FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cannot actually believe whats just happened to me!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Met some guy off here for some outdoor fun. Picked me up and took me to this discreet place, said "when we've finished i'll take u home"

After some fun we walked back to his car and while i waited for him to unlock the passenger door, he drove off! left me 3.5 miles from home with no way to get home but walk!

Can't believe how rude this is! if he couldn't take me back he could of just said, i would of come prepared with taxi money, or at least an ipod so it wasn't so quite on the walk home!

JJX

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

That was a horrible thing to do...

And if I ever saw him again, the gates of Hell would open and my rage unleashed..

Glad you got home safe.

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

thats not nice at all. report him and block him.

thankfully you got back safe

Reply privately

over a year ago

Omg what a shit thing to do! Hope you have reported him

Reply privately

over a year ago

Like others have said, make sure you report him.

There wasn't any need for that

Glad your safe though x

Reply privately

over a year ago

OP that was a really nasty thing your meet did. There really are some shit people out there, sorry to hear this happened but glad you got home safe.

Obviously block him and don't meet him again. Don't really know if you can report him, for what exactly and what can Admin do about it.

You arranged via Fab, that's what the sites set up to do, he turned up, you must of liked him as you had some fun and so that's it. He doesn't have to take you home, even though I'm sure he said he would. But in terms of meets and the site he hasn't really done anything wrong. What can Admin do, go round his house and beat him up.

Send him a message telling him you've put this thread up specially for him. Then he can look and see how much we all hate him ..... Grrrr the nasty evil little fucker he is.

Don't let it get you down, more sexy guys out there who will treat you well. Keep smiling

Reply privately

over a year ago

Sorry to hear that OP! There are some shit people in this world!! I hope next time you will be more dilligent and make sure you have some cash on you, though hoping this doesn't happen again. I'm sure karma will catch up with this person soon!!!

Reply privately

over a year ago

sadly i have had this too

i went to a club in manchester with a guy who offered to pick me up and take me home after, at the end of the night he went back to a womans house he had been talking to in the club and just left me in manchester at 3am, he actually said to me, you cant really exopect me to turn a shag down to take you home!

i had to find the train station and get the first train home in the morning

i never go anywhere now without being able to get home myself

thing is people on here are after sex pure and simple and once they have had it they have no reason at all to honour whats been arranged after

its a sad lesson learned but you do learn not to trust people in this game, experience is a wonderful thing lol

Reply privately

over a year ago

Wow, what an arse hole!

Reply privately

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"What can Admin do, go round his house and beat him up."

Wouldn't it be seriously cool if they could?

To the OP, now you know to carry an iPod and taxi money whatever is arranged. Better safe than sorry!

Reply privately

over a year ago

We had a similar thing happen to us.

Got a lift to a club in westbrom, then the lift back didn't happen so had to get a taxi back to Leicester.

Lucky we had the money on us for it.

Tony

Reply privately

over a year ago

I listened to all that mummy taught me and have never gotten into cars with strangers.

If they want to get in mine however, that's a whole different ball game

Glad you got home safe. I look forward to reading the verification you leave for him

Reply privately

over a year ago

That is terrible behaviour from him. Why why did he drive off and leave you in such a way? Guilt? Selfishness? I've shot my load am off cya?

Utterly terrible to leave someone stranded in that way after saying they would take you home. Anything could have happened to you.

A curse on him .... and may he suffer from premature ejaculation before he gets it out his trousers from now on!

Reply privately

over a year ago

" Why did he drive off and leave you in such a way? Guilt? Selfishness? I've shot my load am off cya?"

I have a sneaky feeling it was pre-meditated and all part of the game / turn on for him.

Reply privately

over a year ago

Good grief, what a twat!

As others have said: always make sure you're ablw to get home yourself after a meet, no matter what's been promised!

Reply privately

By *j_markCouple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Totteridge/Whetstone

It's not safe to rely on strangers for your travel arrangements.

Closing this thread because it breaks forum rules, but we'll leave the thread online as a warning for others not to do the same.

Admin x

Reply privately