Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

message filters

Jump to newest

By *londiedd OP   Woman
over a year ago

fife

How annoying is it that these don't work??? Sick of being contacted by people under my age limit and users without pics Gggrrr

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

"How annoying is it that these don't work??? Sick of being contacted by people under my age limit and users without pics Gggrrr "

Mine work fine

over a year ago

So do mine

over a year ago

Ther is a tab on top of the filters page that asks if you want to block those out of you age group

By *londiedd OP   Woman
over a year ago

fife

I know that i have selected that it used to work but the last few days its not been working i have contacted admin i just wondered if anyone else was having the some problem

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Mine works ok

over a year ago

If you have exchanged messages with someone outside your preferred age group, they can still contact you

over a year ago

Mines not working have had a few under my age limit contact me.....tbh just ignore them its easier

over a year ago

"I know that i have selected that it used to work but the last few days its not been working i have contacted admin i just wondered if anyone else was having the some problem "

If the person mailed you previously to the filters being added i think they can still contact you. Not 100% sure on this but suspect its so.

over a year ago

"I know that i have selected that it used to work but the last few days its not been working i have contacted admin i just wondered if anyone else was having the some problem

If the person mailed you previously to the filters being added i think they can still contact you. Not 100% sure on this but suspect its so."

I have said this already, yes they can contact you if you have already exchanged messages with them. I have also been contacted by someone that I have never chatted with and under my age range so it is not foolproof

Post new Message to Thread