Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

An Appreciation to our Men.

Jump to newest

By *erandhim67 OP   Couple
over a year ago

West Lothian

There have been a lot of posts lately about women, women's habits, phrases etc, and I must admit it got me thinking about our men. In particular my man - who I do love to bits, but he does drive me crazy at times!

Take today for example - we are both lazing about and enjoying our Saturday morning (that means perving on Fab on our respective lap-tops) lol - anyway out of the blue, phone goes - and my friend announces she wants to come over for a wee lap-top lesson (having just got one for her birthday last week), so Mrs Her jumps up, announces this, and says to Mr Him -"gives us a hand love to tidy up a bit"!

Hmmmmmmmmm 15 minutes later having not heard from Mr Him in a while I go to investigate – “What are you doing? I ask – “Errrr sorting out your new mobile phone love” says he –

“ Ahhhhhhhhh” says I (actually, this was the reason we were up so early, as my new moby had got delivered really early) – “Errrm was that a priority”? I persist – followed by a “loud sigh” and a “Fine”! – then a - humpf humpf, slam slam (thats the doors slamming in case you didn't know).

An hour later – here we are still awaiting the arrival of my friend - Mr Him still sorting out my phone - and me ? well I started to think about all the other things Mr Him does round here, that I take no part in - and to make it clear - I dont want to take any part in!

1. Sky - he sorts it - he phones them -- god I would just hang up after sitting in a queue for 40 minutes!

2. Broadband issues - he sorts it - he just does - dont know how and dont want to know how! lol

3. Mobile phones - he sorts out network connections - how many texts - how many minutes - which phone???? - all the above bores me to death - but he loves it, and sorts it all out so everyone is happy.

4. Computer glitches - "Mum"! the boys shout – “ask your Dad” I say!

5. X-Box problems - including the red ring of death (no comment from you View- lmao)! – he sorts without complaint, and a cheery smile when all is well and the Boys happy with their X-Box again.

6. Gives all and anybody lap-top lessons – including Mrs Her’s friend – when she ever arrives, and including Mrs Hers Mum - (this man really does have the patience of a Saint ) lol

7. And finally - DIY - well - anything falling into this category is "Him's" department - I don't get involved short of maybe holding a screw driver for a few seconds, and even then I am bored to tears! For the avoidance of doubt DIY includes - (but this list is not exhaustive):- changing light-bulbs - cleaning gutters - the whole garden area – fonnt and back - any and all car problems (includes re-filling Mrs Hers screenwash - oil ) etc etc etc.

Well if this post is starting to sound like an appreciation for my "wee man" I suppose it is. I know I dont show it all the time, but I would be absolutely lost without my Mr Him!

I know he does not often clean the toilets - and I moan about all the things he does not do - but I have suddenly realised all the things he does do - and it amounts to a lot – so to Mr Him - sorry for being a nag, enjoy your evening- and for gods sake - put your feet up for once in your life!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *phroditeWoman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

"There have been a lot of posts lately about women, women's habits, phrases etc, and I must admit it got me thinking about our men. In particular my man - who I do love to bits, but he does drive me crazy at times!

Take today for example - we are both lazing about and enjoying our Saturday morning (that means perving on Fab on our respective lap-tops) lol - anyway out of the blue, phone goes - and my friend announces she wants to come over for a wee lap-top lesson (having just got one for her birthday last week), so Mrs Her jumps up, announces this, and says to Mr Him -"gives us a hand love to tidy up a bit"!

Hmmmmmmmmm 15 minutes later having not heard from Mr Him in a while I go to investigate – “What are you doing? I ask – “Errrr sorting out your new mobile phone love” says he –

“ Ahhhhhhhhh” says I (actually, this was the reason we were up so early, as my new moby had got delivered really early) – “Errrm was that a priority”? I persist – followed by a “loud sigh” and a “Fine”! – then a - humpf humpf, slam slam (thats the doors slamming in case you didn't know).

An hour later – here we are still awaiting the arrival of my friend - Mr Him still sorting out my phone - and me ? well I started to think about all the other things Mr Him does round here, that I take no part in - and to make it clear - I dont want to take any part in!

1. Sky - he sorts it - he phones them -- god I would just hang up after sitting in a queue for 40 minutes!

2. Broadband issues - he sorts it - he just does - dont know how and dont want to know how! lol

3. Mobile phones - he sorts out network connections - how many texts - how many minutes - which phone???? - all the above bores me to death - but he loves it, and sorts it all out so everyone is happy.

4. Computer glitches - "Mum"! the boys shout – “ask your Dad” I say!

5. X-Box problems - including the red ring of death (no comment from you View- lmao)! – he sorts without complaint, and a cheery smile when all is well and the Boys happy with their X-Box again.

6. Gives all and anybody lap-top lessons – including Mrs Her’s friend – when she ever arrives, and including Mrs Hers Mum - (this man really does have the patience of a Saint ) lol

7. And finally - DIY - well - anything falling into this category is "Him's" department - I don't get involved short of maybe holding a screw driver for a few seconds, and even then I am bored to tears! For the avoidance of doubt DIY includes - (but this list is not exhaustive):- changing light-bulbs - cleaning gutters - the whole garden area – fonnt and back - any and all car problems (includes re-filling Mrs Hers screenwash - oil ) etc etc etc.

Well if this post is starting to sound like an appreciation for my "wee man" I suppose it is. I know I dont show it all the time, but I would be absolutely lost without my Mr Him!

I know he does not often clean the toilets - and I moan about all the things he does not do - but I have suddenly realised all the things he does do - and it amounts to a lot – so to Mr Him - sorry for being a nag, enjoy your evening- and for gods sake - put your feet up for once in your life!

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx "

I love it.. I too feel that sometimes they dont get enough credit... and it dos not diminish our glorious roles as females to acknowldge that from time to time ... what a lovely thread

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

They do have their good points (well some do lol)

It's nice when someone shows their appreciation for all to see though...

over a year ago

and I appreciated Mr Him when I showed him naked pics of me in my bedroom..

he is a special wee soul

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

awww what a lovely post

had a chuckle at the "loud sigh " and "fine" ...but the love you have for him shines through

fair warms the cockles of my heart

xx

By *imandher67Couple
over a year ago

west lothian

lol View yae tricked me yae said come on see ma paintings and being a man who appreciates art i did so with the utmost fear running through my macho bones pmsfl yer a gem view xx

over a year ago

West Lothian

"awww what a lovely post

had a chuckle at the "loud sigh " and "fine" ...but the love you have for him shines through

fair warms the cockles of my heart

xx"

Sprite - I took this from your post - but this is exactly the sort of noises I made today lmao! I had such a laugh at your post yesterday xxxxxxx

over a year ago

"lol View yae tricked me yae said come on see ma paintings and being a man who appreciates art i did so with the utmost fear running through my macho bones pmsfl yer a gem view xx"

aye thats true m8 ... yu missed out.. dropped yur keks and said get yur gums roond this.....

yur a gem too x and your wee nephew is giving me shit in the scottish forum and is about to be taken out if he miscalls x factor one more time lol xx

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

Half the women on the site will be trying to nick him off you now!!

You'll have a ton of requests for meets with couples which will end up with the wife pointing at your man, turning to her man and saying "See, he does all that stuff round the house AND he's a good shag you useless bastard"!!!

By *imandher67Couple
over a year ago

west lothian

kick him in the hee haws lol

over a year ago

West Lothian

"Half the women on the site will be trying to nick him off you now!!

You'll have a ton of requests for meets with couples which will end up with the wife pointing at your man, turning to her man and saying "See, he does all that stuff round the house AND he's a good shag you useless bastard"!!!

PMSL Sensual! Oooooooooooooh forgot to mention he is a good shag! lol

ps my new moby is brill !

"

over a year ago

"Half the women on the site will be trying to nick him off you now!!

PMSL Sensual! Oooooooooooooh forgot to mention he is a good shag! lol

ps my new moby is brill !

"

he loves you Mrs her.... something to hold onto and appreciate more than anything else... you are both blessed xxxxxxx

over a year ago

* drags Siren by the hair - interrupting her bathing the baby, breastfeeding and cleaning the shower cubicle simultaneously and hollers - Here! read this!

over a year ago

At the end of the day that's what we males are here for to make sure you lovely ladies have a great life and also to give us something to do i would be lost to death without my Les three cheers for all you great gals we luv ya xx

over a year ago

aye and he makes a guid spag bog and garlic bread ..... to be fair ..

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Oooooooooooooh forgot to mention he is a good shag!"

Girls, dontcha love 'em!!

Can't live with them, can't shoot them...

over a year ago

""Oooooooooooooh forgot to mention he is a good shag!"

Girls, dontcha love 'em!!

Can't live with them, can't shoot them..."

Why do you think bukkake was thought of.

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"* drags Siren by the hair - interrupting her bathing the baby, breastfeeding and cleaning the shower cubicle simultaneously and hollers - Here! read this! "

SEE what you've started? Theres fights breaking out in wee swinging houses all over Scotland!!!

"Ah don't mind ye being useless, but at least he;s a good shag..."

"Aw c'mon honey, there's nae need to be like that, you know ah luv ya....i've just been workin hard and ah'm a bit tired"

"Aye, no too tired tae want to invite 'Tinyblondwigreattitsnanashavedfannytakesitintheassnaebotherandhubby' roond ya bastard..."

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"* drags Siren by the hair - interrupting her bathing the baby, breastfeeding and cleaning the shower cubicle simultaneously and hollers - Here! read this!

SEE what you've started? Theres fights breaking out in wee swinging houses all over Scotland!!!

"Aw c'mon honey, there's nae need to be like that, you know ah luv ya....i've just been workin hard and ah'm a bit tired"

"Aye, no too tired tae want to invite 'Tinyblondwigreattitsnanashavedfannytakesitintheassnaebotherandhubby' roond ya bastard...""

searching for my ladybird book of scottish translation

lol xxx

over a year ago

Its nice to know those little things that we do to make your lives easier in making our lives happier and smoother are in fact noticed and appreciated..

Top woman x

over a year ago

West Lothian

"* drags Siren by the hair - interrupting her bathing the baby, breastfeeding and cleaning the shower cubicle simultaneously and hollers - Here! read this!

"Aye, no too tired tae want to invite 'Tinyblondwigreattitsnanashavedfannytakesitintheassnaebotherandhubby' roond ya bastard...""

How did you know we had a meet wi them the night???? pmsl

over a year ago

Well i appreciate what my "fella"

does for me each week.

And it stops me turning into miss "grumpy"

Amazing what a good sex life can achieve

By *ensualfire88Man
over a year ago

Edinburgh

"Aye, no too tired tae want to invite 'Tinyblondwigreattitsnanashavedfannytakesitintheassnaebotherandhubby' roond ya bastard..."

How did you know we had a meet wi them the night???? pmsl"

How did i know? Because i've got FSP.

(fucking spooky powers!)

over a year ago

men like this r like hens teeth.. few n far between.. and i am glad that like u mrs her.. i have found one...... and kept him... for nearly 32 years xxxxx in't it great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

ps they let me out of my padded cell to type this!!

over a year ago

awwwwwww *boak*

Sweeeeeet And he does a mean breakfast as well.....

d

over a year ago

West Lothian

"men like this r like hens teeth.. few n far between.. and i am glad that like u mrs her.. i have found one...... and kept him... for nearly 32 years xxxxx in't it great xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx"

It sure is Mrs AA xxxxxxxxx

over a year ago

West Lothian

"awwwwwww *boak*

Sweeeeeet And he does a mean breakfast as well.....

d

Hee hee 4 pans on the go at once does not ruffle his feathers lol

"

Post new Message to Thread