Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Prostatution

Jump to newest

By *ikeC81 OP   Man
over a year ago

harrow

Last night after leaving a club in Mexico I was walking down main step and was approached by 5 ladies of the night

Now this made me think...in Europe this is commonplace in major city's

However in the uk this wouldn't happen...do you think that mayby prostitution in uk is looked at from a different point of view

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

I dont have any issues with prostitution i just wish the government would help these girls by providing them with safe areas to do there job like legal brothals (spelling aint great).

I wouldnt pay for sex myself id rather go without as i normally do only because ya dont know if they are clean..

over a year ago

How do you know that anyone is clean?

over a year ago

"

However in the uk this wouldn't happen..."

Try walking up Brixton Hill by Rush Common at 1am. It's quite common

By *orestersCouple
over a year ago

The Forest

One of the oddest things I ever saw was a prositutes' strike in Paris in the 80's. They were striking to be recognised as a legitimate profession - strangely, they won within 24 hours.

I've also watched the "prostitute marathon" in Amsterdam, where the girls run in lingerie and heels for charities. I think this could be considered for an olympic event?

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

yes in the uk its generally done in massage parlours and hotel rooms... parlour girls are looked after by the company against trouble and have to have sexual health checks, so condoms are always used... hotel types are less secure but do mostly demand condoms and im guessing the majority get checked... its so easy to get checked in the uk for free, its not always so easy abroard!!!!! plus sone countries have a much higher std or aids percent per person! so its defo safer... but all sex comes with a risk, thats just the way it is

street girls in the uk can be drug users... that can cause infections that can be passed sexually... i would always avoid street girls, more so than anyother offering sexual services

peace

over a year ago

Mike, you are on holiday in Cancu, i can just about accept that you are uploading pics to facebook - but posting on here???

And more to the point - why hadn;t you pulled?

Post new Message to Thread