Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Question for black men

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why do you always use the size of your D on your profiles and in your messages to girls and couples?

Also one of my lady friend was told by a black guy at work, when you go black you never go back? What’s that all about

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Why do you always use the size of your D on your profiles and in your messages to girls and couples?

Also one of my lady friend was told by a black guy at work, when you go black you never go back? What’s that all about

"

Do they? I’ve had a few black men message me and not mentioned their dick size...damn

Some will because some men, women, couples, TS/TV will want BBC

over a year ago

Sweeping up your generalisations...

They don’t all I’m sure and that phrase has been doing the rounds for decades! Doesn’t mean it’s true

over a year ago

"Why do you always use the size of your D on your profiles and in your messages to girls and couples?

"

We don't all do that.... Guess you're just looking for attention.

Enjoy your weekend

over a year ago

I beg to differ. I've never bragged or opened up a message with the size of it and get annoyed when people ask how big it is... who actually measures their dick???

On the contrary it's usually white men that have a thing about our dicks, and seems to cause you guys so much angst (there was a time when you guys used to chop em off). Sorry too much for a Fab thread

I don't think anyone focuses on our big black cocks as much as white men.... how's that for a sweeping statements. Lol

#JustSaying

over a year ago

It's because what they say is a black man normally have a huge cock, so once u go black u womt go back. This maybe true, however white me can also be blessed

over a year ago

"I beg to differ. I've never bragged or opened up a message with the size of it and get annoyed when people ask how big it is... who actually measures their dick???

On the contrary it's usually white men that have a thing about our dicks, and seems to cause you guys so much angst (there was a time when you guys used to chop em off). Sorry too much for a Fab thread

I don't think anyone focuses on our big black cocks as much as white men.... how's that for a sweeping statements. Lol

#JustSaying

"

over a year ago

Some white men also state their size too in messages and profiles.

By *enacious DMan
over a year ago

Hull

I just want to add that I have never opened a conversation by stating the size of my manhood. I only ever mention it when specifically asked.

By *elshsunsWoman
over a year ago

Flintshire

Never had a black man say that to me ..... and I lived with one for years .... that was never his opening line

By *wo Big GuysCouple (MM)
over a year ago

Reading

Enjoy your weekend "

By *iss_tressWoman
over a year ago

London

"I beg to differ. I've never bragged or opened up a message with the size of it and get annoyed when people ask how big it is... who actually measures their dick???

#JustSaying

"

By *al2001Man
over a year ago

kildare

Enjoy your weekend "

See some white guys do it too

over a year ago

white men are bigger and give it better , black think you owe them it and come quick lol x

By *unloversCouple
over a year ago

rotherham

I’ve never heard that either

None of the black guys we know brag about their sizes.....they don’t need to...lol

It’s the white guys that seem to assume

over a year ago

Who is this guy Op

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 16:41:12]

over a year ago

I've never opened a message by telling them how big my cock is. Think one might be slightly paranoid!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 27/06/18 16:41:43]

over a year ago

"white men are bigger and give it better , black think you owe them it and come quick lol x"

What a load of shite. Not every black guy is a BBC like not every white guy has a small cock. And sorry to totally burst your bubble but a lot of ladies fuck black guys because we fuck better, as told to me by quite a few ladies I've fucked and have fucked white guys previously. And we all have quickies lol.

By *crumdiddlyumptiousMan
over a year ago

A small percentage of Black Men will do this and sell themselves on here as a big black cock, I don't see the problem if that's what they want to do, The successful ones will also have more to them then the size of their cock

over a year ago

"

Why do you care?

By *attoo manMan
over a year ago

Rhyl

I would never open a line with the size of their cock. My dad once told me. If you can make a women smile you are half way there. I show them my cock they laugh there heads off.

over a year ago

"

I have never had any black mention their dick size itscalways white guys who assume we go for monster cocks. Ee dnt. Some of us like a brain and the rest follows.

By *uke olovingmanMan
over a year ago

Gravesend

I have a large broom... that's a sweeping statement

over a year ago

"

Oh and id never go back to white not ever

By *eal_curves_is_backWoman
over a year ago

London

The generalisations in this thread...

Mind boggles.

over a year ago

This part of your post is quite funny actually “Also one of my lady friend was told by a black guy at work, when you go black you never go back? What’s that all about

The amount of times I’ve had white men say similar to me because they’ve fucked a few black women is outstanding, or “I love the chocolate” *rolls eyes uncontrollably*

over a year ago

"

What a load of codswallop

My first 2 proper boyfriends were black and were definitely not well hung... not that good as boyfriend material either so i never went back

By *andybeachWoman
over a year ago

In the middle

I was far more interested in the person than what they had in their trousers, plus they have the most luscious lips and as a kisser this is something I look for

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

"

You know you can say dick on here, we're all adults

over a year ago

Enjoy your weekend "

Hubba Hubba

Mrs x

over a year ago

It's a well known fact that ALL black men have huge cocks

over a year ago

I agree with you OP.

That's exactly the kind of messages I receive. Not asking but telling me how much I'll love his BBC. Colour of a dick means little to me. It's the size, if too big I'm not interested in it.

One black guy even edited his to be some monster dick. Totally fake looking in length. Would be I suppose impossible to gain an erection. No woman could fit it inside her.

Yet when asked why he faked his photo, he never denied it. Didn't give a reason why he was pretending that's his genuine size either. Very odd.

By *ildjianMan
over a year ago

London

You've read all the messages sent to girls and couples?

"

over a year ago

Having been swinging a few years now and seen them all lol

Big black, average black and small black just the same as you get big white, average white and small white!

Regardless of colour guys with big cocks like to brag about size on their profiles and in messages but in the end no point having a big cock if you've no idea how to use it effectively

By *rMisterMan
over a year ago

Near the Wall

Funily enough all the those messaging to ask 'how big are you?' are white . Believe it or not I have received 100+ of such idiotic messages. I started blocking them in 2014 . I think the obsession come from people like the OP and no 'black guys'

By *lackseeker2016Woman
over a year ago

manchester M29

#JustSaying

"

over a year ago

"Funily enough all the those messaging to ask 'how big are you?' are white . Believe it or not I have received 100+ of such idiotic messages. I started blocking them in 2014 . I think the obsession come from people like the OP and no 'black guys'"

Very true

By *agamuffin1970Man
over a year ago

North Leeds

If I were a black male with a 10-inch dick I’d shout about it from the roof tops.

They’ve got something 99 per cent of people on here haven’t and lots of people desire.

It’s a sex site after all. Probably of more interest to most than a Masters degree.

By *lactontogMan
over a year ago

Clacton on Sea

"I would never open a line with the size of their cock. My dad once told me. If you can make a women smile you are half way there. I show them my cock they laugh there heads off. "

Make you right there mate once you have a girl smiling/laughing you are almost there, charm & wit work better than showing them your cock.

Post new Message to Thread