Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Mirror's

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I bloody hate them, i can quite happily strut around my flat semi naked or in undies and believe i'm the sexiest woman alive.. then i catch a glimpse of myself.

Anyone else feel the same? Is it best to feel sexy or look sexy?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I know just how you feel

I think to feel sexy, cos other see things in you that you don't

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Feeling sexy comes from within... aslong as you feel sexy and are happy with yourself thats what counts .....btw i wouldnt say no to either of you or both of you hehehe

over a year ago

i see some larger ladies and their confidence and smiles hides all the lumps and bumps.. its amazing and they look phenomenal and radiant. i envy that

over a year ago

"i see some larger ladies and their confidence and smiles hides all the lumps and bumps.. its amazing and they look phenomenal and radiant. i envy that

"

Sweetie you have just described yourself. So lovely...

over a year ago

"i see some larger ladies and their confidence and smiles hides all the lumps and bumps.. its amazing and they look phenomenal and radiant. i envy that

Sweetie you have just described yourself. So lovely... "

mine is fake,, but its getting there lol xx

By *herry n JonesyCouple
over a year ago

Oxfordshire / Leicester

I think its something that is fairly common amongst us women..

Definitely better to feel sexy though. If you feel sexy, you look sexy. All about confidence!

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

I look in the mirror everyday and wobble my fat and think ohhh god...

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

"I look in the mirror everyday and wobble my fat and think ohhh god... "

the mirrors loose on the wall, i need a good screw?

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i fell through my full length mirror and smashed it and my new one isnt coming out till my bedroom is done. my problem is catching my reflection and recognizing myself.

By *aucy3Couple
over a year ago

glasgow

mirrors never disappoint me.

over a year ago

"mirrors never disappoint me.

"

Are you a vampire then?

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

The wife : "Mirror, mirror on the door, make my tits size 44" and sure enough they grew to be fulsome and round.

Mushy : "Mirror, mirror, on the door, make my cok touch the floor."

My legs fell off.

over a year ago

"

I am with you there. I wish I had body confidence

over a year ago

I could never bear to look in a mirror. I hated HAVING to look in one and was never partial to what looked back at me. Since I met my OH, I have never felt so sexy and yes I actually don't MIND looking at myself so much now. And yes, I have wobbly bits, but my OH loves me and them and so they are kinda growing on me too. We none of us see ourselves as others do. It's a shame really, because we are all sexy in our own way and not just to someone else, but to ourselves too. It is true that if you feel sexy you will look sexy. And it definitely comes from within.

Hippo x

over a year ago

start feeling sexy and you will become more used to it and eventually, just, be sexy xx

over a year ago

When I'm getting ready for a meet, I feel so sexy but once I'm all done and look in the mirror, that dissapears

over a year ago

"When I'm getting ready for a meet, I feel so sexy but once I'm all done and look in the mirror, that dissapears"

Im dreading it, secretly hoping the hotel doesnt have a full length one in the room... im ok until i see my legs

over a year ago

I found my full length mirror when clearing out an old office we were taking over.

Wandered by and caught a glance and thought 'hang on, i look quite slim in that'

So home it came. A quick rub down and a repaint and it still hangs in my hall 8/9 years on !

Have a quick peek before I walk thru the door and think 'yup ya dont look half bad ya sexy bugger'

Isn't a positive mind a wonderful thing (as is delusion haha)

over a year ago

"I bloody hate them, i can quite happily strut around my flat semi naked or in undies and believe i'm the sexiest woman alive.. then i catch a glimpse of myself.

"

i need mirrors to do my hair and makeup (vain today lol)

over a year ago

"When I'm getting ready for a meet, I feel so sexy but once I'm all done and look in the mirror, that dissapears

Im dreading it, secretly hoping the hotel doesnt have a full length one in the room... im ok until i see my legs "

I hope he hasn't booked a room with wall to wall mirrored wardrobes !

I hate them - like you Sassy, I'd sooner not look !

I hope the meet goes really well for ya both x

By *razydriver8Couple
over a year ago

plymouth

mine is fake,, but its getting there lol xx"

fake it till you make me sweetie.. i used to feel the same.. now i am wondering around the flat naked except for a pair of red heels i am breaking in and everytime i pass the hall mirror i strike a pose.. lol

By *unky monkeyMan
over a year ago

in the night garden

Candy Man, Candy Man, Candy Man, Candy Man... yeah right like I'm doing five.

over a year ago

"When I'm getting ready for a meet, I feel so sexy but once I'm all done and look in the mirror, that dissapears

Im dreading it, secretly hoping the hotel doesnt have a full length one in the room... im ok until i see my legs

I hope he hasn't booked a room with wall to wall mirrored wardrobes !

I hate them - like you Sassy, I'd sooner not look !

I hope the meet goes really well for ya both x"

I bought the red n black thinggy that im wearing in some profile pics just for this meet hoping i could hide underneath it.. can bloomin see everything and its so short it barely touches my leg

but im still looking forward too it x

over a year ago

mine is fake,, but its getting there lol xx

fake it till you make me sweetie.. i used to feel the same.. now i am wondering around the flat naked except for a pair of red heels i am breaking in and everytime i pass the hall mirror i strike a pose.. lol "

vogue! xx

over a year ago

I see it like this ....... if you hate somthing you do somthing about it . We are each responible for all our thoughts everyone suffers from self-hate and guilt and sometime in there lifes Like im not good enough ... I am too fat ...No one like me as i am not this and that ... and its only a thought and thoughts can be changed ..... learning to love ourselves for who we are not what others wish us to be .... being positive not looking at all the bad things looking at the good to... Because what we think about ourselves becomes the truth for us. When them nasty things come into your head think get out of my head look at the good too xxx ok

over a year ago

u`d be surprised how many people in general arent content with themselves

over a year ago

I really don't understand why the majority of people struggle with self image problems.. and the women in this post, your all so bloody stunning my mind boggles, though as Game4it says we all struggle with our imperfections, and i would add some of us have not been helped by others along the way, but at the end of the day we are our own worst critics, but we have to accept ourselves as we often don't see what others see, and what good does someone telling us were beautiful do if we cannot feel it inside..

I believe what is inside comes out, and i am constantly surprised by others insecurities as i know people are with my own.

But keep on smiling, because your all bloody gorgeous .

over a year ago

"u`d be surprised how many people in general arent content with themselves"

my male fb is 43, goes to the gym 5 times a week, does all that protein drink shite, is a 28/29 inch waist and yet says things like 'look at that, it's just fat' whilst pulling a centimetre of what to me looks like skin.

i guess in his case, he wants the washboard tummy and to have as zero % body fat as he can so anything less than that is an imperfection in his eyes.

yet, he can look at me with my belly and chippy tits and say how gorgeous i look

that's the bit i struggle to balance !

over a year ago

From my experience most women, big or small, lack confidence in their appearance.

Totaly unnecesarily in the majority of cases too.....

over a year ago

The only thing I like about me is actually my height lol xx

over a year ago

Sìnce losing 4 stone since Feb(i wasn't dieting), I like looking at myself more. Though that doesn't mean I don't have my hang-ups! I have horrible stretch marks on my boobs now, but have to live with them till there comes a time I can afford an up-lift. Though Sir has offered to pay for it, I refuse, as I feel it's up to me to save up for it!!

over a year ago

"The only thing I like about me is actually my height lol xx "

i agree soapy - being a short ass can definately work in your favour sometimes

i'm another that doesn't demonstrate 'short man syndrome'

over a year ago

just a thought,if your so worried about your size and how you look,do something about it..eat less and exercise more.

Yes you will still find things you dislike but the feeling of achievement will boost your confidence sky high..

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I bloody hate them, i can quite happily strut around my flat semi naked or in undies and believe i'm the sexiest woman alive.. then i catch a glimpse of myself.

"

I used to be terrible and had no body confidence at all, it's taken me years to be more or less happy with myself. I still have the odd bad day or week but think most of us have them. Most of us have things we would like to change.

Only you can change how you feel.

Doesn't matter how often or how many other people tell you. You need to believe yourself.

Think if you feel sexy then you normally look sexy. x

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"I really don't understand why the majority of people struggle with self image problems.. and the women in this post, your all so bloody stunning my mind boggles, though as Game4it says we all struggle with our imperfections, and i would add some of us have not been helped by others along the way, but at the end of the day we are our own worst critics, but we have to accept ourselves as we often don't see what others see, and what good does someone telling us were beautiful do if we cannot feel it inside..

I believe what is inside comes out, and i am constantly surprised by others insecurities as i know people are with my own.

But keep on smiling, because your all bloody gorgeous . "

Should have read this post before I wrote mine....very well put!

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

the funny thing is that if you fake it for long enough you eventually begin to believe your own hype!

over a year ago

"I really don't understand why the majority of people struggle with self image problems.. and the women in this post, your all so bloody stunning my mind boggles, though as Game4it says we all struggle with our imperfections, and i would add some of us have not been helped by others along the way, but at the end of the day we are our own worst critics, but we have to accept ourselves as we often don't see what others see, and what good does someone telling us were beautiful do if we cannot feel it inside..

But keep on smiling, because your all bloody gorgeous .

Should have read this post before I wrote mine....very well put!"

Thanks , just glad im not the only one who thinks that way, its a shame the human soul and ego is such a fragile thing, but then if it wasn't the human condition would lack a great deal of depth and meaning.

Post new Message to Thread