FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

How often do you have to "Step away from the keyboard"?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

On an average week in here?

Do some threads/ peoples posts, incense/ fraustrate you, to the point that you know if you say what you really think, the Mods would have to get involved?

(No names please)

Do you have a couple of drinks and think "Ooops, best not type that

I am guilty of having to hit the delete post sometimes, having typed in haste!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Today ive been the opposite. I was routed to the spot earlier

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

The only times I hit the "Delete" button were for double posting.

I am more polite and diplomatic on the forums than in real life, as I can read what I have typed and amend if required before I hit the "Post Message" button.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

Im too well behaved on the forums to even think of typing something i shouldnt

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 13/11/11 00:26:02]

over a year ago

See, I did it again lol

over a year ago

I blame quipping on watching too many episodes of come dine with me, I could quite easily stand in for Dave Lamb these days!

In real life though, I am exceptionally cheeky and look exceptionally cheeky too

Wolf

over a year ago

Yes some peoples posts infuriate me...ive just learnt to ignore now,else i would be permanently banned...

over a year ago

"Yes some peoples posts infuriate me...ive just learnt to ignore now,else i would be permanently banned..."

Yes I admit you have tempted me to be inappropriate on several occasions!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

It did piss me off when we got banned from calling people twats. It was my favourite word. There was a guy on here and we always had a row on a sunday night and i loved calling him a sanctimonious twat. Then i had to stop

over a year ago

"It did piss me off when we got banned from calling people twats. It was my favourite word. There was a guy on here and we always had a row on a sunday night and i loved calling him a sanctimonious twat. Then i had to stop "

What about twunts?

I heard that one from someone on here and thought FAB!!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"It did piss me off when we got banned from calling people twats. It was my favourite word. There was a guy on here and we always had a row on a sunday night and i loved calling him a sanctimonious twat. Then i had to stop

What about twunts?

"

There was a word someone used on here and i cant remember what it was it was the funniest thing ever. Bet hpc will remember

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

Not very often.. but i bet a good few on here struggle to not give me shit, they should call me the marmite kid

over a year ago

to be honest stuff on here dont really phase me that much

its just the internet

the only time people pee me off is if i post something on here and they feel the need to private message me abuse because i have offended them

if your not big enough to post it openly dont say it

over a year ago

"to be honest stuff on here dont really phase me that much

its just the internet

the only time people pee me off is if i post something on here and they feel the need to private message me abuse because i have offended them

if your not big enough to post it openly dont say it "

I agree!

However, I usually have them blocked so they cannot PM me!

over a year ago

rare these days - life's too short.

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"It did piss me off when we got banned from calling people twats. It was my favourite word. There was a guy on here and we always had a row on a sunday night and i loved calling him a sanctimonious twat. Then i had to stop

What about twunts?

There was a word someone used on here and i cant remember what it was it was the funniest thing ever. Bet hpc will remember"

says nothing...but one day will be available to discuss with the oed when she stole it from Sir and started using it on BDSM sites

over a year ago

Occasionally xx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

What about twunts?

There was a word someone used on here and i cant remember what it was it was the funniest thing ever. Bet hpc will remember

says nothing...but one day will be available to discuss with the oed when she stole it from Sir and started using it on BDSM sites

"

did you quote my post because of the word twunks? if not what has he to do with my post?

over a year ago

Really should of tonight,,,

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

twunts not twunks

over a year ago

I'd say occassionally. Sometimes people will constantly use the same phrases which irritates me, but then its unjustified because I probably do the same.

My biggest hate is the private messaging after something I've said on the forum. I often think this is used so the person doesn't look like a jealous git in front of all the rest of the forum. I have never done this, if I disagree with a post or statement I always answer on the forum. I may be an arse at times but I'm a public arse, I do not hide behind the private message button.

The thing that gets me most mad though is messages from needy guys. The messages from guys who say,' why are you still online when you told me you were tired and going to bed soon' or 'I see you had a meet/went to a club on such a such date, I was available then, you didn't ask me and I've been on your friends list for 6months, 22 days and 17 hours. I get so angry with these type of messages, so fuck off you fuckity fuckers Ill go to bed when I want, meet who I want and breathe when I fucking want.

Ill just go and log off now

over a year ago

Yep I do , sometimes I go have a cig then come back because if I posted the first thing that came into my head I would get banned for life .

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

"The messages from guys who say,' why are you still online when you told me you were tired and going to bed soon' or 'I see you had a meet/went to a club on such a such date, I was available then, you didn't ask me and I've been on your friends list for 6months, 22 days and 17 hours."

I used to take these seriously until the day I was free and messaged 90% of the guys on my friends list and not one could meet. I think they think being on my f-list is like jumping the queue, when they are really just on there so I know who to message when I want a chat!

over a year ago

I have to make myself , lol step back and get on with life and normal every day things i find so boring THIS is my escape , lol xxx it is from doing things i hate , lol xxx

over a year ago

occasionally yes

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

nope not really had issue .can put point across strongly with out being personal .if person is being "difficult" then find just plain fact and common sense phases them and shows them in true light. people can do the job of making themself look bad all by themself anf much better than anyone else could . i find you give them enough rope they hang themselves lol !! if things are that bad plenty of other posts to read and profiles to perv and drool over mmmmmmmm!!!!!!

over a year ago

it's very rare anything goads me, and we all have a choice whether to be drawn in or leave well alone

over a year ago

Step away when you are told to do so, give your opinion like everyone else.

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

My step away moments tend to be more funny than bad

over a year ago

"My step away moments tend to be more funny than bad"

After you spit your drink on the keyboard, you mean??

over a year ago

"My step away moments tend to be more funny than bad

After you spit your drink on the keyboard, you mean??"

Quick hijack Love the new pic x

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Never....nothing on an internet forum would wind me up enough.

over a year ago

"Never....nothing on an internet forum would wind me up enough. "
Thats why thay pick you as mod have to handle all sorts of things and stay level headed xx

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

"Never....nothing on an internet forum would wind me up enough. Thats why thay pick you as mod have to handle all sorts of things and stay level headed xx"

& may i add she is doing a mighty fine job of it... hear hear x

over a year ago

"Not very often.. but i bet a good few on here struggle to not give me shit, they should call me the marmite kid"

Surely not....some people like marmite....

sorry, dude, i just couldnt resist......

Post new Message to Thread