Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

HOT reads on kindle

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

hi all - looking for some recommendations for some hot reads on my new kindle. Just read USE, by nikki morrigan and it was head and shoulders hotter than any of the other stuff i've read. BDSM story, but seriously edgy and impossible to put down! Any others?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Whatever you do, don't buy the Mark Brendon book: Swinging: The Games Your Neighbours Play!

Load of middle class clap trap and so not like the swinging scene I would guess anyone we know would have experienced! And so not representative of the single guy scene that most of us know either.

There is a book called "The Hottest Erotic Sex Stories for Adults" I have a sample on my Kindle but havn't got round to reading it yet. There are loads out there, do a search on Amazon as well.. I searched for "Erotic" and "Sex"

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Whatever you do, don't buy the Mark Brendon book: Swinging: The Games Your Neighbours Play!

Load of middle class clap trap and so not like the swinging scene I would guess anyone we know would have experienced! And so not representative of the single guy scene that most of us know either.

There is a book called "The Hottest Erotic Sex Stories for Adults" I have a sample on my Kindle but havn't got round to reading it yet. There are loads out there, do a search on Amazon as well.. I searched for "Erotic" and "Sex" "

I have meet Mark ... was at one of the clubs he was doing a book signing ...book is a little boring to me really .. and did not read it all .

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I have meet Mark ... was at one of the clubs he was doing a book signing ...book is a little boring to me really .. and did not read it all ."

We did too, Jo! Nice enough guy but the book is for those upper class snobby types! Any outsider reading it will get totally the wrong idea of the swing scene! xx

over a year ago

Yeah, always feels a bit weird typing in those terms to something as 'innocent' as amazon! I won't even tell you some of the things i've typed in of an evening

Try Use - i had to type in nikki morrigan to amazon when i looked for it again because there's loads of books with the title use.. let me know what you think!

over a year ago

Well, see you like SM, so you definately should read USE! lol

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"Yeah, always feels a bit weird typing in those terms to something as 'innocent' as amazon! I won't even tell you some of the things i've typed in of an evening

Try Use - i had to type in nikki morrigan to amazon when i looked for it again because there's loads of books with the title use.. let me know what you think!"

Just been over there and it seems to be gone! Not getting any Nikki Morrigan books at all

over a year ago

Yeah i had that. go to kindle store and type in nikki morrigan. should find it then.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

just downloaded USE on my kindle read a few lines mees think it will b very interesting lol thanx for the tip x

over a year ago

let me know if you enjoy it and if there's anything else you recommend. can't wait for the next part of the sequence to come out now.

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

Just out of interest, are you on commission for pushing this USE book?

over a year ago

lol - i wish. i'd take an evening with the author as commission any day. !

Post new Message to Thread