FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Bad idea to mix work colleague with sticking a tongue up his arse?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

He's not my main must see every day colleague but someone that's in my building Monday Wednesday and Fridays and it's only my casual job in the gym where I work shifts as and when I can. I'd say we've kind of flirted and had a laugh for over a year but he had a bird. New Year's Eve they had an argument and it's all over now. Was just in there doing some Elearning data protection crap and he was there and we were talking and I get the impression that if I said I want to suck him off he'd let me. But what's the polite way to ask if it would be ok if I sucked his dick?

(closed, thread got too big)

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

If he’s a guy, and looking like you do, I’d say it’s a fairly safe assumption!

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Schrödinger's cat

Reply privately

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

I'd just be flirty and a little suggestive, see how he reacts to the encouragement

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's not my main must see every day colleague but someone that's in my building Monday Wednesday and Fridays and it's only my casual job in the gym where I work shifts as and when I can. I'd say we've kind of flirted and had a laugh for over a year but he had a bird. New Year's Eve they had an argument and it's all over now. Was just in there doing some Elearning data protection crap and he was there and we were talking and I get the impression that if I said I want to suck him off he'd let me. But what's the polite way to ask if it would be ok if I sucked his dick? "

Can I suck your cock please?

He’s a bloke, he isn’t going to say no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's not my main must see every day colleague but someone that's in my building Monday Wednesday and Fridays and it's only my casual job in the gym where I work shifts as and when I can. I'd say we've kind of flirted and had a laugh for over a year but he had a bird. New Year's Eve they had an argument and it's all over now. Was just in there doing some Elearning data protection crap and he was there and we were talking and I get the impression that if I said I want to suck him off he'd let me. But what's the polite way to ask if it would be ok if I sucked his dick?

He’s a bloke, he isn’t going to say no. "

This

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Coffee sometime?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Schrödinger's cat"

I got that situation going on with a guy I was meeting over Xmas time. Last met him in January. I still like him but won't dare contact him cos I don't want to know if he would ignore me if I did!

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Hang on if he's giving you that impression then where's the problem,just kiss him first.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'd just be flirty and a little suggestive, see how he reacts to the encouragement"

I was flirty just now, was in his room and went to push the door but the little bolt thing was sticking out, said oh you've got a lock on your door, he said I have, I said you could have a shag in here, he said yes we could! I swerved the convo back towards chicken sandwiches as I was getting a bit flushed

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Schrödinger's cat

I got that situation going on with a guy I was meeting over Xmas time. Last met him in January. I still like him but won't dare contact him cos I don't want to know if he would ignore me if I did!"

Is it not playing on your mind whether he would or wouldn't though? I say go for it if you like him, if you get knocked back then there is plenty more out there, and atleast you have an answer. What goes through anyone's mind is ten times worse than reality

Reply privately

By *he Queen of TartsWoman
Forum Mod

over a year ago

My Own Little World

You know what, I saw the title of this thread and knew it was one of yours before I looked across to the name

Reply privately

By *lenderfoxMan
over a year ago

Leeds

"I'd just be flirty and a little suggestive, see how he reacts to the encouragement

I was flirty just now, was in his room and went to push the door but the little bolt thing was sticking out, said oh you've got a lock on your door, he said I have, I said you could have a shag in here, he said yes we could! I swerved the convo back towards chicken sandwiches as I was getting a bit flushed "

I think you just need to make a move or spell it out to him

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I'd just be flirty and a little suggestive, see how he reacts to the encouragement

I was flirty just now, was in his room and went to push the door but the little bolt thing was sticking out, said oh you've got a lock on your door, he said I have, I said you could have a shag in here, he said yes we could! I swerved the convo back towards chicken sandwiches as I was getting a bit flushed "

Was the chicken plain or coronation?

Or was it a different kind. Use a proper loaf, not one of those 'braces' types

Reply privately

By *wisted999Man
over a year ago

North Bucks

Mixing work with pleasure has a tendency to backfire.

But if you must and you have that flirty vibe going on just ask him. Probably best to ask out if work though.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"He's not my main must see every day colleague but someone that's in my building Monday Wednesday and Fridays and it's only my casual job in the gym where I work shifts as and when I can. I'd say we've kind of flirted and had a laugh for over a year but he had a bird. New Year's Eve they had an argument and it's all over now. Was just in there doing some Elearning data protection crap and he was there and we were talking and I get the impression that if I said I want to suck him off he'd let me. But what's the polite way to ask if it would be ok if I sucked his dick? "

Ask???? I doubt you'd even have to bother doing that, just wait till your alone and go for it, no single man on the planet is going to ask you to stop haha

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

"You know what, I saw the title of this thread and knew it was one of yours before I looked across to the name "

Lol surely not I have no advice to give on this matter.

Oh fuck it just shag him who would know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"You know what, I saw the title of this thread and knew it was one of yours before I looked across to the name "

Yeah me too, it was the tongue up HIS ass that gave it away!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Would it be ok if I sucked your cock please?"

Keep it simple.

Keep it real.

Tongue fuck him after.

Reply privately

By *occerstar579Man
over a year ago

norwich

He's male it's summer and hot weather. Yes he would accept a blow job from you but I also guarantee there's not a male out there that wouldn't accept one. I don't mean from just you I mean from anyone. I guarantee you that if you asked 100 men today if they'd accept a bj from Whitney Houston today over 50 percent say yes. The advantage you have is that after shooting a load in your mouth you could then dribble it out onto one nipple and then like waterfalls it would cascade into your other nipple!!

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"He's male it's summer and hot weather. Yes he would accept a blow job from you but I also guarantee there's not a male out there that wouldn't accept one. I don't mean from just you I mean from anyone. I guarantee you that if you asked 100 men today if they'd accept a bj from Whitney Houston today over 50 percent say yes. The advantage you have is that after shooting a load in your mouth you could then dribble it out onto one nipple and then like waterfalls it would cascade into your other nipple!! "

Whitney Houston?

It's not right but it's ok

Reply privately

By *good-being-badMan
over a year ago

mis-types and auto corrects leads cock leeds

When you mentioned ch icken ..Did he not reply.. I'm a breast man or I'm a leg man myself (delete as appropriate) ?

You could always ask from a medical perspective..you'd like to see if his dick tastes funny

Reply privately

over a year ago

Really

Reply privately

By *uited staffs guyMan
over a year ago

staffordshire

Why not wear some heels and then when you’re alone with her ‘accidentally’ trip such such that your face lands in his groin - it’s a fait accompli at that point

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hang on if he's giving you that impression then where's the problem,just kiss him first."

But there's the fantasy vs reality aspect. Yes we have a flirt and talk about funny sexual stuff BUT there's a massive difference in fucking about and having a laugh to pass time in work and actually acting on it. I wouldn't want to make the dude feel uncomfortable, it's the gift of forsight I'd like to have. Would like to know if the offer would be well received cos it's been many times now over the past couple of years where I've thought about this dude in my gym.

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I was flirty just now, was in his room and went to push the door but the little bolt thing was sticking out, said oh you've got a lock on your door, he said I have, I said you could have a shag in here, he said yes we could! I swerved the convo back towards chicken sandwiches as I was getting a bit flushed

When you mentioned ch icken ..Did he not reply.. I'm a breast man or I'm a leg man myself (delete as appropriate) ?

You could always ask from a medical perspective..you'd like to see if his dick tastes funny

"

If he been in his clothes all day in this heat he gonna smell pretty rank and as for anal play maybe a shower first ewww the very thought ! Strep throat again .

Reply privately

over a year ago

I dunno, get his attention by suggestively eating a banana. Or throw some Sharon stone basic instinct moves at him. Thought you had mad skills sister

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he been in his clothes all day in this heat he gonna smell pretty rank and as for anal play maybe a shower first ewww the very thought ! Strep throat again . "

He was wearing shorts and t shirt and in a very air conditioned gym all day and his side office had air con, plus he had deodorant on his desk cos I sprayed my armpits with it and said don't judge me if I spray up my dress, he was just laughing and said go for it love!

Yeah think it's a work place thing in that it would be there and then I'd like to do stuff, just makes me feel horny when I see him!

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

If he been in his clothes all day in this heat he gonna smell pretty rank and as for anal play maybe a shower first ewww the very thought ! Strep throat again .

He was wearing shorts and t shirt and in a very air conditioned gym all day and his side office had air con, plus he had deodorant on his desk cos I sprayed my armpits with it and said don't judge me if I spray up my dress, he was just laughing and said go for it love!

Yeah think it's a work place thing in that it would be there and then I'd like to do stuff, just makes me feel horny when I see him!"

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Yeah think it's a work place thing in that it would be there and then I'd like to do stuff, just makes me feel horny when I see him!"

Just lift your skirt and bend over I imagine he will get the message.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Can’t you just ask him out for a drink. And then if things progress from there then great.

You don’t necessarily have to suck him off there and then.

Give him your number and say “you should call me sometime” and leave it with him. I’m sure if you get to going for a drink then cock sucking will be more than likely on the menu at some point.

Reply privately

By *illy7239Man
over a year ago

Stenhousemuir

"He's not my main must see every day colleague but someone that's in my building Monday Wednesday and Fridays and it's only my casual job in the gym where I work shifts as and when I can. I'd say we've kind of flirted and had a laugh for over a year but he had a bird. New Year's Eve they had an argument and it's all over now. Was just in there doing some Elearning data protection crap and he was there and we were talking and I get the impression that if I said I want to suck him off he'd let me. But what's the polite way to ask if it would be ok if I sucked his dick?

I wouldn't bother with the please hahaha

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dunno, get his attention by suggestively eating a banana. Or throw some Sharon stone basic instinct moves at him. Thought you had mad skills sister "

Had that covered bro, was sat at the computer and one of the lifeguards brought a load of twister ice lollies in so was sucking that and could clock him looking through the glass wall of the gym in my peripheral vision.

He may just have wanted a twister himself though!

Reply privately

By *cduck and Blue eyesCouple
over a year ago

nr chester

Now this is just a small matter but and it’s a small but, what if ‘ you’re the one that’s disappointed’ and I say this from a cock size point of view, we all know how precise you are about your preference for cock size, what if he’s says’ hell yeah, get your gums around me plums’ and he whips out a cocktail sausage just a thought Mrs blue eyes

Reply privately

By *ORDERMANMan
over a year ago

wrexham

Do you like chicken..... Suck this it's fowl...

Reply privately

By *electableDalliancesCouple
over a year ago

leeds

Can I just say ,from the title of the thread I knew who had written it

Now I'll go back up and read

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Hang on if he's giving you that impression then where's the problem,just kiss him first.

But there's the fantasy vs reality aspect. Yes we have a flirt and talk about funny sexual stuff BUT there's a massive difference in fucking about and having a laugh to pass time in work and actually acting on it. I wouldn't want to make the dude feel uncomfortable, it's the gift of forsight I'd like to have. Would like to know if the offer would be well received cos it's been many times now over the past couple of years where I've thought about this dude in my gym. "

"I said you could have a shag in here, he said yes we could"

I think there's your answer. If he wasn't interested surely he wouldn't say that,even in jest. 

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can’t you just ask him out for a drink. And then if things progress from there then great.

Give him your number and say “you should call me sometime” and leave it with him. I’m sure if you get to going for a drink then cock sucking will be more than likely on the menu at some point.

"

I dunno if I'd want to go for a drink with him, that's kind of date stuff. That would be way too awkward to be around if it went tits up and I still had to see him when I worked.

I've always had thoughts about this guy haven't I for years now, it's only been the last 6 months or so that I've been able to look him in the eye and actually talk to the dude!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Do you like chicken..... Suck this it's fowl... "

Reminds me of the scene from killer joe film

https://youtu.be/EZC3LexWdwY

"Suck my chicken"

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just go from knee to balls with a hand and give a sexy wink

Reply privately

over a year ago

Pop your head round the door and say:

"Coffee? Tea? Me?"

It'll work.

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

He sounds open to the idea, obviously he has no idea how just how well his butts going to be devoured just yet, but yeah just ask him for a drink , as he's returned the flirting.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Don't ask! The flirting is in place, just whisper in his ear 'i want to eat your cock..' if he backs off then do a flirty giggle,flick your hair and say 'sorry, too much? ' whilst making a quick exit

But I think he'll be fumbling with the door lock in seconds! Go for it girl!

Peach x

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Pop your head round the door and say:

"Coffee? Tea? Me?"

It'll work."

I like that,simple but effective. I love to have the guts to say that to someone.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm not there now either and not doing another shift till sat and sun 14th&15th and he's not there on weekends. I'd never go in and use the gym myself whilst he's there cos I look my worst in the gym. No make up, sweaty and hair scraped back. I liked being there today cos I had make up on, hair was done and the sweat had made it into nice curls, had a dress on with boobs hanging out!

Fuck, does anyone else ever get this, like see the same guy/girl be it in a shop or someone that comes to your work or share a train journey with and you just have real inappropriate thoughts that you want to act on?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Can’t you just ask him out for a drink. And then if things progress from there then great.

I dunno if I'd want to go for a drink with him, that's kind of date stuff. That would be way too awkward to be around if it went tits up and I still had to see him when I worked.

I've always had thoughts about this guy haven't I for years now, it's only been the last 6 months or so that I've been able to look him in the eye and actually talk to the dude!"

You are an absolute scream lovey, you make me smile. A drinks out ‘date type thing’ not going well would make things awkward at work but sucking him off and tonguing his arse wouldn’t? You are brilliantly awesome. HHx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Hang on if he's giving you that impression then where's the problem,just kiss him first.

But there's the fantasy vs reality aspect. Yes we have a flirt and talk about funny sexual stuff BUT there's a massive difference in fucking about and having a laugh to pass time in work and actually acting on it. I wouldn't want to make the dude feel uncomfortable, it's the gift of forsight I'd like to have. Would like to know if the offer would be well received cos it's been many times now over the past couple of years where I've thought about this dude in my gym. "

The only one who can answer this question is him. Only he can let you know if it's just flirty banter or if he genuinely wants a more sexual involvement. You could broach it a little sensitively, rather than coming straight out and asking if you can suck his cock. Use your womanly wiles, to delve a little further. Sexy movements, his facial expressions should tell you if he's into it or not. Unless he's really well hung and his shorts also tell the story

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"I'm not there now either and not doing another shift till sat and sun 14th&15th and he's not there on weekends. I'd never go in and use the gym myself whilst he's there cos I look my worst in the gym. No make up, sweaty and hair scraped back. I liked being there today cos I had make up on, hair was done and the sweat had made it into nice curls, had a dress on with boobs hanging out!

Fuck, does anyone else ever get this, like see the same guy/girl be it in a shop or someone that comes to your work or share a train journey with and you just have real inappropriate thoughts that you want to act on?"

Yeah I usually act on them. I just think it's better to regret something you've tried rather than regretting further down the line when you didn't try.

Only one way to find out I suppose.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I've always had thoughts about this guy haven't I for years now, it's only been the last 6 months or so that I've been able to look him in the eye and actually talk to the dude!

You are an absolute scream lovey, you make me smile. A drinks out ‘date type thing’ not going well would make things awkward at work but sucking him off and tonguing his arse wouldn’t? You are brilliantly awesome. HHx "

Haha you know what I mean though, like a blow job and a bit of bum tongue lashing is my bread and butter, I know I'd do them well and we'd both enjoy it for what it was and then look back at it and have a giggle. A date, possibility for me to get feelings for the guy, feelings are open to being hurt, queue awkwardness at work!

Reply privately

By *dam1971Man
over a year ago

Bedford

"Pop your head round the door and say:

"Coffee? Tea? Me?"

It'll work."

Working Girl is a brilliant film

Reply privately

By *iger.10Man
over a year ago

Llantrisant

"A date, possibility for me to get feelings for the guy, feelings are open to being hurt, queue awkwardness at work! "

Totally with you on this one. Let's face it, when things go tits up romantically, work can become a respite, to help take your mind off things, but when you see them, or go to work and have to brace yourself when going around work,it isn't a nice feeling. May be a negative approach, but you have to think ahead, I think. Same as id never consider a neighbour, for those reasons.

The irony is, you are probably both thinking exactly the same thoughts about the other, in that he's probably thinking 'She's probably just having some banter to get herself through the day, imagine if I acted on it, and she said, wow, what you doing' He then knows he has to bump into you all the time. Talking from experience on both scenarios

Any works doo's, or nights out coming up?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you looked in the mirror?. He wont be saying no.

Reply privately

over a year ago

“Hey big boy, fancy a nosh? “

Simples

Reply privately

By *owdyboy 890Man
over a year ago

Country West

Go ahead make my day

Reply privately

over a year ago

"A date, possibility for me to get feelings for the guy, feelings are open to being hurt, queue awkwardness at work!

Totally with you on this one. Let's face it, when things go tits up romantically, work can become a respite, to help take your mind off things, but when you see them, or go to work and have to brace yourself when going around work,it isn't a nice feeling. May be a negative approach, but you have to think ahead, I think. Same as id never consider a neighbour, for those reasons.

The irony is, you are probably both thinking exactly the same thoughts about the other, in that he's probably thinking 'She's probably just having some banter to get herself through the day, imagine if I acted on it, and she said, wow, what you doing' He then knows he has to bump into you all the time. Talking from experience on both scenarios

Any works doo's, or nights out coming up? "

Interesting, he knows I'm single though. No nothing coming up that I know of. Might check through some of the works people I'm friends with on Facebook and see if they have any birthdays coming up.

Reply privately

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

Why take the risk and possibly embarrassment...suck mine instead

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

What Ignite said....when you said about him being able to shag in his office because of the lock and he answered 'yes, WE could'....You should of made your move right then.

If it back fired seeing as you don't see each other at work it wouldn't be so bad, would it?

(I shagged a colleague, he left, he came back we had to have a slightly awkward grown up convo about it being cool between us!)

Reply privately

By *arnsley guy100Man
over a year ago

Sheffield

Don't ask if it's ok... Just do it

Reply privately

over a year ago

And there was the green light imo

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I dunno, get his attention by suggestively eating a banana. Or throw some Sharon stone basic instinct moves at him. Thought you had mad skills sister

Had that covered bro, was sat at the computer and one of the lifeguards brought a load of twister ice lollies in so was sucking that and could clock him looking through the glass wall of the gym in my peripheral vision.

He may just have wanted a twister himself though! "

Naked twister? Have you fucked him yet or still waiting for more infinite wisdom from the oracles of the forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

being so blunt about it in the workplace may not be such a great idea,it could lead to all sorts of fuss that nobody really wants.

A bit of casual flirting with some well chosen innuendos dropped in,maybe some suggestive gestures may be better. All very deniable,of course if it should not work out as hoped.

Reply privately

By *oo32Man
over a year ago

tipperary

Go for it....let us all know how it goes

Reply privately

over a year ago

If just ask straight out

Reply privately

over a year ago

Right I've got a shut tomorrow 9 till 2 and he comes in at 11, I'm actually working tomorrow so won't be able to leave reception but he will be back and forth his office and the gym and he does sit in reception sometimes between clients.

What shall I do, can wear two different uniforms, could wear the gym one which is shorts and polo t shirt or reception which is blouse and penscil skirt.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right I've got a shut tomorrow 9 till 2 and he comes in at 11, I'm actually working tomorrow so won't be able to leave reception but he will be back and forth his office and the gym and he does sit in reception sometimes between clients.

What shall I do, can wear two different uniforms, could wear the gym one which is shorts and polo t shirt or reception which is blouse and penscil skirt. "

Wear what you’re wearing in your avatar OP, reckon that should do it.

Reply privately

By *ndecidedMan
over a year ago

London

Wear something that opens easily from the neck, drop something under his desk and just dive down there saying "I'll get it". Pop a couple of buttons open and look up at him giving him an eyeful and say, "is there anything else you'd like me to grab while I'm down here?"

If he doesn't get it then,he might just be gay!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Right I've got a shut tomorrow 9 till 2 and he comes in at 11, I'm actually working tomorrow so won't be able to leave reception but he will be back and forth his office and the gym and he does sit in reception sometimes between clients.

What shall I do, can wear two different uniforms, could wear the gym one which is shorts and polo t shirt or reception which is blouse and penscil skirt. "

Go with the sexy fitted blouse and a tight pencil skirt ... leave a few buttons of the blouse open to tease him i bet his eyes will pop out when he see's u.. be more direct on the flirting front let him know u r interested good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

I won't be able to go in his office tomorrow I'll be sat on reception all day so will literally only be able to look at him. Actually he does come in reception and sits and chats between clients, I can't wear a bikini top to work but could ask him to look at a picture on my phone and set up some sexy pictures either side so he swiped and see something inappropriate!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I won't be able to go in his office tomorrow I'll be sat on reception all day so will literally only be able to look at him. Actually he does come in reception and sits and chats between clients, I can't wear a bikini top to work but could ask him to look at a picture on my phone and set up some sexy pictures either side so he swiped and see something inappropriate! "

Since its a work environment, he might also be keeping it professional. Does he give off any other hints?

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

Blouse and pencil skirt you'll stand out more against others. Just pass him a fancy a shag note when he goes past.

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

I'd go with the skirt option to just hitch it up slightly more than normal and if you've got one wear a subtly see throughish blouse

Reply privately

over a year ago

Holy shit OP you’re insanely hot!!!

Unless he isn’t in to women it’s a safe assumption he’s gonna reply yes to any request you make of him, let alone, “excuse me, would you mind awfully shoving your meaty cock down my throat?”

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well make sure you and him are alone at a time and go on your knees...or take your jeans off and bend over... Whatever happens next... You'll know.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Gym one sounds better and easier to pull down to knees lol ifyou want him to hit it from the back.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this place anything like The Brittas Empire?

Reply privately

By *oiluvfunMan
over a year ago

Penrith

Ooooooh! Tricky one this! I won't advise it at all! Could lead to all sorts of awkwardness during business hours! Best you and I find a hotel somewhere halfway between us............

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I won't be able to go in his office tomorrow I'll be sat on reception all day so will literally only be able to look at him. Actually he does come in reception and sits and chats between clients, I can't wear a bikini top to work but could ask him to look at a picture on my phone and set up some sexy pictures either side so he swiped and see something inappropriate! "

Go for it but Im sure he can see with his own eyes how damn hot u r hes sure to jump at a chance with u if not sadly he must be gay

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ask him if he likes cuddling? When he looks bemused apologise and say i meant sucking your cock.

Reply privately

By *ifty grades of shadyCouple
over a year ago

Carisbrooke, Isle of Wight

"Is this place anything like The Brittas Empire?"
haha, and the object of the affection is Colin..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this place anything like The Brittas Empire?haha, and the object of the affection is Colin.. "

Wonder if the OP keeps her kids in the reception drawer.

Reply privately

By *isaB45Woman
over a year ago

Fabville

If a man made a similar comment to a woman (or a TS/TV/man), that could be taken as sexual harrassment..

Reply privately

over a year ago

Update: so far he's said alright, bit cooler today isn't it.

Reply privately

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

"Update: so far he's said alright, bit cooler today isn't it. "

I bet he did . Wise man !!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Ha that actually made me laugh I'm sure you'll find a way x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Update: so far he's said alright, bit cooler today isn't it.

I bet he did . Wise man !!!"

I'm going to eat my banana in a moment cos I can see him through the glass wall of the gym.

Reply privately

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

I'm going to eat my banana in a moment cos I can see him through the glass wall of the gym. "

Good god woman your killing us now

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'm going to eat my banana in a moment cos I can see him through the glass wall of the gym.

Good god woman your killing us now "

This is real time and real life, if I was writing this in stories and fantasies it would go a whole other way.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Update: so far he's said alright, bit cooler today isn't it. "

You should of replied "I could get you all hot and sweaty if you like "

Reply privately

over a year ago

"

Yep...

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

Anyone else keep checking back here for updates ....... we neeeed to know

Reply privately

over a year ago

You should of replied "I could get you all hot and sweaty if you like " "

Or I'm feeling to hot, can you check if i have fever? Or shall I take off some clothes. .....(If he comes close tease him,

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

the right frame of mind -London

"Anyone else keep checking back here for updates ....... we neeeed to know "

Get your own Gym bunny to rim ya gawpers ya

Reply privately

By *ungBlackTopMan
over a year ago

salford

Depends if he likes trans or not really.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"I'm not there now either and not doing another shift till sat and sun 14th&15th and he's not there on weekends. I'd never go in and use the gym myself whilst he's there cos I look my worst in the gym. No make up, sweaty and hair scraped back. I liked being there today cos I had make up on, hair was done and the sweat had made it into nice curls, had a dress on with boobs hanging out!

Fuck, does anyone else ever get this, like see the same guy/girl be it in a shop or someone that comes to your work or share a train journey with and you just have real inappropriate thoughts that you want to act on?"

What you gotta lose huh? You already said he's not your real type of guy, you just want to suck.him off, whether you have your make up on, hair n nails done, just screw him already, don't be a kitty now. Just hang unleased the bait, There'shance he'll do it unless he's decided to become gay.

Reply privately

over a year ago

This is easily resolved with Mike's Patented 6 Step Programme.

1. Arrange night out with or without work.

2. Ensure venue has alcohol

3. Consume enough alcohol for Dutch courage but not so much that someone ends up holding your hair back while you chuck Smirnoff Ice into the gutter/break an ankle

4. Contrive situation where you're alone

5. Say "You know, you're pretty hot. How about you and me find somewhere more private?" Or "Fancy going two's up on a bastard?" Or "The word of the day is legs. Let's pop round the back and spread the word", something like that. Your choice of phrase

6. Enjoy impromptu sexual experience, or get a cab home and have a wank if it doesn't go your way.

That'll be £10 please.

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP, You could have just messaged me

(Might work)

Reply privately

By *ardiffCoupleNJCouple
over a year ago

Pontypridd/Rhyfelin

"But what's the polite way to ask if it would be ok if I sucked his dick? "

Say:

"Sir, would you mind awefully if I suck your dick"?

Can't get more polite than that!

[My guess is he'd say yes even if you were impolite!!!]

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about...

"Any idea how to get cum off a blouse like this one?"

"Not sure"

"Well let's go and get some on it and I'll work it out later"

Reply privately

over a year ago

leeds

"Anyone else keep checking back here for updates ....... we neeeed to know

Get your own Gym bunny to rim ya gawpers ya"

Hush I'm living vicariously

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Depends if he likes trans or not really."

You saying I look like a transsexual?

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"

Hush I'm living vicariously "

Well then you're getting more action than me

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Well? Have you bagged yourself a date?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well? Have you bagged yourself a date? "

Nope! I did scratch his back though. He had a money spider crawling on the back of his t shirt, I brushed it off and he was like ahh I feel itchy now scratch my back for me! I did it on top of his t shirt and under it and for longer than what was appropriate and he made appreciative noises!

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

Im sorry but a fuck is any old fuck there not difficult to come by are they. I do wonder why you question the way men treat you when you treat them like this its beyond me

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well? Have you bagged yourself a date?

Nope! I did scratch his back though. He had a money spider crawling on the back of his t shirt, I brushed it off and he was like ahh I feel itchy now scratch my back for me! I did it on top of his t shirt and under it and for longer than what was appropriate and he made appreciative noises! "

If that’s not two people flirting, I don’t know what I’d

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nope! I did scratch his back though. He had a money spider crawling on the back of his t shirt, I brushed it off and he was like ahh I feel itchy now scratch my back for me! I did it on top of his t shirt and under it and for longer than what was appropriate and he made appreciative noises!

If that’s not two people flirting, I don’t know what I’d "

Is*

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im sorry but a fuck is any old fuck there not difficult to come by are they. I do wonder why you question the way men treat you when you treat them like this its beyond me "

What by scratching his back ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im sorry but a fuck is any old fuck there not difficult to come by are they. I do wonder why you question the way men treat you when you treat them like this its beyond me "

I don't get what you mean here? This is a guy from the real world not fab land, don't think we can assume all guys will just jump at the chance of a casual fuck, or will they I don't know. I don't even know what I want from this guy. I just like flirting with him and have inappropriate thoughts when I'm around him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Just keep flirting ... you'll know when things click into place ...

Reply privately

By *pider-WomanWoman
over a year ago

Exeter, Bristol, Plymouth, Truro

"Im sorry but a fuck is any old fuck there not difficult to come by are they. I do wonder why you question the way men treat you when you treat them like this its beyond me

I don't get what you mean here? This is a guy from the real world not fab land, don't think we can assume all guys will just jump at the chance of a casual fuck, or will they I don't know. I don't even know what I want from this guy. I just like flirting with him and have inappropriate thoughts when I'm around him. "

Good luck

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Im sorry but a fuck is any old fuck there not difficult to come by are they. I do wonder why you question the way men treat you when you treat them like this its beyond me

I don't get what you mean here? This is a guy from the real world not fab land, don't think we can assume all guys will just jump at the chance of a casual fuck, or will they I don't know. I don't even know what I want from this guy. I just like flirting with him and have inappropriate thoughts when I'm around him.

Good luck "

Right ok, but what did you mean in your post?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol elearning. Think about all the guys that hit on you away from fab (the hot ones) if that fails ask him round for tea/coffee tonight its the universal way of saying tonight with a wink

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

Nope! I did scratch his back though. He had a money spider crawling on the back of his t shirt, I brushed it off and he was like ahh I feel itchy now scratch my back for me! I did it on top of his t shirt and under it and for longer than what was appropriate and he made appreciative noises! "

Did he ask you to go under his shirt to give him a scratch or did you just do it? Either way I'd say he's interested!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he ask you to go under his shirt to give him a scratch or did you just do it? Either way I'd say he's interested!!"

Just went under his t shirt and he was saying left a bit, down a bit.

Reply privately

By *rightonsteveMan
over a year ago

Brighton - even Hove!

Down a lot, I’d say...

Reply privately

By *hunkyThighsMan
over a year ago

Gloucester

Gotta see how this plans out. OP, you’re hot. He’d be foolish to turn you down x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Did he ask you to go under his shirt to give him a scratch or did you just do it? Either way I'd say he's interested!!

Just went under his t shirt and he was saying left a bit, down a bit."

any further down and u would of been in his pants !!! U know he didnt really have an itch dont u

Reply privately

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Just went under his t shirt and he was saying left a bit, down a bit.

any further down and u would of been in his pants !!! U know he didnt really have an itch dont u "

Hay don’t judge him it could be one of those (one in a trillion itches) I get the a lot too!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

I'd be careful mixing pleasure at a work place.

If he has been single since NYE and you've both been flirting before and ever since and nothing more has happened in the last seven months, Maybe he isnt after just a quick bit of fun.

Ask him out for a drink. Good luck

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

So how is it going,no coffee date or sex yet? Or are you just out to enjoy the flirting?

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

Agree. Classic example of people thinking the way to treat people in the real world is how people treat each other on fab. Maybe, just maybe, he is not interested in you and would like to keep the relationship on a professional level.

If you were male people would be screaming sad, desparate sex pest at you, not encouraging you to sexually harrass someone at work. Only on fab

Reply privately

over a year ago

Agree. Classic example of people thinking the way to treat people in the real world is how people treat each other on fab. Maybe, just maybe, he is not interested in you and would like to keep the relationship on a professional level.

If you were male people would be screaming sad, desparate sex pest at you, not encouraging you to sexually harrass someone at work. Only on fab "

Nonsense. I just asked the woman behind the counter if I could stick my tongue up her arse and she was fine with it.

She did however insist I lick the stamps for the letter I was sending beforehand.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Why don't you just let him catch you looking at fab... He'll ask what it is and you tell him!

He'll offer you his services and you'll get your tongue up his bum... Easy!

Reply privately

By *m3232Man
over a year ago

maidenhead

Show him a picture on your phone and accidentally swipe to a selfy underwear picture of you and see if he comments on it. It kind of adds a bit of kink to it

Reply privately

over a year ago

If you were male people would be screaming sad, desparate sex pest at you, not encouraging you to sexually harrass someone at work. Only on fab "

Maybe just maybe try reading the rest of the thread before you get a hard on over someone writing something negative so you can jump in with agreement. In case you didn't see my reply to what she said I'll paste it here for you, basically saying how I won't do what you're assuming.

Everyone knows you're one of the 9, the ones who constantly say shitty things to me even when I haven't said anything that bad. Grow up, save yourself the time and stay out of my threads.

Reply privately

By *ndecidedMan
over a year ago

London

If you were male people would be screaming sad, desparate sex pest at you, not encouraging you to sexually harrass someone at work. Only on fab

Maybe just maybe try reading the rest of the thread before you get a hard on over someone writing something negative so you can jump in with agreement. In case you didn't see my reply to what she said I'll paste it here for you, basically saying how I won't do what you're assuming.

Everyone knows you're one of the 9, the ones who constantly say shitty things to me even when I haven't said anything that bad. Grow up, save yourself the time and stay out of my threads.

"

Ignore the dickheads, they're jealous they're not getting you.

Now what progress, the last we heard,you were scratching his back cos of an (alleged) spider. Are you inspecting him for bites yet?

Or has he said anything about the two large swellings on your chest...?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Well actually I worked yesterday evening, only 2-8pm he doesn't go to the building on Thursdays but another handsome man came in to use the gym around 7, scanned his card and it was his younger brother! Could see his name and age on the screen and it said relative of staff!

Caught him looking all the time then through the glass wall of the gym!

Reply privately

By *ady LickWoman
over a year ago

Northampton Somewhere

"Well actually I worked yesterday evening, only 2-8pm he doesn't go to the building on Thursdays but another handsome man came in to use the gym around 7, scanned his card and it was his younger brother! Could see his name and age on the screen and it said relative of staff!

Caught him looking all the time then through the glass wall of the gym! "

Jackpot!!!

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Have you jumped him yet ??

Reply privately

over a year ago

How about this...

"Have you got anything planned this weekend?......sorry I didn't mean to say that. What I meant was, if I get on my knees will you get your cock out and face fuck me please?"

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

"

If I want to comment on threads, within forum rules of course, I will. The thing about posting a thread is not everyone will agree with you. Unless of course you now own the site??

Reply privately

over a year ago

If I want to comment on threads, within forum rules of course, I will. The thing about posting a thread is not everyone will agree with you. Unless of course you now own the site??"

Stick to the content of the threads then. You said this is a classic example of people treating people like they treat people on fab, no less than a couple of comments down I write how this isn't a person from fab and can't assume that he would jump at the chance of a casual fuck.

You were trying to have a go at me for doing something I had already said I wouldn't do, and why, because all you ever do is say negative things to me.

Don't like me, be argumentative, disagree with me, be sarcastic, call me a cunt, but please, just make sense and have valid points.

Reply privately

By *witch4Fun24Couple
over a year ago

Leicester

Yes, bad idea. Too close and too easily cause drama.

Reply privately

By *he riverdeep69Couple
over a year ago

North west ish

If I want to comment on threads, within forum rules of course, I will. The thing about posting a thread is not everyone will agree with you. Unless of course you now own the site??

Stick to the content of the threads then. You said this is a classic example of people treating people like they treat people on fab, no less than a couple of comments down I write how this isn't a person from fab and can't assume that he would jump at the chance of a casual fuck.

You were trying to have a go at me for doing something I had already said I wouldn't do, and why, because all you ever do is say negative things to me.

Don't like me, be argumentative, disagree with me, be sarcastic, call me a cunt, but please, just make sense and have valid points. "

Maybe re read my post. I am fully aware that he is not on fab -as you will see from my post. Why would I even think about calling you a cunt??? That maybe your style it isn't mine and tbh never even crossed my mind. People can and do disagree with you. That is what forums are for. Public discussion.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Have you licked his asshole yet though? Couldn’t be bothered to r ad all the comments

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you licked his asshole yet though? Couldn’t be bothered to r ad all the comments "

Nope his arse hole remains unlicked. Not doing another shift now till a week Saturday and he does use the gym personally on the weekends so may see him then.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

Time don't stand still for no one Altro.

You gotta seize the opportunity.

It's better to at least try and find out rather than regret that you never found out.

See if he's on Facebook, get him on there and start messaging

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Time don't stand still for no one Altro.

It's better to at least try and find out rather than regret that you never found out.

See if he's on Facebook, get him on there and start messaging"

He is on there. He pops up as a friend suggestion cos we have mutual friends (work colleagues and people I know)

I'm not adding him on there.

Reply privately

By *izzy RascallMan
over a year ago

Cardiff

"Time don't stand still for no one Altro.

See if he's on Facebook, get him on there and start messaging

He is on there. He pops up as a friend suggestion cos we have mutual friends (work colleagues and people I know)

I'm not adding him on there. "

Well man up and speak to him. I know it's easy for us lot to say and we'd be the same as you.

But yeah honest, don't let it slip. He might be single or not, gay or straight but try and find out rather than look back and regret you never tried to find out.

If it doesn't go the way you want I'm sure it won't cause any akwardness

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Well actually I worked yesterday evening, only 2-8pm he doesn't go to the building on Thursdays but another handsome man came in to use the gym around 7, scanned his card and it was his younger brother! Could see his name and age on the screen and it said relative of staff!

Caught him looking all the time then through the glass wall of the gym! "

U can bet his brother told him about the hot chick at the gym this is getting more interesting maybe they fancy a threesome !!

Reply privately

By *layful HarlequinMan
over a year ago

uxbridge

Do we know what’s happened ??? Update please?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Nothing to report, I'm not working there again till next weekend and he does use the gym personally so that's the next time I'll possibly see him. I was speaking to one of the other guys that work there on Thursday about him and he said he was working tomorrow so he'll put the feelers out but I told him not to do that. Think it's a bit childish isn't it to get someone to ask if they fancy me, plus he may not appreciate me talking about him.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Nothing to report, I'm not working there again till next weekend and he does use the gym personally so that's the next time I'll possibly see him. I was speaking to one of the other guys that work there on Thursday about him and he said he was working tomorrow so he'll put the feelers out but I told him not to do that. Think it's a bit childish isn't it to get someone to ask if they fancy me, plus he may not appreciate me talking about him. "

Can you actually trust him not to say anything though,I would imagine the impulse to say something would be strong or do you secretly hope he does.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Iv got an arse if hes busy

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Nothing to report, I'm not working there again till next weekend and he does use the gym personally so that's the next time I'll possibly see him. I was speaking to one of the other guys that work there on Thursday about him and he said he was working tomorrow so he'll put the feelers out but I told him not to do that. Think it's a bit childish isn't it to get someone to ask if they fancy me, plus he may not appreciate me talking about him.

Can you actually trust him not to say anything though,I would imagine the impulse to say something would be strong or do you secretly hope he does."

I don't think he would because I told him specifically not to but incase he does say anything I'm going to make sure that next time I see the guy I'll be quite nonchalant and not make it easy to flirt. See if he comes to me kind of thing. I'll see the guy I was talking to about him on Monday when I take the person I look after swimming.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Say it in a light hearted way and see how he reacts, ask him if he’d like to accompany you to the store room to check out the equipment or something. If he's single and you being as hot as you are I reckon you’re onto a winner.

Reply privately

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

He’s a bloke, he isn’t going to say no.

I wouldn't bother with the please hahaha "

Reply privately

By *he-Hosiery-GentMan
over a year ago

Older Hot Bearded Guy

Yes. There's a girl in my gym. But, I think she might be too young for me. Which stops me from initiating any kind of come on.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sexually harass? Ffs when did the world get so fucked up. She is building a rapport with this fella, both flirting with each other over time, getting to know each other. Taking it to the next stage is natural progression. Offering a guy a blow job after weeks of mutual flirting is not sexual harassment. All he has to say is either yay or nay and that’s that. Two grown adults having adult conversation ffs.

Reply privately

By *gnitemybodyWoman
over a year ago

Onestepoutofthedoor

"Nothing to report, I'm not working there again till next weekend and he does use the gym personally so that's the next time I'll possibly see him. I was speaking to one of the other guys that work there on Thursday about him and he said he was working tomorrow so he'll put the feelers out but I told him not to do that. Think it's a bit childish isn't it to get someone to ask if they fancy me, plus he may not appreciate me talking about him.

Can you actually trust him not to say anything though,I would imagine the impulse to say something would be strong or do you secretly hope he does.

I don't think he would because I told him specifically not to but incase he does say anything I'm going to make sure that next time I see the guy I'll be quite nonchalant and not make it easy to flirt. See if he comes to me kind of thing. I'll see the guy I was talking to about him on Monday when I take the person I look after swimming. "

Wise,play it coolish for a while and you may get what you want in return.

Reply privately

over a year ago

If he says no - phone 111. There must be something seriously wrong with him!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"If he says no - phone 111. There must be something seriously wrong with him!!!

"

Who does 111 get you through to?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sexually harass? Ffs when did the world get so fucked up. She is building a rapport with this fella, both flirting with each other over time, getting to know each other. Taking it to the next stage is natural progression. Offering a guy a blow job after weeks of mutual flirting is not sexual harassment. All he has to say is either yay or nay and that’s that. Two grown adults having adult conversation ffs. "

Not weeks either. Years! First started working there 3 years ago but I never really spoke to him much after overhearing a conversation about him going out for his gf's birthday. Only the last year I've started talking to him properly, the last 9 months or so when I was working he'd come and sit in reception and chat in between him seeing his clients, nye he had a big argument with his bird, around March time he'd said it was in the last stages, hadn't seen him for a while till the other week and it's over now.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sexually harass? Ffs when did the world get so fucked up. She is building a rapport with this fella, both flirting with each other over time, getting to know each other. Taking it to the next stage is natural progression. Offering a guy a blow job after weeks of mutual flirting is not sexual harassment. All he has to say is either yay or nay and that’s that. Two grown adults having adult conversation ffs.

Not weeks either. Years! First started working there 3 years ago but I never really spoke to him much after overhearing a conversation about him going out for his gf's birthday. Only the last year I've started talking to him properly, the last 9 months or so when I was working he'd come and sit in reception and chat in between him seeing his clients, nye he had a big argument with his bird, around March time he'd said it was in the last stages, hadn't seen him for a while till the other week and it's over now. "

Well my point still stands. I wonder how the human race will go on with all this nonsense about sexual harassment. How are couples supposed to get together without one or the other being accused of something. At some point a conversation will turn to sex, whether that be after meeting at a bar for the first time or at work over a period of years. It’s not bloody sexual harassment, it’s the natural way of attracting a mate. If you happen to be direct in your approach then that’s just your style, doesn’t make you a sex case.

Reply privately

By *tirluvMan
over a year ago

"the last 9 months or so when I was working he'd come and sit in reception and chat in between him seeing his clients,"

Its taken how long and still no one's made a move -christ , you'd be well on your way to having grandkids by now if you'd made your move instead of procrastinating on this forum

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the last 9 months or so when I was working he'd come and sit in reception and chat in between him seeing his clients,

Its taken how long and still no one's made a move -christ , you'd be well on your way to having grandkids by now if you'd made your move instead of procrastinating on this forum "

He had a girlfriend then. Last Friday when I was there I asked if things were sorted and he said no it's completely done now (it had been dying since January) That's when I actually went and sat in his office with him, never done that before. I asked him if I could spray my pits with his deodorant which I did, said don't judge me if I spray it up my dress, he laughed and said go for it love. I said about the lock on his door, said you could have a shag in here and he said yeah we could. That was probably my queue but I got flustered and started talking about chicken sandwiches.

Reply privately

over a year ago

"the last 9 months or so when I was working he'd come and sit in reception and chat in between him seeing his clients,

Its taken how long and still no one's made a move -christ , you'd be well on your way to having grandkids by now if you'd made your move instead of procrastinating on this forum

He had a girlfriend then. Last Friday when I was there I asked if things were sorted and he said no it's completely done now (it had been dying since January) That's when I actually went and sat in his office with him, never done that before. I asked him if I could spray my pits with his deodorant which I did, said don't judge me if I spray it up my dress, he laughed and said go for it love. I said about the lock on his door, said you could have a shag in here and he said yeah we could. That was probably my queue but I got flustered and started talking about chicken sandwiches. "

Ask him if he fancies a drink some time. And a chicken sandwich.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who does 111 get you through to? "

Non emergency police.

Crime in progress or threat to life? Call 999

Anything else call 111

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sexually harass? Ffs when did the world get so fucked up. She is building a rapport with this fella, both flirting with each other over time, getting to know each other. Taking it to the next stage is natural progression. Offering a guy a blow job after weeks of mutual flirting is not sexual harassment. All he has to say is either yay or nay and that’s that. Two grown adults having adult conversation ffs. "

It's 2018......year of the snowflake

Reply privately

over a year ago

Who does 111 get you through to?

Non emergency police.

Crime in progress or threat to life? Call 999

Anything else call 111

"

No, that’s 101

Reply privately

over a year ago

Update, saw one of the guys today who I was talking about the other guy with, he worked Friday with the guy I fancy. Said he'd said to him was ***** (me) working last night, and he said yeah why and he said his brother had asked him who the bird on reception was!

That's all I have to report!

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Update, saw one of the guys today who I was talking about the other guy with, he worked Friday with the guy I fancy. Said he'd said to him was ***** (me) working last night, and he said yeah why and he said his brother had asked him who the bird on reception was!

That's all I have to report!"

Sounds like he’s angling for an arse licking to me

Reply privately

over a year ago

Haven't you snagged him yet cmon forget protocol just drop em

Reply privately

By *iger.10Man
over a year ago

Llantrisant

"Update, saw one of the guys today who I was talking about the other guy with, he worked Friday with the guy I fancy. Said he'd said to him was ***** (me) working last night, and he said yeah why and he said his brother had asked him who the bird on reception was!

Twins?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Threesome

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Have you licked his asshole yet though? Couldn’t be bothered to r ad all the comments

Nope his arse hole remains unlicked. Not doing another shift now till a week Saturday and he does use the gym personally on the weekends so may see him then. "

Make sure he has a shower first though

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sounds like he’s angling for an arse licking to me "

How'd do you think it came about though, the brother that I served goes back and describes me and from there brother I fancy knows who he's on about?

Reply privately

By *anieldoltMan
over a year ago

bham

How'd do you think it came about though, the brother that I served goes back and describes me and from there brother I fancy knows who he's on about? "

This is absolutely fantastic, it's just a matter of time before we get a report he's been inside you! Good luck you! I'm rooting for you!!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

How'd do you think it came about though, the brother that I served goes back and describes me and from there brother I fancy knows who he's on about? "

He asked him about the hot chick on reception

Reply privately

over a year ago

How'd do you think it came about though, the brother that I served goes back and describes me and from there brother I fancy knows who he's on about?

He asked him about the hot chick on reception "

That's what I was hoping, I've never seen his brother before so hoping the convo was like, who's that fit bird in your works (proceeds to describe me) then the guy I like says oh that's ***** yeah she's alright isn't she!

Reply privately

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

ooo potential 3 some with two hot hung guys.. Mention FABS they might join

Reply privately

over a year ago

ooo potential 3 some with two hot hung guys.. Mention FABS they might join "

I have no idea what size is his penis is, I just know I want to suck it. Plus I'm only interested in the older one.

Reply privately

By *tonMessCouple
over a year ago

Slough Windsor ish

Ok I've skimmed the thread...

He pops up as a suggested friend on Facebook? Why not instant message him there with something you couldn't wait til you next see him to ask? I don't know ". Hi, sorry to bother you here but I don't suppose you noticed I had a silver bracelet on when we chatted (insert when you last chatted)? I've lost it and I'm trying to retrace my steps to find it"

Then he has the choice to reply or not. When he does, because of course he will, get chatting there and suggest it would be good to catch up for a drink sometime, if he likes? (Of course he LIKES!)

And off you go, you can do this! We are all rooting for you.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Is this still going has she fucked him yet?

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Is this still going has she fucked him yet? "

Not yet

Reply privately

By *SAchickWoman
over a year ago

Hillside desolate

"Ok I've skimmed the thread...

He pops up as a suggested friend on Facebook? Why not instant message him there with something you couldn't wait til you next see him to ask? I don't know ". Hi, sorry to bother you here but I don't suppose you noticed I had a silver bracelet on when we chatted (insert when you last chatted)? I've lost it and I'm trying to retrace my steps to find it"

Then he has the choice to reply or not. When he does, because of course he will, get chatting there and suggest it would be good to catch up for a drink sometime, if he likes? (Of course he LIKES!)

And off you go, you can do this! We are all rooting for you. "

Ooh you are crafty, I like it

Reply privately

over a year ago

He asked him about the hot chick on reception

That's what I was hoping, I've never seen his brother before so hoping the convo was like, who's that fit bird in your works (proceeds to describe me) then the guy I like says oh that's ***** yeah she's alright isn't she! "

Hopefully he will mention it next time u see him and tell u wot they both said i bet they both agree u r hot as hell

Reply privately