Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Accomodate

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Ive read on a few womens profiles, that men have to be able to accomodate or it means they are cheating on their partners. So what does that say about women who cant accomodate?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

they are being safe...

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 10/11/11 17:44:11]

over a year ago

...that they may be single mums with kids at home?

over a year ago

"[Removed by poster at 10/11/11 17:44:11]"

Agreed but walking into the lions den doesnt sound much better, just the bonus of if your a wierdo they can run and you cant find em?

Not that im a wierdo. Or a cheat and I cant accom, simply because of the hard times the worlds going through.

But back on my feet now ladies, wont be long

x

over a year ago

"Ive read on a few womens profiles, that men have to be able to accomodate or it means they are cheating on their partners. So what does that say about women who cant accomodate? "

I couldnt as live in shared house , I just wish people would stop judging others before finding out the real reasons as for every female that has a reason for not doing there will be a male with the same reason ,its not always because either sex is married or attached .

over a year ago

i can only accomodate during the day when my daughters at school. i have been asked if the real reason is cos thats when my partner is at work em no im a single mum.

people cant accom for various reasons and i never assume its cos they are cheating.

By *ilmiss75Woman
over a year ago

Thornton

I don't accom... 1)I have a teenager 2)Some of her school friends live on the same street.

I would hate my child being topic of conversation at school and to get asked 'who that guy was your mum had over'!!

By *andy_kissesWoman
over a year ago

Walsall

Well for me - it means I am single but have young kids so will not put them at risk !!!! We aren't all cheats !!!!

over a year ago

"...that they may be single mums with kids at home?

"

thats why i dont accommodate

but because i dont i would never dream of expecting others to

i personally dont think you should ask anyone to do anything your not willing to do yourself

im more than happy to use hotels

over a year ago

"they are being safe... "

but men have to be safe

theres as much chance of a woman turning into a nutter and turning up on your door step as there is a man

over a year ago

"Ive read on a few womens profiles, that men have to be able to accomodate or it means they are cheating on their partners. So what does that say about women who cant accomodate? I couldnt as live in shared house , I just wish people would stop judging others before finding out the real reasons as for every female that has a reason for not doing there will be a male with the same reason ,its not always because either sex is married or attached ."
Here Here

By *innamon!Woman
over a year ago

no matter

Indeed safety is paramount .

I can have people round if i chose but Im not inclined to invite anyone i dont know. Dont think it safe or wise on many levels.

over a year ago

"they are being safe... but men have to be safe theres as much chance of a woman turning into a nutter and turning up on your door step as there is a man"
I second that

over a year ago

F- Have you got a girl? M- No! F- Can i come to yours? M- No! F- You cheating scum bag!

over a year ago

"Ive read on a few womens profiles, that men have to be able to accomodate or it means they are cheating on their partners. So what does that say about women who cant accomodate?

I couldnt as live in shared house , I just wish people would stop judging others before finding out the real reasons as for every female that has a reason for not doing there will be a male with the same reason ,its not always because either sex is married or attached ."

At last, the voice of reason!

well said that woman

x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"they are being safe...

but men have to be safe

theres as much chance of a woman turning into a nutter and turning up on your door step as there is a man"

of course there is... it is always about choice. You choose to do the best to keep yourself safe. If unsure, don't do it

over a year ago

"Ive read on a few womens profiles, that men have to be able to accomodate or it means they are cheating on their partners. So what does that say about women who cant accomodate?

I couldnt as live in shared house , I just wish people would stop judging others before finding out the real reasons as for every female that has a reason for not doing there will be a male with the same reason ,its not always because either sex is married or attached .

At last, the voice of reason!

well said that woman

x"

Thank you x

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

there are people of both sexes on here that I would not be within 30 miles of on the night of the full moon......

no cloves of garlic,crucifix, silver bullets or taser would save ya

over a year ago

"there are people of both sexes on here that I would not be within 30 miles of on the night of the full moon......

no cloves of garlic,crucifix, silver bullets or taser would save ya"

lol

over a year ago

They are homeless bints after a free lunch and a quick legover

Post new Message to Thread