Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

At School

Jump to newest

By *uckoo clock OP   Couple
over a year ago

Merseyside

we seemed to have spent hours and hours on algebra , trigonometry, and quadratic equations and even now after all these years i think what the fuck was that all about?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

lol yes! when i think of what I actually remember learning...its not much to show for all those years!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Apart from reading and writing dont think i use anything that i learnt at normal school

By *arambarMan
over a year ago

swindon

At primary school a girl called Valerie showed me her beaver if I promised to show her my cock. She went first then I ran away.

I was such an idiot back then.

By *urreyfun2008Man
over a year ago

East Grinstead

What is useful or not depends a lot on what you do work wise.

Trig can be very handy when doing DIY around the home. The more complex stuff does have its various niches.

That said I am bit of a maths nut, and sat down with enigma books to understand the mechanisms.

over a year ago

well a friend told me the other week that they realised 2 does go into 1 work that one out

By *o Peep n WoodyCouple
over a year ago

suffolk

My 13 year old son is now bringing home this stuff as his maths homework.... How i wish I had taken more notice

over a year ago

"My 13 year old son is now bringing home this stuff as his maths homework.... How i wish I had taken more notice "

My 16 year-old is bringing home hers, stuff I did when I was 12. The schools have dumbed down incredibly.

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"we seemed to have spent hours and hours on algebra , trigonometry, and quadratic equations and even now after all these years i think what the fuck was that all about?"

isnt that the start of a sam cooke song "dont know much about history dont know much about science books dont know much about the french i took"

over a year ago

I hated maths because I was never too good at it at school.

Although I had to re-take maths as an adult to renew all my qualifications to gain entry to university as mature student.

I still panic at the though of quadratic equations trig and algebra!

Post new Message to Thread