the quotes were from....... Just a thought

Reply privately

over a year ago

ok the heres one

"get to the choppa"

Reply privately

over a year ago

It’s from Ricki & The Flash (one of my fave films) and i heard it after a particularly fraught day with the bambinos...

“It doesn't matter if kids love you or not. It's not their *job* to love you. It's your job to love them.”

Reply privately

By *rumpyMcFuckNuggetMan
over a year ago

Den of Iniquity

"Would it be more interesting if we tried to guess what films the quotes were from....... Just a thought "
That's why I posted mine without stating the film . I agree . Good idea

Reply privately

By *iker BullMan
over a year ago

leeds

"what we have here is a failure to communicate" classic film ,anybody?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Remember what the fellow said…

…in Italy, for thirty years under the Borgias, they had warfare, terror, murder, bloodshed, but they produced Michaelangelo – Leonardo Da Vinci, and the Renaissance…

In Switzerland, they had brotherly love. They had five hundred years of democracy and peace, and what did that produce?…The cuckoo clock.

-The Third Man

Reply privately

over a year ago

""what we have here is a failure to communicate" classic film ,anybody?"

Some men you just cant reach...

Reply privately

over a year ago

We’re going to need a bigger boat

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would it be more interesting if we tried to guess what films the quotes were from....... Just a thought That's why I posted mine without stating the film . I agree . Good idea "

I did the same as well

Reply privately

over a year ago

Dying aint no way to make a livin...

One of my faves ! But whaat is it?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"We’re going to need a bigger boat "

Der de. Der. De. Da da da da !!

Reply privately

over a year ago

''No. No, no no no. Fuck you, you don't owe it to yourself man, you owe it to me. Cuz tomorrow I'm gonna wake up and I'll be 50, and I'll still be doin' this shit. And that's all right. That's fine. I mean, you're sittin' on a winnin' lottery ticket. And you're too much of a pussy to cash it in, and that's bullshit. 'Cause I'd do fuckin' anything to have what you got. So would any of these fuckin' guys. It'd be an insult to us if you're still here in 20 years. Hangin' around here is a fuckin' waste of your time.''"

Love Good Will Hunting, brilliant film

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

I've seen things you people wouldn't believe.

Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion.

I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate.

All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain.

Time to die.

Reply privately

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

Squeal like a pig boy.

You’re only supposed to blow the bloody doors off.

“You never really understand a person until you consider things from his point of view. Until you climb inside of his skin and walk around in it.”

Here’s Johnny.

Reply privately

By *..TheCurvyPetrolHead...Woman
over a year ago

St Helens

"I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Bladerunner final scene. Very emotive and the music adds to it aswell. Great performance by Rutger!

Always enjoy the moment!

Reply privately

By *essandpatCouple
over a year ago

chester

italian job you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off x

Reply privately

By *bsolutebeginnersCouple
over a year ago

Planet Ork

"italian job you're only supposed to blow the bloody doors off x"

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dying aint no way to make a livin...

One of my faves ! But whaat is it?"

“You a bounty hunter?”

Reply privately

By *hreesAParty26Couple
over a year ago

Durham

“Suck my fat one you cheap dimestore hood”

Reply privately

By *rinceCorwinMan
over a year ago

Manchester

Why ask for the moon when we have the stars.

On this good earth I bid you stand, men of the west.

Here's Johnny!

Reply privately

By *ushandkittyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

You should be kissed, and often, and by someone who knows how.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"The night of the fight, you may feel a slight sting. That's pride fucking with you. Fuck pride. Pride only hurts, it never helps.

Pulp fiction"

Unreal film, I love the Tarantino bit

“I dont need you to tell me how good my fucking coffee is okay? im the one who buys it.”

Reply privately

By *eeBee67Man
over a year ago

Masked and Distant

""I've seen things you people wouldn't believe. Attack ships on fire off the shoulder of Orion. I watched C-beams glitter in the dark near the Tannhäuser Gate. All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in rain. Time to die."

Bladerunner final scene. Very emotive and the music adds to it aswell. Great performance by Rutger!

Always enjoy the moment!"

Snap

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“Suck my fat one you cheap dimestore hood” "

Chopper.... sic balls!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Cool hand luke

Reply privately

over a year ago

"ok the heres one

"get to the choppa""

Anbody get this^^^^^^

Reply privately

over a year ago

“The path of the righteous man is beset on both sides”

Reply privately

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Here’s Johnny

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“The path of the righteous man is beset on both sides”"

PF

Reply privately

over a year ago

"It’s from Ricki & The Flash (one of my fave films) and i heard it after a particularly fraught day with the bambinos...

“It doesn't matter if kids love you or not. It's not their *job* to love you. It's your job to love them.”

"

hannibal lectur

Reply privately

over a year ago

"“The path of the righteous man is beset on both sides”

PF"

Okay then lets step it up

“There are no two words more harmful in the English language than ‘good job’”

Reply privately

over a year ago

I never planned anything in my whole goddamn life.

Both from Cool Hand Luke

Reply privately

over a year ago

PF

“There are no two words more harmful in the English language than ‘good job’”"

I might be wrong but is it whiplash?

Reply privately

By *urvyconCouple
over a year ago

Chester

Top Secret is one of my all time favourite comedies. Along with the man with two brains

Reply privately

By *iker BullMan
over a year ago

leeds

Say what again,I dare you,I double dare you

Reply privately

By *iker BullMan
over a year ago

leeds

PF

“There are no two words more harmful in the English language than ‘good job’”pulp fiction

I might be wrong but is it whiplash?"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Strange, isn't it? Each man's life touches so many other lives. When he isn't around he leaves an awful hole, doesn't he?"

I know that quote. It comes straight after when George is in front of the camera with his face full of madness and terror of what is happening in the world around him

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Dying aint no way to make a livin...

One of my faves ! But whaat is it?

“You a bounty hunter?” "

an outlaw!

Reply privately

over a year ago

The Sheriff is a 'Ding' - Dag blammit - the Sheriff is a 'Ding'

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Of all the gin joints in all the towns in all the world, she walks into mine"

Play it again sam..

Reply privately

over a year ago

https://youtu.be/EZC3LexWdwY

"If you inult me again i will cut your face off and wear it on my own" "now suck my chicken"

One of the best movie scenes ever

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach,all the damn vampires.

Reply privately

By *LFB.Woman
over a year ago

Farnborough.

sanka...you dead

ya man....

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Say what again,I dare you,I double dare you "

Check the big brains on Brett.

Reply privately

By *HaRiFMan
over a year ago

Beyond the shadows.

"Ever danced with the devil in the pale moonlight"

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

I knew a girl at school called Pandora, never got to see her box though

Reply privately

over a year ago

It's a deal,,it's a steal,,,,,,,it's sale of the fuckin' century.

I don't fuckin' believe this,,,will everybody, please, stop getting shot.

both from Lock Stock

Reply privately

over a year ago

This town needs an enema

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Swallow this"

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

You want a toe? I can get you a toe, believe me. There are ways, Dude. You don't wanna know about it, believe me.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Happy International Women's Day."

Deadpool. Context is everything with this one.

Reply privately

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

There's a shortage of perfect breasts in the world... It would be a shame to damage yours...

From what is fundimently a kids film

Reply privately

By *elnkazCouple
over a year ago

cheshire

Left turn Clyde..... Best line ever. Kaz

Reply privately

over a year ago

I need your clothes,your boots and your motorcycle.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach,all the damn vampires. "

Great film and soundtrack too. Might watch this later..

My own god damn brothers a blood sucking vampire

Reply privately

over a year ago

Welcome to Fright Night........for real

Reply privately

over a year ago

Warriors..........come out to plaaaaaaaaaay

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"One thing about living in Santa Carla I never could stomach,all the damn vampires.

Great film and soundtrack too. Might watch this later..

My own god damn brothers a blood sucking vampire "

You wait til mom finds out buddy

Reply privately

By *rNaughtyNickMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

Drop it !

Reply privately

over a year ago

You want the truth?...You can't handle the truth..

Reply privately

over a year ago

My name is Lt colonel podovski

I do not know who you are yet

But i will

Reply privately

over a year ago

You know what you look like to me, with your good bag and your cheap shoes? You look like a rube. A well-scrubbed, hustling rube with a little taste. Good nutrition has given you some length of bone, but you're not more than one generation from poor white trash, are you, Agent Starling? And that accent you've tried so desperately to shed? Pure Working class. What's your father, dear? Is he a coal miner? Does he stink of the lamp? You know how quickly the boys found you ... all those tedious sticky fumblings in the back seats of cars ... while you could only dream of getting out ... getting anywhere ... getting all the way to the Fabswingers

Reply privately

over a year ago

I know what your thinking Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a 44 Magnum the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one questionDo I feel lucky? Well do ya punk

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sex and golf are the two things you can enjoy even if you're not good at them.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I’m going to tell you something right now, Tom. It will be a sort of peace offering. Do you know the next drink I’m going to have? A beer, Tom. A bloody great, tall, ice-cold glass of Rheingold in that little bar off Mahoment Ali Square in Alex… and I’ll buy you one, all of you one, because I’m bloody well going to get you there.”

And a bit later.

It is – until that date in Alex. Do you know – I’ve been thinking about that one particular drink all day. I’ve told you about the bar, haven’t I? But that Rheingold – it’s so bloody cold that there’s a sort of dew on the outside of the glass. I always run my finger up and down – to make a sort of trail – before I have my first sip.””

Out for a cold one soon with wifey.

Reply privately

By *otsoSnowWhiteWoman
over a year ago

Is this some white cunts joke that black cunts don't get? 'Cause I'm not f***ing laughing Nicholas.

Reply privately

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"I knew a girl at school called Pandora, never got to see her box though

"

Good one! Notting Hill

Reply privately

over a year ago

": You're a big man, but you're in bad shape. With me it's a full time job. Now behave yourself"

From Get Carter, only beaten by the Blsckspoitation version, where he says

"Don't make me open a can of woop ass on you!"

Reply privately

By *lighty1Woman
over a year ago

You Dont Need to Know, right now

"... "It is – until that date in Alex. Do you know – I’ve been thinking about that one particular drink all day. I’ve told you about the bar, haven’t I? But that Rheingold – it’s so bloody cold that there’s a sort of dew on the outside of the glass. I always run my finger up and down – to make a sort of trail – before I have my first sip.”"

Hey, so I'm not the only one under 50 who likes Ice Cold In Alex

Reply privately

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"I know what your thinking Did he fire six shots or only five? Well to tell you the truth, in all this excitement, i kind of lost track myself. But being that this is a 44 Magnum the most powerful handgun in the world, and would blow your head clean off, you've got to ask yourself one questionDo I feel lucky? Well do ya punk"
Dirty Harry, made my day!

Reply privately

By *rMrsWestMidsCouple
over a year ago

Dudley

"Fifty bucks grandpa.. for seventy five, the wife can watch "

Pretty Woman.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"sanka...you dead

ya man...."

Kiss my EGG

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can't believe No one was yet put up.

"Put the bunny back in the box"

Reply privately

By *itty9899Man
over a year ago

Craggy Island

You had me a Hello

Reply privately

over a year ago

"... "It is – until that date in Alex. Do you know – I’ve been thinking about that one particular drink all day. I’ve told you about the bar, haven’t I? But that Rheingold – it’s so bloody cold that there’s a sort of dew on the outside of the glass. I always run my finger up and down – to make a sort of trail – before I have my first sip.”

Hey, so I'm not the only one under 50 who likes Ice Cold In Alex "

I’m over 50, but who’s counting.

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

That wee lassie got glassed, and no cunt leaves 'til I find out what cunt did it.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Phone home. ET

I want to go home. wizard of oz

Reply privately

over a year ago

It ain't about how hard you hit it's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward that is how winning is done

Reply privately

over a year ago

You have to have faith for this to work on me Mr Vincent.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I will give you three seconds, exactly three fucking seconds, to wipe that stupid grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I will give you three seconds, exactly three fucking seconds, to wipe that stupid grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!"

The Naked Civil Servant?

Reply privately

over a year ago

You can't handle the truth

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

You know when I said I'd kill you last ,I lied

Reply privately

over a year ago

" I will give you three seconds, exactly three fucking seconds, to wipe that stupid grin off your face, or I will gouge out your eyeballs and skull-fuck you!

The Naked Civil Servant? "

Full metal jacket.

Reply privately

By *tace 309TV/TS
over a year ago

durham

From commando "what have you done with sully" Arnie replies " I let him go "

Reply privately

By *ogue-neMan
over a year ago

durham

" From commando "what have you done with sully" Arnie replies " I let him go ""

Let off some steam Bennett

Reply privately

over a year ago

What we do in life, echoes in eternity.

Reply privately

By *esus H ChristMan
over a year ago

birmingham

" All the animals come out at night- whores, skunk pussies, buggers, queens, fairies, dopers, junkies...sick venal. Someday a real rain will come and wash all this scum off the streets"

Reply privately

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

He's not the Messiah. He's a very naughty boy! Now, piss off!

Reply privately

over a year ago

All animals are equal, but some animals are more equal than others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Phone home. ET

I want to go home. wizard of oz "

ET gets me every time.

Reply privately

By *ida8780Couple
over a year ago

any town

It’s the ultimate rush, nothing comes close to it... not even sex.

It’s 100% pure adrenaline

Reply privately

over a year ago

Leia: "I love you"

Han: "I know"

Reply privately

By *ojos jugsWoman
over a year ago

Bangor

Baby: Me? I’m scared of everything. I’m scared of what I saw, of what I did, of who I am. And most of all, I’m scared of walking out of this room and never feeling the rest of my whole life the way I feel when I’m with you.

Reply privately