Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is anyone else like me

Jump to newest

By *iamondsmiles. OP   Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

if so is there a name for it. im being optimistic and hoping for maybe one sensible answer . im right handed to eat and write. everything else i do back to front. not left handed but mirror image. i write in mirror image quickly and comfortably. i iron with the board wrong way round. if im reading something apart from a proper book i always start at the back and work my way forward and i have no concept of left and right

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I have no concept of anything

And the memory of a goldfish

And the......xx

By *yrdwomanWoman
over a year ago

Putting the 'cum' in Eboracum

I read magazines and newspapers from the back page to the front. I can also write backwards with my left hand. Everything else I'm just bog standard right handed.

over a year ago

knit and use sign language left handed other than that am right handed , now which 1 is left again

over a year ago

I have no concept of left or right.

Which is 1 of the main reasons I dont drive. It seems it wasnt acceptable for me to put a R and L on my hands for lessons.

Even now if im giving directions, I use hand signals, or say take the next drivers side exit. By the time ive worked out wither its right of left we are normally past where we want to be.

over a year ago

Nobody else is like you...

I read ( Yes I can ) the long threads from the bottom up...

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

"if so is there a name for it. im being optimistic and hoping for maybe one sensible answer . im right handed to eat and write. everything else i do back to front. not left handed but mirror image. i write in mirror image quickly and comfortably. i iron with the board wrong way round. if im reading something apart from a proper book i always start at the back and work my way forward and i have no concept of left and right"

I am left handed and use it to do everything.

Alot of my friends laugh when they see me doing simple things as they reckon it's looks odd.

over a year ago

"I have no concept of left or right.

Which is 1 of the main reasons I dont drive. It seems it wasnt acceptable for me to put a R and L on my hands for lessons.

"

... And yer smalls have C&A in them...?

over a year ago

"I have no concept of left or right.

Even now if im giving directions, I use hand signals, or say take the next drivers side exit. By the time ive worked out wither its right of left we are normally past where we want to be."

I did put L and R on my hands for my driving test honest I did

over a year ago

" I did put L and R on my hands for my driving test honest I did "

...and no smalls...

over a year ago

I am left handed but skills I have learned as an adult like typing I do normally.

I eat with my fork in my left hand but dessert Spoon in my left hand.

I sweep left handedly, but can't use a computer mouse with my left hand!

I read magazines and papers from the back to the front, but read and write forwards, not mirror image xx

over a year ago

Ok, its official. Your all fucking weirdo's

over a year ago

I can read upside down and right to left...Yep, that makes me a fucking weirdo too lol

over a year ago

The left hand right thing has always been my worse problem. I get so flusterd and upset when we are in the car as i cant tell jay which way to go lol. If i want to work out my left and right i have to put my hands out lol

over a year ago

i do i write right handed but hold knife and fork the other i thought i was weird. And both daughters are left handed

over a year ago

I don't have left and right when I am driving and have a passenger who is giving me directions I have Kelly and Debbie

over a year ago

I read the title of the thread, saw the poster, and thought na. One of a kind!

Ill take a look at the post now though.

over a year ago

"if so is there a name for it. im being optimistic and hoping for maybe one sensible answer . im right handed to eat and write. everything else i do back to front. not left handed but mirror image. i write in mirror image quickly and comfortably. i iron with the board wrong way round. if im reading something apart from a proper book i always start at the back and work my way forward and i have no concept of left and right"

I think you may honestly be unique there lol

over a year ago

"I read magazines and newspapers from the back page to the front. I can also write backwards with my left hand. Everything else I'm just bog standard right handed."

I do that, buts its just that I start with the sport, & stop when I get to the 'news'.

By *lack_BoltMan
over a year ago

oxford

I think this woman is soooooo cute!

Post new Message to Thread