Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

most embarrassing moments

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

we all had those times we want the ground to swallow us up even d*unk or sober what is one of the most embarrassing moments you can remember and can now share

i went though a phaze of sleep walking and i worked in a hotel in cannock on 4 nights i managed to sleep walk out of my room naked no drink involed i may add door locked and had to walk naked to reception to get get my room opened again druing xmas party season

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

i have had no embarassing moments

my life has been a symphony of timing and perfection

over a year ago

Too many to mention. A few years ago i was in hospital to have small operation, the nurse gave me a robe to put on and said dont do it up at the back. Then as i was getting onto the trolly it started to come off and the hospital porter seen all my rude bits.

over a year ago

on a night out with the gang. we were on the bus and i started getting into it with the driver who missed our stop. anyway im in the aisle and my friend pulls my pants down with a fully loaded bus behind me

bastard

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

Too many to mention, but a funny one was, i was in the pub and had had a few. Saw a girl i knew so went running up to her and flung my arms around her and gave her a big kiss. Yes i knew her well, i saw her every day cause she was my sons teacher

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Of anyone mentions Privet Hedges, they are DEAD

over a year ago

"Of anyone mentions Privet Hedges, they are DEAD"

I would never ever mention the parting of the privet hedge on an open forum that would be just so funny I mean bad

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"Of anyone mentions Privet Hedges, they are DEAD

I would never ever mention the parting of the privet hedge on an open forum that would be just so funny I mean bad "

Good girl

over a year ago

I would never ever mention the parting of the privet hedge on an open forum that would be just so funny I mean bad

Good girl"

Or the red shoes

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Good girl

Or the red shoes "

They were black

over a year ago

Good girl

Or the red shoes

They were black "

who said I was on about your shoes poking out from under the privet hedge

over a year ago

Good girl

Or the red shoes

They were black

who said I was on about your shoes poking out from under the privet hedge "

Oh JJ ! Come hither !

She's been keeping this one quiet, pray tell !

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Good girl

Or the red shoes

They were black

Oh JJ ! Come hither !

She's been keeping this one quiet, pray tell !"

Oi you two stay away from each

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Good girl

Or the red shoes

They were black

Oh JJ ! Come hither !

Oi you two stay away from each"

thats ok tell me and i'll pass it on

over a year ago

The most recent one which was still a while ago involved me going back to a girls flat . all is going well a few drinks ,bit of music ,some dancing then we go through to the bedroom . i noticed she had some plastic sheeting on the bed and thought nothing of it . she was a bit gothic so just thought bugger it , none of my concern . so clothes come off , things get hard all well ,somwwhere in the process the quilt and pillows go missing so its just us on this sheet . she sticks a finger where i dont like things going and from nowhere im pooing everywhere , she then proceeds to take handfulls of this stuff and rub it all over herself whilst laughing and gesturing me over as i lept for the ceiling . grabbed me clothes and darted right out the front door never thought about the fact that once im out on the street it was on a busy main road , so still running i was tring to stick my boxers on , hold my clothes and flag a cab all without crying like a big baby . eventually this cab stops and i hop in . got me boxers and me jeans but nothing else on yet . guy asks where to i say city centre ....he looks in the mirror and then says to me you have been up at so and so's flat haven't you ? apparantly this happened quite a bit with this girl and was common bloody knowledge to everyone but me !!! was destraught at that one lol

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Good girl

Or the red shoes

They were black

Oh JJ ! Come hither !

Oi you two stay away from each

thats ok tell me and i'll pass it on "

Oi you

Post new Message to Thread