Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

married??

Jump to newest

By *iplayers OP   Couple
over a year ago

chippenham or kent

Am I correct in assuming that 'single ' men who cannot accomadate are very probably married?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I would say generally yes.

over a year ago

why worry about it.. could be the case, but it could just be that times are hard financially and they are flat/house sharing or back with parents

over a year ago

some are married some have flat mates some live at home .

over a year ago

Why not just ask them?

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

or with gf...cheats...

over a year ago

with a bit of luck, yes

cos they nearly always show up, are infinately more grateful and they are more likely to keep their gobs shut

ok, so i don't believe that, but i felt like a bit of devilment for a monday afternoon

over a year ago

"some are married some have flat mates some live at home ."

I imagine most live at home........

By *inktherapyCouple
over a year ago

Gloucester

I know some genuinely single men who can't accom because they house share and don't want fellow housemates to know what they're up to. It doesn't always follow that can't accom = married.

over a year ago

Not at all why presume there are lots of reasons people don't accommodate. Kids, house share, still live with parents financial reasons or maybe just don't like strangers in there space.

over a year ago

"some are married some have flat mates some live at home .

I imagine most live at home........"

they all live at home..that's what where you live is called

over a year ago

There are guys who also have their kids certain days/weekends.

I don't play at home as I have a kid ...... and I'm never accused of being married.

over a year ago

I imagine most live at home........

they all live at home..that's what where you live is called"

Wherever I lay my head is home....

over a year ago

Ya would think so wouldn't ya?

But no it's actually seldom the case wi the blokes I know including myself lol xx

over a year ago

"Not at all why presume there are lots of reasons people don't accommodate. Kids, house share, still live with parents financial reasons or maybe just don't like strangers in there space."

+1

over a year ago

I imagine most live at home........"

with mum and dad , lol

over a year ago

im not banging anyone while my dads in the living room playing xbox, or having a 3some.And invites for him to join ...instant block thanks.

in fact...how do we know Ur married OP...and the female half isnt just hired out for nites?,pics of family and pets just downloaded of the internet and photoshopped.

On arrival i demand to see all ur relevant paperwork.

over a year ago

Some may be married, some may be house sharing, some might be living with parents / family member.

And some might just not want strangers they've met off in the internet in their home.

over a year ago

"im not banging anyone while my dads in the living room playing xbox, or having a 3some.And invites for him to join ...instant block thanks.

in fact...how do we know Ur married OP...and the female half isnt just hired out for nites?,pics of family and pets just downloaded of the internet and photoshopped.

On arrival i demand to see all ur relevant paperwork."

Oi paddy stop banging on me cell wall I'm tryin ta sleep xx

By *luespartanMan
over a year ago

crawley

Some maybe just very discrete and for they=re own reasons want to remain private

over a year ago

or maybe they just dont want women they have met knowing where they live and stalking them

over a year ago

"Am I correct in assuming that 'single ' men who cannot accomadate are very probably married?"

No. For a first NSA Meet, I suspect that most single guys would suggest a mutually acceptable location (even if its just a discreet motel). I always do. And, if its a mutual "click", and Meets are going to be regular, thereafter, only then would accommodating become an option by mutual agreement. Surely?

over a year ago

"or maybe they just dont want women they have met knowing where they live and stalking them "
Do you know i bet your right , lol

over a year ago

"or maybe they just dont want women they have met knowing where they live and stalking them "

Yeah naughty when is ya asbo up ? Xx

over a year ago

"im not banging anyone while my dads in the living room playing xbox, or having a 3some.And invites for him to join ...instant block thanks.

On arrival i demand to see all ur relevant paperwork.

Oi paddy stop banging on me cell wall I'm tryin ta sleep xx "

I thot u liked ur intro-cellular banging

over a year ago

I imagine most live at home........ with mum and dad , lol"

dont laugh i met a guy who did

met him at a pub and went back to his place, just as we got to the house he said, i just thought id mention i still live with my mum and dad do you want to meet them

before i had chance to say anything we was in the house me being introduced to his parents

funny thing was he'd not asked me my name before hand so stood there in front of them and said....mum, dad this is....ermm what is your name lol

i could have died, wouldnt have minded so much but he was a good 15 years younger tha me i bet they thought, who the hells that old women with my lad lol

By *icboyMan
over a year ago

Glasgow

now can we laugh...excellent....pmsl...

over a year ago

"or maybe they just dont want women they have met knowing where they live and stalking them

Yeah naughty when is ya asbo up ? Xx "

tomorrow, have you moved?

over a year ago

I imagine most live at home........ with mum and dad , lol

met him at a pub and went back to his place, just as we got to the house he said, i just thought id mention i still live with my mum and dad do you want to meet them

before i had chance to say anything we was in the house me being introduced to his parents

funny thing was he'd not asked me my name before hand so stood there in front of them and said....mum, dad this is....ermm what is your name lol

i could have died, wouldnt have minded so much but he was a good 15 years younger tha me i bet they thought, who the hells that old women with my lad lol"

oooooooooooooooooo my xxx i bet dad was there thinking go on my Son , lol mum there thinking i really do need to chat to him about the birds and Bees , lolol

over a year ago

tee hee

over a year ago

No one needs a stalker in their life.

over a year ago

"or maybe they just dont want women they have met knowing where they live and stalking them

tomorrow, have you moved? "

Xx

(yeah want me new adress ? Lol xx )

over a year ago

We have a couple of good little ways to find out if someone is married or not

over a year ago

Now why are you asking this on a forum when your profile already tells us you know the answer

"Also no married men playing away....and its easy to see who you are!"

Is this self doubt or just feeling like being prejudiced against the community of married blokes on here!

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"Am I correct in assuming that 'single ' men who cannot accomadate are very probably married?"

People can't accomadate for different reasons like house sharing, kids, living with parents, nosey neighbours etc.

Yes some may be married but unfair to assume that is always the case.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

we stopped meetin guys that cant accom as we found few that said they lived with mum dad gran friends where talkin shit, so we choose not to meet any that dont there will be a lot of singles but our choice, better out on ur own

over a year ago

i dont mind if guys dont accommodate, and the reason why is their business not mine

the only thing that does piss me off is guys who choose not to accommodate but then moan at me because i not let them here

over a year ago

tomorrow, have you moved? bldy ell the lazy one has moved? can't have moved much soap bubbles look the same

Xx

(yeah want me new adress ? Lol xx )"

over a year ago

"we stopped meetin guys that cant accom as we found few that said they lived with mum dad gran friends where talkin shit, so we choose not to meet any that dont there will be a lot of singles but our choice, better out on ur own "

will send u my facebook, so u can see my father and i lol...dont want anyone assuming its my older gay partner lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

In this current financial climate it would be wrong to assume that all males who can't accommodate are married or living with a partner....they could just as easily be house sharing or back living with relatives.

over a year ago

poppycock

over a year ago

My situation is a litte complex. My flatmate does not mind me bringing women back, but objects to couples.

What category does that put me into?

over a year ago

"Am I correct in assuming that 'single ' men who cannot accomadate are very probably married?

poppycock"

glad u spelled poppy correctly

over a year ago

"Am I correct in assuming that 'single ' men who cannot accomadate are very probably married?

poppycock

glad u spelled poppy correctly"

i was gonan do floppycock but decided i would get groans

over a year ago

It's almost defend the indefensible commenting as a married man who cannot accommodate. Just ask the question. If you're interested and he's not married then bingo. If he's lying you'll soon have your suspicions. If he is married move on if that's your choice. There are many questions asked before people meet, make the marriage one of them.

over a year ago

I'm all for a tick box declaring a persons status. How about it site owners?

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Not always, but some of the time you will be.

over a year ago

im prob rare but im single and cant accomodate as 3 teenagers live with me full time its genuine but very awkward to juggle things in

over a year ago

Kilrea

"In this current financial climate it would be wrong to assume that all males who can't accommodate are married or living with a partner....they could just as easily be house sharing or back living with relatives."
really why??? surely we can assume what we like as a matter of choice, if we dont want to take a chance then it is right for us, others can excuse and cover what they want so not to see the truth that is their choice, and every1 is in the same finacial state lots make it on their own and yes loads of guys still life at home or share, but i will not meet them just in case thats right for me

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I used to accommodate a lot, I wouldn't dream of it now.

Most are great and treat your home with respect, a few not so.

I am single.

over a year ago

No!!

Are single women who dont accom always married?

over a year ago

Every time I see a thread like this I always think the same thing , how many people think the same thing when they see cant accommodate on either a single fems or couples profile .

over a year ago

"My situation is a litte complex. My flatmate does not mind me bringing women back, but objects to couples.

What category does that put me into?"

Can accommodate on occasions? You can then elaborate when you are asked

over a year ago

Kilrea

"we stopped meetin guys that cant accom as we found few that said they lived with mum dad gran friends where talkin shit, so we choose not to meet any that dont there will be a lot of singles but our choice, better out on ur own

will send u my facebook, so u can see my father and i lol...dont want anyone assuming its my older gay partner lol"

ah no we'll pass on that 1 and take ur word lol

over a year ago

"we stopped meetin guys that cant accom as we found few that said they lived with mum dad gran friends where talkin shit, so we choose not to meet any that dont there will be a lot of singles but our choice, better out on ur own

will send u my facebook, so u can see my father and i lol...dont want anyone assuming its my older gay partner lolah no we'll pass on that 1 and take ur word lol"

phewwww...so ur still up for getting glasgagangbanged then lol xxxxxx

over a year ago

No!!

Are single women who dont accom always married?"

this one isnt

ok technically i am but only because my divorce hasnt come thro yet

Am i ok to still meet under my circumstances? dont want to be upsetting anyone because the guy im still married to but left me for another woman dont know im swinging

over a year ago

"i dont mind if guys dont accommodate, and the reason why is their business not mine

the only thing that does piss me off is guys who choose not to accommodate but then moan at me because i not let them here "

That's why I don't meet men that can't accommodate, no matter what their reason is as they often want to take up residence in your house.

I don't do hotels, clubs or dogging sites, state it on my profile but some honestly think I'll invite them to my home.

over a year ago

"i dont mind if guys dont accommodate, and the reason why is their business not mine

the only thing that does piss me off is guys who choose not to accommodate but then moan at me because i not let them here

That's why I don't meet men that can't accommodate, no matter what their reason is as they often want to take up residence in your house.

I don't do hotels, clubs or dogging sites, state it on my profile but some honestly think I'll invite them to my home.

"

u have a profile???- im yet to wank at ur pics FFS!

over a year ago

There's many reasons why some people don't accomodate and they're not always negative.

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I don't want any dodgy Birds round my house, upsetting my mum thank you.

Lol

over a year ago

u have a profile???- im yet to wank at ur pics FFS!"

You are too much!

over a year ago

No.

over a year ago

No."

+1

Single women on the other hand...

(As if...;-))

By *U1966Man
over a year ago

Devon

I am single but dont accomodate for many reasons the main one my daughter lives here from friday till sunday but also i share steps down to my house with my next door neighbour who is friend of ex as i kept the house after divorce and dont to do anything to jepardise me seeing my daughter

over a year ago

I'm sure being married is probably only one of many reasons that single guys cannot accommodate.

over a year ago

Am single but I dont accom it could have something to do with perhaps not having a house

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No

over a year ago

I am single and do not accommodate by choice.

over a year ago

No"

Copycat!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No

Copycat! "

lol I did write a big long sentance out then thought bugger it, will go with the least I can write

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

I think I need to invest in a motorhome!

over a year ago

" I think I need to invest in a motorhome!

"

Get a tent instead, cheaper!

By *ashful BazMan
over a year ago

poole dorset

" I think I need to invest in a motorhome!

Get a tent instead, cheaper! "

I thought of you the other night pearl,

I was watching carry on camping.

I say, can I have some milk, last time I came here the young lady gave me a bit!

Lol

over a year ago

Two teenagers at home with me, myself and a couple or a single about to try and play,ahahh defo not a good mix.

over a year ago

"Am single but I dont accom it could have something to do with perhaps not having a house "

you want to borrow my tent?

over a year ago

I am single but can't accomadate think it is a sterotype that has been built on the site to be fair. I have met single men that for whatever reason do not have a place of their own or have young kids at home...yes just like women some men are single parents.

So usually best to just ask.....or if you feel they can't be trusted don't meet up with them.

over a year ago

So what you are basically saying, is that it's couples that cheat?

So the most untrustworthy people on fab are not single males but couples, do you see the irony? Do you?

Single male, of Devon

P xxxx

By *onnoisseur100Man
over a year ago

Woking-ish

tomorrow, have you moved? "

Stalk away!......... pleeeeaaaaassssseeee or am I being too easy?

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

My profile says I'm a single male and that I don't accommodate... so by your logic that automatically means that I'm married, right?

Oh, hang on... technically speaking - I am still married. Bugger. You got me. Well done. 10 Internet Points to you.

Mrs Carambar, however, doesn't live here any more but Carambar Jr does every other week.

I choose not to accommodate for various reasons, but having a wife slaving away in the kitchen whilst I'm out living it up ain't one of them.

You're more than welcome to pop round for a cuppa if you want to check whether I've got a wife hidden away in the cupboard under the stairs. But it will only be a cuppa tea, nothing else, mmmkay.

Maybe I should post some pictures of the insides of my cupboards and fridge - that way you could be sure that there's not secretly a woman living here by the amount of beer and chocolate biscuits I own - and lack of any. female hygiene products or Marigolds.

I was gonna suggest I take a photo of my bathroom with the toilet seat up and skid marks in the toilet to show that there's no wifey in my house but then I remembered I've got a cleaner so my house is actually tidy and clean so that wouldn't work very well.

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

My profile says I'm a single male and that I don't accommodate... so by your logic that automatically means that I'm married, right?

Oh, hang on... technically speaking - I am still married. Bugger. You got me. Well done. 10 Internet Points to you.

Mrs Carambar, however, doesn't live here any more but Carambar Jr does every other week.

I choose not to accommodate for various reasons, but having a wife slaving away in the kitchen whilst I'm out living it up ain't one of them.

You're more than welcome to pop round for a cuppa if you want to check whether I've got a wife hidden away in the cupboard under the stairs. But it will only be a cuppa tea, nothing else, mmmkay.

Maybe I should post some pictures of the insides of my cupboards and fridge - that way you could be sure that there's not secretly a woman living here by the amount of beer and chocolate biscuits I own - and lack of any. female hygiene products or Marigolds.

I was gonna suggest I take a photo of my bathroom with the toilet seat up and skid marks in the toilet to show that there's no wifey in my house but then I remembered I've got a cleaner so my house is actually tidy and clean so that wouldn't work very well.

"

You have a cleaner??

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

"You have a cleaner?? "

Oh yes... I hate cleaning. And tidying, but she doesn't tidy up... she just cleans.

But I hate paying for a cleaner who can't clean cause it's untidy more than I hate tidying up, so this forces me to keep my place tidy so she can clean.

See, it makes perfect sense when you look at it like that

By *ild Bill Thickcock.Man
over a year ago

Wet Beaver Creek

I live with my sister Zipperty and don't want her to know I'm on here

over a year ago

I imagine most live at home........ with mum and dad , lol

i could have died, wouldnt have minded so much but he was a good 15 years younger tha me i bet they thought, who the hells that old women with my lad lol"

I been seeing a married guy who does accom with me and his inlaws turned up as I was upstairs giving him a bj! He introduced me to em as a work mate! I was just a tad embarrassed but chatted for 5 mins and mad my excuses to leave! Pmsl when I got in the car and drove away! Def on for the story books! Xx

over a year ago

Well I am single and I def can't accom. My 'home' is a caravan at the back of a farm in Lincolnshire.

But I work away a lot and stay sometimes in other peoples flats I am working on, sometimes in rooms over pubs and very often in good weather I sleep in the back of my LWB van.

So you see, until the site allows multiple changes for each time people travel, you might as well go round with the notion that I am married.

Hey, it your cloud your head is in it!

over a year ago

I happily accommodate, but would not do so until I got to know you.

Strangely I don't just invite people to my home without a second thought for my own safety

If someone wants to think that's because I'm hiding something then I suggest they get their head out of their ass and get over themselves.

over a year ago

"I happily accommodate, but would not do so until I got to know you.

Strangely I don't just invite people to my home without a second thought for my own safety

If someone wants to think that's because I'm hiding something then I suggest they get their head out of their ass and get over themselves.

"

I think few people would invite total strangers into their homes!

After one man letting slip he'd never allow anyone into his home, after stepping out of my shower, drying himself with my towels I decided never to meet anyone that didn't accommodate: don't care for whatever reason as I think what's going through their mind is "my house is sacroscant, but don't mind turning yours into a knocking shop!"

over a year ago

No to assume anything in swinging is foolish. The sensible thing to do is ask but there and again they may lie

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

no,

over a year ago

Sigh... people who make these assumptions are not people i would want to entertain anyway.. ok maybe a little harsh, but sometimes a straight question, why don't you accommodate is all that is needed, if the story sounds suspect or weak fine, but don't just assume.

over a year ago

"with a bit of luck, yes

cos they nearly always show up, are infinately more grateful and they are more likely to keep their gobs shut

ok, so i don't believe that, but i felt like a bit of devilment for a monday afternoon "

haha, love that quote x

over a year ago

"with a bit of luck, yes

ok, so i don't believe that, but i felt like a bit of devilment for a monday afternoon "

That made me chuckle!!

Although I have to say we wouldn't meet with a married guy, it could all go horribly wrong and then we'd have a screamer at our door and no-one needs that!

As far as the accom thing goes I wouldn't necessarily link the 2. But we would ask questions about it!

Post new Message to Thread