Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

putting things of to come on here , lol

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

I have been looking at clothers that need putting away and the tables full have to sort out whos whos god i hate that job .Never get the socks to match .. hate it hate it .. can only be put of so long or i have them screaming wheres this and that i dont make a good house wife i am just no good ...

Do you put of doing things i cant be the only one.

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *unterslickCouple
over a year ago

tullamore

ahem,,im meant to be doing some course work right now,just cant be bothered as we have a freajin monsoon goin o o needed cheering up,lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i miss out on sleep because i work nights. because i end up coming on here when i get in and stay on far to long

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have a huge list of things I need to do

Ill do em in a while,after ive finished this cup of coffee..........maybe

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i do jobs in between but anything important i try not to log on before ive done it

over a year ago

I am currently lying on the bed reading this, instead of making it!

over a year ago

"i do jobs in between but anything important i try not to log on before ive done it"
yes i have a go at doing that too xx when i go away on holiday john say no lap-top .... lol i say i may wish to chat to family , lolol

over a year ago

currently wanking at the ladies pics on this thread, but I know i should be shaving my head for tonites big social party....nearly finished,,,send pics to get me off quicker if ya like...

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"currently wanking at the ladies pics on this thread, but I know i should be shaving my head for tonites big social party....nearly finished,,,send pics to get me off quicker if ya like..."

Careful which head you end up shaving

over a year ago

Well I have been put on sick leave for work and back and forth from Kettering general visiting my nan (any day now) so coming on here as crazy as it sounds is my rest bite. And at the moment you guys are keeping me sane. Not interested in meeting just forums.

By *teborahCouple
over a year ago

warrington

Currently in work switching on and off truing to avoid others watching what I'm doing

over a year ago

well i have put the things away have a gess whats left , lol xx

over a year ago

I procrastinate on a daily basis!

By *umourCouple
over a year ago

Rushden

"I procrastinate on a daily basis!"

Hmmm... I can't make up my mind if I do or not!

But, I am at the moment supposed to be doing the decorating! Anyone handy with a heat gun??

over a year ago

i allways put off today what i wont be doing tomoz

over a year ago

I have to force myself to only go on for a short time, otherwise my poor dogs stand there with their legs crossed wanting to go out, and I end up eating cereal for dinner cos its quick.

Forum can be so absorbing sometimes, its easy to burn a couple of hours on here and not realise!!

over a year ago

Know the feeling sooooo well, am supposed to be plastering a room this afternoon, it's not getting done hehehe

over a year ago

"I have to force myself to only go on for a short time, otherwise my poor dogs stand there with their legs crossed wanting to go out, and I end up eating cereal for dinner cos its quick.

Forum can be so absorbing sometimes, its easy to burn a couple of hours on here and not realise!! "

your so right i dont know where the time go ....... just fly ,

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

I am in bed as its 9.15 is mexico

over a year ago

It's taken weeks, but I've finally managed to get all the tradesmen I need to carry out the remodeling of my house whilst my daughter and her boyfriend are in Paris next week.

I should be taking pics off the wall, emptying wardrobes, clearing shelves etc...but I can't be arsed!

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"It's taken weeks, but I've finally managed to get all the tradesmen I need to carry out the remodeling of my house whilst my daughter and her boyfriend are in Paris next week.

I should be taking pics off the wall, emptying wardrobes, clearing shelves etc...but I can't be arsed! "

Sassy get someone in to do all those menial boring tasks,then send them to me as I have a few things that need doing too

By *ikeC81Man
over a year ago

harrow

Lol...ummmmmmm what about after they have finished with menial tasks lol

Post new Message to Thread