Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

cringe reading verifications...

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Does anyone else find some of the verifications on some peoples profiles just utter dribble ...lol....

Its like there begging for more ...

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"Does anyone else find some of the verifications on some peoples profiles just utter dribble ...lol....

Its like there begging for more ..."

Yes. I never ask for them, and never give them. They seem to be self serving, demeaning, and gratuitous. I prefer to read members' profiles, which if I find interesting, I then follow up on. Works for me. Verifications are a real put off.

over a year ago

My verifications are great, i do delete idle guys who say nowt in a message and just nose at them though

over a year ago

Op...what's your problem?!! All your posts seem designed to have a dig or troll. Are you really that desperate for attention?!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i find it cringeworthy when single guys have pictures of past conquests all over their profile like some badge of honour

over a year ago

"Op...what's your problem?!! All your posts seem designed to have a dig or troll. Are you really that desperate for attention?!! "

Its what’s called Napoleon Blue Balls Syndrome. Typically it happens when the less known half pint size male is struggling to get female attention and so trys strutting and puffing up his little sparrow chest . Unfortunately this sort of attention seeking doesn’t get you laid. I think we have to admit some are just misguided.

over a year ago

"i find it cringeworthy when single guys have pictures of past conquests all over their profile like some badge of honour"

I take it the fact the OP's profile and this statement are purely co incidental.

I'm with you though fully agree.

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"Does anyone else find some of the verifications on some peoples profiles just utter dribble ...lol....

May be they are begging... I like the begging ones.... it shows they're keen and I was on form

over a year ago

Because thay are ... nothing wrong in that .

over a year ago

surely the verifications on a guys profile have been given by....women or couples? I realy like my verifications, i wouldnt show if i didnt...

what I dont see the point of is phone and webvam veris....

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Verifications read like poetry..... what would we do without them?

I'm grateful for being told which men know what to do with their 'OMG what a cock' and their 'knows what his tongues for tongue' not to mention his 'had me cummin in no time fingers' ...... I won't mention the piss wet sheets...

Verifications...... superb.

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

"surely the verifications on a guys profile have been given by....women or couples? I realy like my verifications, i wouldnt show if i didnt...

what I dont see the point of is phone and webvam veris...."

It's not the verification. It's what it says.

Off to read yours

By *ranny-CrumpetWoman
over a year ago

King's Crustacean

Who's Graeme ? Apparently he's well hung.

over a year ago

"Op...what's your problem?!! All your posts seem designed to have a dig or troll. Are you really that desperate for attention?!! "
+1

By *ombshellWoman
over a year ago

islington

have to agree with some... i love my veris it helps to sift out the genuines from the bullshitters...

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

I like the verification process - I'm fed up agreeing to meet people who don't turn up.

Then again - an excessive list of verifications puts me off too.

over a year ago

"I like the verification process - I'm fed up agreeing to meet people who don't turn up.

"

Do all verified people turn up for meets then?!!

over a year ago

"Verifications read like poetry..... what would we do without them?

I'm grateful for being told which men know what to do with their 'OMG what a cock' and their 'knows what his tongues for tongue' not to mention his 'had me cummin in no time fingers' ...... I won't mention the piss wet sheets...

Verifications...... superb. "

Thay are at times like poetry . Just like some of your posts here gran , lol x x Thay make me smile .. x

By *histler21Man
over a year ago

Ipswich

"I like the verification process - I'm fed up agreeing to meet people who don't turn up.

Do all verified people turn up for meets then?!! "

In my limited experience - yes.

over a year ago

"Who's Graeme ? Apparently he's well hung.

"

haha, graeme is my 'real name,! all 100% ttue btw

over a year ago

Was thinking about what Gan said feed-back poetry at times YES thay are. And can we have alot more people putting more time into wrighting them so make better reading and like poetry ... some could really make a name for themselfs here .. lol

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

OR..

Does anyone else find some of the threads started by some people just utter dribble...lol...

Its like there begging for more...

Attention?

over a year ago

I do not really look at verifications, i go by the person and when im looking to meet i will get the phone call out the way so i know they are interested

over a year ago

OR..

Does anyone else find some of the threads started by some people just utter dribble...lol...

Attention?"

LOL

over a year ago

OR..

Attention?"

if people did not put time in to wright on here it would be dead like others sites ... here its alive x

over a year ago

in Lancashire

OR..

Attention? if people did not put time in to wright on here it would be dead like others sites ... here its alive x"

Jo thats true and its inevitable the site will attract every type of person in 'our society/communities'

some less attractive as people because of their prejudices and views as those who are the other end of the spectrum, and all 'in between' etc

then there are those who will agree with those types of views..

hey ho

over a year ago

i like forums that aren't the normal!

whereas you can have a laugh and a joke and if you want something answering people are about to give you an answer, you may not like it but that's the good thing with discussions, where it leads

By *ittle_brat_evie!!Woman
over a year ago

evesham

OR..

Attention?"

OR

Does anyone else find peoples need to put others down and belittle posts a tad annoying - makes you wonder what fun they would be in real life huh

(p.s. i get the irony that i am doing what i am criticizing some people of - no need to point it out , cant make my point without doing it )

over a year ago

I like reading verifications.

I think the profile coupled with the veris give you a flavour of what the people are like.

Mine are hidden because it's only one phone veri .... but don't tell anybody

over a year ago

OR..

Attention? if people did not put time in to wright on here it would be dead like others sites ... here its alive x

Jo thats true and its inevitable the site will attract every type of person in 'our society/communities'

some less attractive as people because of their prejudices and views as those who are the other end of the spectrum, and all 'in between' etc

then there are those who will agree with those types of views..

hey ho "

yes your right it takes all sorts and thats why its lovely reading peoples feed-backs and see some that stand out and not boring ... some are just so boring to read .. same old same old thing .

over a year ago

in Lancashire

absolutely, open discourse and free speech etc.

..just cant help but respond when something in my opinion is 'out of order' or offensive

over a year ago

"surely the verifications on a guys profile have been given by....women or couples? I realy like my verifications, i wouldnt show if i didnt...

what I dont see the point of is phone and webvam veris...."

I don't either. To me it means they have a phone & a pc.

over a year ago

in Lancashire

"OR

Does anyone else find peoples need to put others down and belittle posts a tad annoying - makes you wonder what fun they would be in real life huh

(p.s. i get the irony that i am doing what i am criticizing some people of - no need to point it out , cant make my point without doing it )"

ironically, yes

over a year ago

"Who's Graeme ? Apparently he's well hung.

"

Nice Granny!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

Do all verified people turn up for meets then?!! "

Nope!!!

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Who's putting anyone down? ?

its just an opinion lol...not ment to hurt anyone...

if you brought a new dress and everyone thought you looked stupid in it would you not want someone to tell you? ?

over a year ago

"Who's putting anyone down? ?

if you brought a new dress and everyone thought you looked stupid in it would you not want someone to tell you? ?"

Is that why you removed your public photos?

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Agree to a point that some can read a bit over the top at times.

But nothing wrong with saying nice things and begging/wanting more.

over a year ago

if you brought a new dress and everyone thought you looked stupid in it would you not want someone to tell you? ?"

friday night in chams i came out the jacuzzi and some of my make up ran and a kind lady told me and actually took the time to help which was sweet

and yes i would want to know the same if a lable was out and showing x

over a year ago

maybe we should all do a mirror shot and get it uploaded LOL

over a year ago

A lot do make me cringe, yes. Especially women who post about 6 in a row and seem like absolute mentalists.

Mine are hidden. Much easier.

over a year ago

"

Mine are hidden. Much easier."

im the same

over a year ago

No...because at 51 I've been buying my own clothes since I was 16. If I didn't know what suited by now I'd be naked!

Thing is, I know this is really going to surprise you...hold onto your hat - but...*whispers* some of us don't care what strangers we will never EVER meet think about us. Shocker...isn't it!

By *assybutclassyCouple
over a year ago

Swingin seaside resort....

"Op...what's your problem?!! All your posts seem designed to have a dig or troll. Are you really that desperate for attention?!!

Its what’s called Napoleon Blue Balls Syndrome. Typically it happens when the less known half pint size male is struggling to get female attention and so trys strutting and puffing up his little sparrow chest . Unfortunately this sort of attention seeking doesn’t get you laid. I think we have to admit some are just misguided. "

...PMSL......xx

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Yes

over a year ago

"

Thing is, I know this is really going to surprise you...hold onto your hat - but...*whispers* some of us don't care what strangers we will never EVER meet think about us. Shocker...isn't it! "

+1

over a year ago

Well I display my veris, it seems to annoy people and gives those who can't think of a unique thread idea something to post about.

If you really want to spend time reading them, looking at the dates to try and work out how much of a dirty cow I am and then go into those members who left the veris and read their profiles and look at who they've played with and keep tracing it back and cross referencing until you find one that's barebacked and then throw that at me the next time I post - then be my guest

over a year ago

"

Thing is, I know this is really going to surprise you...hold onto your hat - but...*whispers* some of us don't care what strangers we will never EVER meet think about us. Shocker...isn't it!

+1"

+2

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"

+1

+2 "

+3

over a year ago

if you brought a new dress and everyone thought you looked stupid in it would you not want someone to tell you? ?

friday night in chams i came out the jacuzzi and some of my make up ran and a kind lady told me and actually took the time to help which was sweet

and yes i would want to know the same if a lable was out and showing x"

Bloody hell you did leave the jaccusi then? I must a missed that xx

over a year ago

and yes i would want to know the same if a lable was out and showing x

Bloody hell you did leave the jaccusi then? I must a missed that xx "

yes u know i did as i was on my knees at one point

over a year ago

Oh yes xx

over a year ago

"Oh yes xx "

BUSTED and PROOF i come out of the Jacuzzi

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"

+1

+2 "

+3

We show our verifications and don't really care what others think of them.

If it puts them off, oh well. If they think they are over the top, oh well. If they judge us on who we have met, oh well.......

over a year ago

Ah ze chefs speciale for today...

Post a topique

Bring to ze boil

leave to simmeur for a couple d'heures

then drop in anozzeur comment for a little seasoning... quelle recipe...magnifique

over a year ago

I think some verifications are too indepth i really dont need to know a blow by blow ( no pun intended) account of what you got upto just something that says they are genuine and not a complete weirdo

over a year ago

If he is it isn't going to be very positive attention. Out of the thousands of peeps on this site, very few come to the forums but those who do will likely be put off.

over a year ago

"i find it cringeworthy when single guys have pictures of past conquests all over their profile like some badge of honour"

like mine???- conquests????- well I call them friends... sorry diamond but I'm sick to the back teeth of what single guys should have as pics, my meets are about sex mainly ,some of my meets take the pics to place on my profile and vice versa... its not about 'conquests' its about having a bloody good time.

Personally, I see single guys profiles...a couple chestshotsarse shotscockshots... BORING!

As to the verification of the OPs question:

why the fuck do i care what someone else thinks of MY meets...I have good meets some i return to, if anyones got a problem...go find someone who doesnt like to display or have their meet displayed on anothers profile.

Once again I'm not trying to sound angry or annoyed...cos thats furthest from the truth (shagging last nite/morning helps), but people really should butt out of what people wish to put on their profile (unless the profile is asking for help lol)

over a year ago

"Ah ze chefs speciale for today...

Post a topique

Bring to ze boil

then drop in anozzeur comment for a little seasoning... quelle recipe...magnifique

oh je t'adore quand tu parle come ca.

"

over a year ago

"i find it cringeworthy when single guys have pictures of past conquests all over their profile like some badge of honour

like mine???- conquests????- well I call them friends... sorry diamond but I'm sick to the back teeth of what single guys should have as pics, my meets are about sex mainly ,some of my meets take the pics to place on my profile and vice versa... its not about 'conquests' its about having a bloody good time.

Personally, I see single guys profiles...a couple chestshotsarse shotscockshots... BORING!

why the fuck do i care what someone else thinks of MY meets...I have good meets some i return to, if anyones got a problem...go find someone who doesnt like to display or have their meet displayed on anothers profile.

Once again I'm not trying to sound angry or annoyed...cos thats furthest from the truth (shagging last nite/morning helps), but people really should butt out of what people wish to put on their profile (unless the profile is asking for help lol)"

hmmmm, nicely articulated my friend. xxx

over a year ago

"

+1

+2

+3

If it puts them off, oh well. If they think they are over the top, oh well. If they judge us on who we have met, oh well......."

well said, anyone with any nouse can get an idea of how much fun and what kind can be had. It's all about potential.

By *empting Devil.Woman
over a year ago

Sheffield

"i find it cringeworthy when single guys have pictures of past conquests all over their profile like some badge of honour

Once again I'm not trying to sound angry or annoyed...cos thats furthest from the truth (shagging last nite/morning helps), but people really should butt out of what people wish to put on their profile (unless the profile is asking for help lol)"

you feature quite strongly in your pics which show your friends. some single guys have pics where you have to look incredibly carefully to realise that shes not alone and there is a man in there (often literally!) somewhere!

over a year ago

Once again I'm not trying to sound angry or annoyed...cos thats furthest from the truth (shagging last nite/morning helps), but people really should butt out of what people wish to put on their profile (unless the profile is asking for help lol)

hmmmm, nicely articulated my friend. xxx"

thankya...and come see my new veris people....I fucking LIKE u LOOKING at my FUN times!

over a year ago

Post a topique

Bring to ze boil

"

oh pas de tout ma p'tite... on fait l'amour plus folle, pas de la guerre. Mangetout luvverly jubberly, mangetout.... ;o)

over a year ago

"

you feature quite strongly in your pics which show your friends. some single guys have pics where you have to look incredibly carefully to realise that shes not alone and there is a man in there (often literally!) somewhere! "

This i agree with as sometimes you add people and struggle to see a photo of them or you see part of a cock being sucked.

over a year ago

hmmmm, nicely articulated my friend. xxx

thankya...and come see my new veris people....I fucking LIKE u LOOKING at my FUN times!"

Tart x

over a year ago

Post a topique

Bring to ze boil

surtout le petit pois.

oh pas de tout ma p'tite... on fait l'amour plus folle, pas de la guerre. Mangetout luvverly jubberly, mangetout.... ;o) "

over a year ago

Jacs babe that's old news we knows ya are xx

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

What pictures would you rather they had on their profiles? Those of their pets?

Swingers of all stripes have pictures of meets they've had on their profiles. Amongst many other things it shows that they're genuine and have actually met real people, and it is an additional tool for others who view their profiles to judge if they like them or not.

I struggle to see why you'll choose to use emotive words like "past conquests" and "badge of honour", when it comes to single guys doing what every other type of swinger is doing.

over a year ago

well I studied tartistry at uni

By *ptimusDMan
over a year ago

Birmingham

"

+1

+2

+3

If it puts them off, oh well. If they think they are over the top, oh well. If they judge us on who we have met, oh well......."

Here, here!

I couldn't agree with you more xx

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have no real opinion on veris or how many,If I wanted to read them I know that they're all going to be good anyway or they would'nt be on display

Mine are all hidden as im a crap shag

over a year ago

"I have no real opinion on veris or how many,If I wanted to read them I know that they're all going to be good anyway or they would'nt be on display

Mine are all hidden as im a crap shag "

when we meet i want u to flash ur veri on my command, so everyone knows i pummelled honeypots honeypot

over a year ago

"I have no real opinion on veris or how many,If I wanted to read them I know that they're all going to be good anyway or they would'nt be on display

when we meet i want u to flash ur veri on my command, so everyone knows i pummelled honeypots honeypot"

Paddy .... You are such a tramp!

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol @ paddy

over a year ago

when we meet i want u to flash ur veri on my command, so everyone knows i pummelled honeypots honeypot

Paddy .... You are such a tramp! "

ridiculous Laine, especially since u havent even washed the word TRAMP written on ur forehead on saturday morning...now thats sheer trampism!!!!!

By *he Happy ManMan
over a year ago

Merseyside

+1

over a year ago

ridiculous Laine, especially since u havent even washed the word TRAMP written on ur forehead on saturday morning...now thats sheer trampism!!!!!"

I also forgot to empty your pockets to get everyone's knickers back.

over a year ago

ridiculous Laine, especially since u havent even washed the word TRAMP written on ur forehead on saturday morning...now thats sheer trampism!!!!!

I also forgot to empty your pockets to get everyone's knickers back. "

Im still waering them...and they are starting to crack with all the knickerspunkwanking i'm doing...wannem back anyway??

over a year ago

well you lot make them really god to read as alot are so boring ,,,, put some spice into them ,,,

By *ub bbwWoman
over a year ago

oldbury

i have some very graphic veris on mine but im proud of them tells you im genuine and if you dont like them dont read them ive had people claim one or two of them are degrading to me if i thought that i wouldnt post them would i I dont post the boring ones

over a year ago

"i have some very graphic veris on mine but im proud of them tells you im genuine and if you dont like them dont read them ive had people claim one or two of them are degrading to me if i thought that i wouldnt post them would i I dont post the boring ones "

verygraphic?...think uve been eating soap lol...

over a year ago

"

"

why?

are you another one of these men that think all the women just joned the site to meet you?

comments like that on here, and ive seen a few, always make me laugh, its amazing how judgemental so call sexually open minded people can be

i didnt realise swinging way about just having regular sex with a couple of people

if you dont like women who are sexual open maybe your on the wrong site

and no thats not to say you should shag anyone or meet people who shag everyone, its just to say dont look down your nose at people who dont play the same as you

By *litterbabeWoman
over a year ago

hiding from cock pics.

I like the verifications, but I don't take them too much to heart as I have met one man who's performance in my opinion was not nearly as earth shattering as others claimed, and another who although heavily verified and had plenty of pics, did not really look like those pics anymore... he was still nice though but it has made insist on cam verifying for myself so I know what's on offer....

Pip

over a year ago

"

why?

are you another one of these men that think all the women just joned the site to meet you?

comments like that on here, and ive seen a few, always make me laugh, its amazing how judgemental so call sexually open minded people can be

i didnt realise swinging way about just having regular sex with a couple of people

if you dont like women who are sexual open maybe your on the wrong site

and no thats not to say you should shag anyone or meet people who shag everyone, its just to say dont look down your nose at people who dont play the same as you"

We like to see other's accounts with verifications. It doesn't matter whether there's one, a couple, or dozens - they're always good to see. It shows someone has taken time and trouble to leave the 'last courtesy of a meet' for someone. Obviously comments are subjective - like others say, but we might be looking for how person or persons integrate with who they are with over some other desirable attributes.

Wolf

over a year ago

"I like the verifications, but I don't take them too much to heart as I have met one man who's performance in my opinion was not nearly as earth shattering as others claimed, and another who although heavily verified and had plenty of pics, did not really look like those pics anymore... he was still nice though but it has made insist on cam verifying for myself so I know what's on offer....

Pip"

dont u check the frequency of veris and pics?(again mine are pics from meeets and are often updated and the meets are easily found in veris most times).....its not rocket science...i honestly can barely remember the last meet where ive had to cam someone to prove im genuinely like my pics lol....and ive rarely ever asked for the same... i will let my pics do the talking for whether or not people find the others sexy cos I never had a problem with them...obviously hehe

over a year ago

I also forgot to empty your pockets to get everyone's knickers back.

Im still waering them...and they are starting to crack with all the knickerspunkwanking i'm doing...wannem back anyway??"

oi! you said I could av em fer Ebay when ya#d finished.

over a year ago

I find that very sad and if females saw that, would they want to meet the guy?

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Oh come on guys! When I read validations, I like to read a blow by blow account of all the mucky stuff. All the “sweet corn” moments and the dripping lady bits. Just how soaked the bed was and how much depth of “not pee” there is on the floor!

And of course they are all 100% true. No one would lie on a site like this! We only ever meet a couple who have graphic stories under the validations...

FFS!! I am trying to write a book here!!!

over a year ago

I find that very sad and if females saw that, would they want to meet the guy? "

if they actually understood what swinging was yes they fucking would, just the same as If i see a pic of them with past 'conquests'

Time to stop thinking people are above others in their way of displaying their profiles, and particularly if they are having good fun meets whats the bloody problem?

over a year ago

"Oh come on guys! When I read validations, I like to read a blow by blow account of all the mucky stuff. All the “sweet corn” moments and the dripping lady bits. Just how soaked the bed was and how much depth of “not pee” there is on the floor!

And of course they are all 100% true. No one would lie on a site like this! We only ever meet a couple who have graphic stories under the validations...

FFS!! I am trying to write a book here!!!

"

I'll never live down that sweet corn moment will I!!!!- Its all i had for dinner that nite lol...I did offer some toothpics to the couple though

over a year ago

is there a limit to how meany verifications one person can give to another ????

over a year ago

if they actually understood what swinging was yes they fucking would, just the same as If i see a pic of them with past 'conquests'

Time to stop thinking people are above others in their way of displaying their profiles, and particularly if they are having good fun meets whats the bloody problem?"

nickpickers - throwbacks to the age when we were very close to the apes.

over a year ago

"is there a limit to how meany verifications one person can give to another ????"

ooooo certainly hope not!

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 14/11/11 15:29:44]

over a year ago

Time to stop thinking people are above others in their way of displaying their profiles, and particularly if they are having good fun meets whats the bloody problem?

nickpickers - throwbacks to the age when we were very close to the apes. "

yes jealousy from the sides of all parties who cant understand that we are freely giving ourselves to others for our enjoyment...im nobodies fucking property and neither are they mine.Ive seen some crazy stuff from some 'experienced' types- ie passing derogatory comments about some of my meets...ie age/looks type of stuff..... those people I end up forgetting quite quickly, Ive no issue who they meet

over a year ago

"is there a limit to how meany verifications one person can give to another ????"

why not limit the amount of meets you are allowed next

over a year ago

I was dreaming of the past.

And my heart was beating fast,

I began to lose control,

I began to lose control,

I didn't mean to hurt you,

I'm sorry that I mad you cry,

I didn't want to hurt you,

I'm just a jealous guy,

I was feeling insecure,

You night not love me any more,

I was shivering inside,

I was shivering inside,

I was trying to catch your eyes,

Thought that you were trying to hide,

I was swallowing my pain,

I was swallowing my pain.

I think John Lennon was thinking about someone when he wrote the above.

over a year ago

"I was dreaming of the past.

And my heart was beating fast,

I began to lose control,

I began to lose control,

I didn't mean to hurt you,

I'm sorry that I mad you cry,

I didn't want to hurt you,

I'm just a jealous guy,

I was feeling insecure,