Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

sex when d*unk

Jump to newest

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

anyone have any funny tales involving d*unken sex ?

And a dilemma..if your partner fell asleep on you because they were very d*unk, would you carry on if you were extremely horny ?!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

What do you mean "would you carry on"? Of course I would, its the only chance I get to get me leg over these days..

over a year ago

i threw up on my ex once while i was on top fucking, went straight in his face

was my proudest moment, never did like the twat lol

over a year ago

"i threw up on my ex once while i was on top fucking, went straight in his face

was my proudest moment, never did like the twat lol"

BOAK

....that's hilarious though

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

question is did he carry on ?

over a year ago

Once i met some men in a pub, they bought me drinks then the next think i knew i woke up on a bed setee in someones living room, i looked up and there was a young girl and a middle aged couple. The middle aged woman said they had found me wondering around d*unk and decided to let me stay at their house instead of me getting thrown in a police cell. Well it was a very long time ago.

over a year ago

was my proudest moment, never did like the twat lol

question is did he carry on ?"

no he went mad and never shut up about it for years after lol

over a year ago

....you kinkster you!

over a year ago

My ex fell asleep on top of me during sex after he'd been boozing.

I got my own back though when I near clubbed him to death with a frozen salmon after another of his nights on the piss.

over a year ago

Omg I loose all limits when really d*unk first time was when went out with fella I just screamed take my ass lol an we did al night he lasts longer when d*unk too

Plus I like the fun of d*unk sex the tryin stand up or bend over withough fallin lol

over a year ago

Yes, however, too embarrassing to mention in an open forum!

By *ortheastcoupleukCouple
over a year ago

easington were the sun dont shine

".

I got my own back though when I near clubbed him to death with a frozen salmon .

"

poor.......sole

over a year ago

"Yes, however, too embarrassing to mention in an open forum! "

awww come on cant be any worse than chucking up in someones face lol

By *ce WingerMan
over a year ago

P.O. Box DE1 0NQ

I once woke up at a pub/bb 2 miles from my house having "aroused a lady" the night before.

Made a better job of it in the morning though.

Amber her name was. Red hot in bed. Green for gorgeous.

Alas I only saw her one more time at the club we met in.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

slid out of bed, knocked a televison of the side onto my head and knocked myself out and woke up with the guy standing over me asking if i was ok

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I'm trying not to get too blotto when on meets lately as I've noticed I don't remember much about the meet if I get pissed. Kind of defeats the object of meeting people for sex really.

The worst that ever happened was when I got d*unk on vodka. Its a fine line between horny as hell and falling down d*unk with that stuff, and I ended up crying my eyes out then falling asleep on him. Poor guy.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I fell asleep on a guy once, well he was gorgeous and had been chatting me up all night and i had given him the cold shoulder cause i was too pissed to see what he looked like. My mates gave me a bollocking and sent me back over to him. Gave all the bravado and he was working down here with some mates. So they went back to there place a few miles away where they where staying and he came home with me. Next thing i knew i woke outside the back door and he was asleep in my bed and when i saw him in the morning he was flipping gorgeous

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

oh and i do remember having a pee and passing out in a carpark. Then the next thing i knew i had fallen out and under the car on the motorway but im sure that wasnt me

over a year ago

"oh and i do remember having a pee and passing out in a carpark. Then the next thing i knew i had fallen out and under the car on the motorway but im sure that wasnt me "

...... that must have been some social!

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

"oh and i do remember having a pee and passing out in a carpark. Then the next thing i knew i had fallen out and under the car on the motorway but im sure that wasnt me

...... that must have been some social! "

err it was lol, ask polo it was her car i fell out of

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

"oh and i do remember having a pee and passing out in a carpark. Then the next thing i knew i had fallen out and under the car on the motorway but im sure that wasnt me

err it was lol, ask polo it was her car i fell out of "

It is true.

This is the only woman EVER who scared the shit out of me.... I was in a state of toal panic.

What the fuck do I do? I have a passed out d*unk swinger wedged under my car... and no fucker around to help

over a year ago

"oh and i do remember having a pee and passing out in a carpark. Then the next thing i knew i had fallen out and under the car on the motorway but im sure that wasnt me "

lol i remember that night well

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

It is true.

This is the only woman EVER who scared the shit out of me.... I was in a state of toal panic.

What the fuck do I do? I have a passed out d*unk swinger wedged under my car... and no fucker around to help "

I really hope you weren't moving when she fell out. How awful for you!

I guess by the fact diamond is posting on here she survived the experience.

over a year ago

It is true.

What the fuck do I do? I have a passed out d*unk swinger wedged under my car... and no fucker around to help "

Eek! How did you get her out from under your car if she was passed out?

Diamond you're a nightmare ..... but this so makes interesting reading.

over a year ago

"Yes, however, too embarrassing to mention in an open forum!

awww come on cant be any worse than chucking up in someones face lol"

OK, you twisted my arm!

I fancied this chap who was in the same choir as I was, and after a party and got quite d*unk, went back to his place for some fun and frolics.

I was so pissed I forgot mother nature was visiting, and when he tried to have penetrative sex, he found he could not due to certain obstruction.

He gave that up, and made me go down on him, and shot his load into my mouth and made me gagged.

This was the one and only time I swallowed, and I was just 21 at the time!

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

"Yes, however, too embarrassing to mention in an open forum!

awww come on cant be any worse than chucking up in someones face lol

OK, you twisted my arm!

I fancied this chap who was in the same choir as I was, and after a party and got quite d*unk, went back to his place for some fun and frolics.

I was so pissed I forgot mother nature was visiting, and when he tried to have penetrative sex, he found he could not due to certain obstruction.

He gave that up, and made me go down on him, and shot his load into my mouth and made me gagged.

This was the one and only time I swallowed, and I was just 21 at the time!

"

LOL you just reminded me of when I was at college and me and my boyfriend decided to have a sneaky shag in the woods on the way home from the pub. I completely forgot I had a tampon in and we managed it fine. It took me 30 mins to get the thing out when I finally remembered!

over a year ago

I had pulled over as she had just woken up uttering the dreaded words "I'm gonna be sick".

I opened the door and took the seatbelt off so she could lean out... I tried to hold on to her, I really did but I just couldn't pull her back.

I got out and went around the car to pick her up and get her back in..... but she had rolled forwards and gone down the gap between the car and the kerb. I couldn't grab around her as she was half under the car and the other side wedged against the high kerb, she was going back to sleep..... I wanted to cry.

over a year ago

D*unken sex in a park... The bush was not as all concealing as we thought....

over a year ago

lol i remember that night well "

I still wake up in the middle of the night, sweating, mumbling "don't fall out, don't fall out"

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

I still have absolutly no recollection of that night one minute i was standing in the bar and thats the last i remember. Naghtynymphs and bouncy dressed me and got me down the stairs.

Can i blame it on the fact i have transitional global syndrome rather than the fact i was pissed out my face

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

I still wake up in the middle of the night, sweating, mumbling "don't fall out, don't fall out""

I'm not surprised!

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

I still wake up in the middle of the night, sweating, mumbling "don't fall out, don't fall out""

thats so funny

Post new Message to Thread