Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Me and Granny

Jump to newest

By *thwalescpl OP   Couple
over a year ago

brecon

Lol, I just looked at my "recently posted" list, and two names stand out. So I was wondering, who else is sat here at 12.22 in their dressing gown, roaming thru the forums, posting here, posting there?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Me but back to work in five xx

over a year ago

brecon

"Me but back to work in five xx "

Lol, hard luck, i am off til Monday!!

over a year ago

I'm sitting here on the sofa with the towel from my shower still round me! And yes - browsing the forums and reading messages. Might make a bit of lunch in a minute....

over a year ago

brecon

"I'm sitting here on the sofa with the towel from my shower still round me! And yes - browsing the forums and reading messages. Might make a bit of lunch in a minute.... "

Mmmmmm good idea, snackage required, whats your prefered "forum browsing" snack?

over a year ago

I am working in a GAY gym and looking at the forum posts between looking thro the wee hole I drilled in the shower room wall......

over a year ago

View - you make me laugh

sthwalwscpl - I will probably have a ham and watercress sandwich today I think. What about you?

over a year ago

"View - you make me laugh

sthwalwscpl - I will probably have a ham and watercress sandwich today I think. What about you?

"

honestly Diane.... they go for a shower and 90 mins later they come out... and the bitch slapping starts for the mirror...

over a year ago

honestly Diane.... they go for a shower and 90 mins later they come out... and the bitch slapping starts for the mirror...

"

Pmsl I'd love a peek through your wee hole!

over a year ago

Pmsl I'd love a peek through your wee hole!"

wow, you smooth talker you ...

I am a sucker for someone who appreciates a good hole....

over a year ago

brecon

"

Cheese and tomato sarni on rye bread, washed down with some decaff.

over a year ago

"

Ooh you like sucking holes then too?

over a year ago

Cheese and tomato sarni on rye bread, washed down with some decaff."

That sounds nice - but better washed down with a nice crisp white wine?

over a year ago

Ooh you like sucking holes then too? "

is there a Y in the day ?.......

over a year ago

"Lol, I just looked at my "recently posted" list, and two names stand out. So I was wondering, who else is sat here at 12.22 in their dressing gown, roaming thru the forums, posting here, posting there?"

oooooo I went ..... cooked lunch for one ...... nattered n gossiped on the phone.... then came back for five mins.... so you were A lone Gasp !!

over a year ago

brecon

"Lol, I just looked at my "recently posted" list, and two names stand out. So I was wondering, who else is sat here at 12.22 in their dressing gown, roaming thru the forums, posting here, posting there?

oooooo I went ..... cooked lunch for one ...... nattered n gossiped on the phone.... then came back for five mins.... so you were A lone Gasp !! "

You are never alone with schitzophrenia, ask him... who you talking to?... you... who, me?... no, not you, the other one.... oh ffs, you'll have to be a bit more clear than that, there 34 of us in here!!

over a year ago

brecon

And, knowing what it can be like on here, I thought I would post this disclaimer.

I aint mocking the truly afflicted, just myself. Mental illness is not a joke, its a sentence.

By *im53Man
over a year ago

Boldon

i`m here poking around the site looking for some thing to do since my weekend started at 7 this morning got loads of house work but cant be arsed ...lol

over a year ago

"And, knowing what it can be like on here, I thought I would post this disclaimer.

I aint mocking the truly afflicted, just myself. Mental illness is not a joke, its a sentence."

S'okay tuppence...... didn't think you were being cruel at all. xxx

over a year ago

brecon

"And, knowing what it can be like on here, I thought I would post this disclaimer.

I aint mocking the truly afflicted, just myself. Mental illness is not a joke, its a sentence.

"

Tuppence?

over a year ago

Tuppence? "

My apologies.. you are the whole groat!

over a year ago

brecon

Tuppence?

My apologies.. you are the whole groat! "

Confoosed now!!

Is it an insult, or a term of endearment? lol

Martin

Post new Message to Thread