Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Engaged and on way home

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Thanks to my fiancé for most amazin week and for he proposal

Just left cabin I'll missit was so pretty and sexy hehe, now drivin home and off to see the smashing pumpkins in Manchester can't wait

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

ooooh congrats xx

By *atisfy janeWoman
over a year ago

Torquay

As you are in the car with him.....wouldn't it have been easier to thank him to his face.....otherwise the poor sod has to wait till he gets home to read this thread?

Just a thought

over a year ago

oh he knows lol between the sex and the fun lol

he is on here too so when he goes on later will see my post hehe

By *he_original_poloWoman
over a year ago

a Primark shoebox in Leicester

I have to ask... did he wait for you to log off to pop the question or did he send you a pm?

over a year ago

lmao

he asked me at concert we went on tuesday night. im usually always logged into to fab, facebook and msn cos my ipad an phone dont kick me out.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"I have to ask... did he wait for you to log off to pop the question or did he send you a pm?"

Thank God for Tens Lady!

Op your dedication to this sight is something else! Romantic break and engagement can't tear you away!

over a year ago

lol sassy

no i came on while bf was doin lil work to chat to some friends who i talk to which gave him time to do lil work an chill, so i been chattin when he needed break for work (yes was pain he had to do work but sayin he got time off last min wasnt a bad compramise to spend hour or so a day workin on stuff to get a nice break)

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

It is a wonder you had time for sex.

I am not being funny, but wouldn't it have been better enjoying your hols instead of typing on here?

over a year ago

ruby we did have lots fun an even had nice day sight seein yday

i came on here while bf had to do work yes it was a break but as last min an he had to get time off last min in a busy time of year he had to do some reports,

so instead just sitting bored while he did his work i came on an chatted to friends, but also as i said i dont get logged off so i may been on an yet not on at same time lol

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

"Thanks to my fiancé for most amazin week and for he proposal

Just left cabin I'll missit was so pretty and sexy hehe, now drivin home and off to see the smashing pumpkins in Manchester can't wait "

congrats

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Ah well I don't know how long you have been logged in, I was just going by your amount of posts.

over a year ago

"Thanks to my fiancé for most amazin week and for he proposal

Just left cabin I'll missit was so pretty and sexy hehe, now drivin home and off to see the smashing pumpkins in Manchester can't wait

congrats "

thank you just stressin about journey with weather an traffic dont wana miss our first gig as engaged cpl lol

over a year ago

"Ah well I don't know how long you have been logged in, I was just going by your amount of posts."

well at mo am just sat in traffic so im posting lol

other times posted been when havin break an lettin my fiance work (omg that still sounds odd)

Post new Message to Thread