Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

is it wrong?

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

i was browsing through pictures and saw a lady with a lush pair of knickers on,i sent a very polite message asking where she purchased them from as i would like to purchase them myself...no reply just read deleted,is it so wrong to ask and receive an answer...????

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Lol....that is wrong for her not to reply and say thanks for compliment

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"i was browsing through pictures and saw a lady with a lush pair of knickers on,i sent a very polite message asking where she purchased them from as i would like to purchase them myself...no reply just read deleted,is it so wrong to ask and receive an answer...???? "

Welcome to the site, it happens all the time to all sorts of folk

over a year ago

hahahah just wanted a pair jeez ..how hard is it to reply ive had ladies ask me where i got certain items from and have told them and thanked them..guess we aint all the same....

over a year ago

Just asked the same. Got a reply and a thanks for the compliment.

Some people are just plain rude.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Ive always responded to questions like that,I see it as a compliment,but you just can't gauge how any message will go can you? x

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

i would find it flattering if another lady mailed me asking where i got my lingerie .id certainly have no issue answering ! if it was from a guy then im afraid it may just delete the mail .

ive actually had a couple of ladies mail me regards where i get my bras and we compared shops and bargains..love it !

By *enithWoman
over a year ago

closer than you think

Definitely not wrong ... I had a lady message me last week asking where I purchased my outfits and I replied

Took it as a nice compliment personally

over a year ago

I once noticed a picture of a Lady with her legs a kimbo, I politely messaged and asked if there were any survivors and got blocked, some people eh

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

Sending a reply saying "fuck off" is just plain rude.

Expecting people to write a message just because you want one is taking away their choice.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have to add though that I don't think its wrong to not answer or reply

Thats up to the individual

over a year ago

"i was browsing through pictures and saw a lady with a lush pair of knickers on,i sent a very polite message asking where she purchased them from as i would like to purchase them myself...no reply just read deleted,is it so wrong to ask and receive an answer...???? "

Some peole are just grumpy shits...but mabye she felt a bit of colour..was busy...didn`t want a convo..

I`d reply...if t`was me...shrugs..

Keep smiling...

over a year ago

just think its rude but everyoe is different and i find it a compliment if anyone asks but hey ho....will go bloody google knickers and find my own..lol

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

il find them for you,lol

over a year ago

soanyone know where i can get pants with cut out love heart in back???lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

No it's not wrong if you don't answer every message you get.....

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

I often compliment ladies on underwear .. and they usually say where it was from. Yes rather rude not to reply even with a polite thanks...

strange I find that some women have ladies filtered out so one cannot message at all. Oh well .. Asda have pretty and cheap stuff good for dressing up.

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

Ha ha ha... Just a thought! Perhaps she didn't want to tell you because they were "Primani"

over a year ago

"just think its rude but everyoe is different and i find it a compliment if anyone asks but hey ho....will go bloody google knickers and find my own..lol"

I think it is far more rude to expect a stranger to write a message just because you want them to give you information... and then if they do exercise their right to choose who they communicate with, they get a thread started about them and are called rude.

But hey ho, everyone is different.

over a year ago

yes everyone is different and i dont class myself as rude,but hey ho....off to buy new pants

over a year ago

"yes everyone is different and i dont class myself as rude,but hey ho....off to buy new pants "

Is this an opportune time to gaily shout " swing yer pants "..whilst lining up me pastilles..

Good luck..

over a year ago

people dont feel they have to reply to people.. i feel its quite rude not to reply but others dont feel that if someone extends the compliment of sending me a message,then i should extend the courtesy of sending them one back even if its to say i dont remember or sorry not interested. but again its like everything on this and every other site.. people have different views of whats polite and whats not

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

exactly,we try to reply to all messages,,either with a positive to say yes we are interested or to say sorry not our type etc,its just manners really,doesnt take long,lol

over a year ago

ohh thanks agian for all the websites ...nice to know some peeps have manners.

over a year ago

*statements like: "I receive so many messages a day, i dont have time to respond to them", seem pretty commonplace

and statements like "I send nice mails, and get no reply why are people so rude",seem to be dominated by single mens posts.

While i think its decent to mail someone back some think it isnt,their choice of course- to me it just sounds like the OPs recipient just couldnt be bothered with a mail that has no interest for her at that present time.Just in the same way single fems and cpls ignore mail from men they arent interested in so I'd follow the advice 'we' all get

"move on" lol

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

I think if the site Admin wanted every member to feel obliged to reply to all mail received they would ask members to comply.....but as Admin have stated numerous times they don't insist that members do so.....so until they make it a proviso of site membership I will carry on having 'Bad Manners'....

over a year ago

hahahha was at a hotel in leeds hahah for leeds social...but im sure they sell em everywhere.....hahahahah quack

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

"ohh thanks agian for all the websites ...nice to know some peeps have manners."

no probs,,hope you liked the selection,and anytime we can help just shout,lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Ohhh now thats just rude

i have had a few women ask about my corsets, gives me a fab glow for the rest of the day...prefer it to a phwooar nice tits message any time

over a year ago

how rude.... although my mind would say, are they verified.. have they been here long.. is it a fake profile? Jez, ive been here too long!

over a year ago

"ohh thanks agian for all the websites ...nice to know some peeps have manners.

no probs,,hope you liked the selection,and anytime we can help just shout,lol"

still browsing but thanks againypu were both very helpful

By *uzi BCouple
over a year ago

SPAIN

matching pictures where did you get yours lol x x

over a year ago

"i was browsing through pictures and saw a lady with a lush pair of knickers on,i sent a very polite message asking where she purchased them from as i would like to purchase them myself...no reply just read deleted,is it so wrong to ask and receive an answer...????

Ohhh now thats just rude

i have had a few women ask about my corsets, gives me a fab glow for the rest of the day...prefer it to a phwooar nice tits message any time"

i find it a compliment also..but as said above we are all different.glad we are.

over a year ago

Haha welcome to the world of the single male

over a year ago

"matching pictures where did you get yours lol x x"

bought them from poundland hahaha wasonly for a joke ,but do think they look good just need some more tape to hold them on buggers get droppinoff when i tried to wiggle em..lol

over a year ago

"i was browsing through pictures and saw a lady with a lush pair of knickers on,i sent a very polite message asking where she purchased them from as i would like to purchase them myself...no reply just read deleted,is it so wrong to ask and receive an answer...????

Haha welcome to the world of the single male "

looks down nope still single fem ...phewww..lol

By *uzi BCouple
over a year ago

SPAIN

"matching pictures where did you get yours lol x x

bought them from poundland hahaha wasonly for a joke ,but do think they look good just need some more tape to hold them on buggers get droppinoff when i tried to wiggle em..lol "

Good old pound land , think mine stuck for a whole 10 mins

over a year ago

All we know is one, yes ONE message hasn't been replied to.

We don't know if it was the one hundred and thirty second message asking the same question.

We don't know if the lady had a message box full of shite one liner messages and just did a bulk delete, rather than trawl back through the lot of them.

We don't know if someone else had given her a page full of abuse which started with the same type of message.

We don't even know if she clicked on delete by mistake and felt really rotten afterwards as she couldn't remember who had asked.

We don't know if she was previously offended by the OP by reading a forum post.

We don't know why she deleted it.

ONE message and just look how quickly some are prepared to jump in and label the poor cow.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote... off to dig it out.

over a year ago

lucky u..think mine came unstuck due to using body cream before...doh me...they are fun though and look good like yours,mine are red but like your pink ones.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Im struggling with the "how rude" comments on this thread

Do each and every one of you that has thought it rude that the OP had her message deleted seriously answer ever single message you get?

I doubt it very much

over a year ago

"All we know is one, yes ONE message hasn't been replied to.

We don't know if it was the one hundred and thirty second message asking the same question.

We don't know if the lady had a message box full of shite one liner messages and just did a bulk delete, rather than trawl back through the lot of them.

We don't know if someone else had given her a page full of abuse which started with the same type of message.

We don't even know if she clicked on delete by mistake and felt really rotten afterwards as she couldn't remember who had asked.

We don't know if she was previously offended by the OP by reading a forum post.

We don't know why she deleted it.

ONE message and just look how quickly some are prepared to jump in and label the poor cow.

It reminds me of a poem I wrote... off to dig it out."

no one is labelling anyone and if you read the question im asking ..its is it wrong to be asking i the first place,jeez......

over a year ago

Not wrong at all, I sent a message to a lady asking where her gorgeous shoes were from and she was lovely!

over a year ago

some guys just messaged me he loves my cock.... i'm gonna be rude n not reply...despite the compliment

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

hows that any different to me emailing a girl to see if they'd be interested in me and them not replying? lol welcome to ny world hun lol

xx

over a year ago

i wasnt asking to meet her...just where her knickers were from...hahhaha bit different in my eyes but alas they are my eyes....goes for glasses...

over a year ago

"no one is labelling anyone ...."

Really?

So no one is saying this person is rude and has no manners?

over a year ago

"some guys just messaged me he loves my cock.... i'm gonna be rude n not reply...despite the compliment"

You wasnt meant to tell anyone

over a year ago

,is it so wrong to ask and receive an answer...????

That is what you asked so no its not wrong to ask but it is wrong to expect an answer on here about any message that is sent by any member , then if you dont expect an answer wont get knickers in twist when you dont and just move on

over a year ago

no knickers on hence asked where she got hers from hahahaha...i hear ya all...i really do...just wanted a pair of knickers hahahahahahah so anyone have any good sites for pants?????

over a year ago

im beating polo to a poem:

I messaged this hot lady about her panties,

She never mailed back about the scanties,

I re mailed and asked what was her problem,

As a single guy Im used to this often,

Anyway Ive a pals pair of knickers somewhere around,

I can sniff them and wank on them on the ground

over a year ago

"Im struggling with the "how rude" comments on this thread

Do each and every one of you that has thought it rude that the OP had her message deleted seriously answer ever single message you get?

I doubt it very much

"

Exactly, does everyone welcome in Jehovah witnesses or door knockers?

Do people tell credit card companies they are not interested in their latest 2% rate deal?

Do people tell British Gas or N Power they are not interested in their new duel fuel deals, when they call them?

Of course not, they either go ignored, or told where to go.

No.. replying to "unsolicited" contact is not rude, regardless of "context".

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Not wrong to ask, but peoples messages get ignored all the while. No different to someone else having their message ignored

By *ezebelWoman
over a year ago

North of The Wall - youll need your vest

Have to say that personally I would reply....but then wait for the 'So how are you and do you fancy a chat?' message.

Then Id delete it

By *abioMan
over a year ago

Newcastle and Gateshead

I've had people asking where they can get my retro rugby shirts from... i am flattered...

now looking for an oppotunity to take a new one with me new shirt.....

over a year ago

I have pm'd you OP.

I'm hoping it wasn't me that you messaged and I don't remember your message if it was, but I do have the knickers I think you want.

over a year ago

Theres a possibility that they thought you were a man that has a fake profile and was trying to get some sort of pervy kick from talking about knickers, like the dirty phone calls people used to geT.

Theres all sorts of pervs on here y'know.

What colour knickers were you wearing when you messaged them??

over a year ago

"Theres a possibility that they thought you were a man that has a fake profile and was trying to get some sort of pervy kick from talking about knickers, like the dirty phone calls people used to geT.

What colour knickers were you wearing when you messaged them?? "

Hmmm I think ur wearing pink lacey types right now....honestly not wanking at the thought the now...honest

over a year ago

"Theres a possibility that they thought you were a man that has a fake profile and was trying to get some sort of pervy kick from talking about knickers, like the dirty phone calls people used to geT.

Hmmm I think ur wearing pink lacey types right now....honestly not wanking at the thought the now...honest"

Don't tell Mrs Artful, she'll go mad!!

over a year ago

Hmmm I think ur wearing pink lacey types right now....honestly not wanking at the thought the now...honest

Don't tell Mrs Artful, she'll go mad!! "

send them on when ur finished shhh tho

over a year ago

Are you sure?

I've just looked in the mirror and I appear to have them (the pink, frilly, thong type things) on back to front. The only way I can describe the vision, is, it looks like the last chicken in the shop has been dropped on the barbers floor

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

No it's not wrong to ask.....have emailed a couple of ladies asking where they have got certain items of underwear from.

Been asked once myself.

Post new Message to Thread