Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Fake Tan!

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Why does it have to smell so bad...eeeururgh!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Coz it's fake bake and made from Rhino Poo

By *ensual temptressWoman
over a year ago

Southampton

they dont have to . i use broze ambtion fake dont bake and just smells of coconut moisturiser ...yummy !!! plus lovely colour with using it

over a year ago

Oooh I might give that one a whirl, where do you get yours from? I normally use st tropez x

over a year ago

I've always used St Tropez and it never smells bad when I use it. I never get that chemical fake tan smell like you do with cheaper fake tan products like L'Oreal. I use Fake Bake too and again I never have that awful fake tan smell.

I always tend to find that anything sold for around a tenner a bottle will have that awful chemical smell but anything priced in the £30-£40 a bottle market doesn't. I like products that go on like mud and then shower off.

over a year ago

St Tropez is not as bad as some of the ones I have tried in the past, I just can't stand the sickly sweet smell!

Worth it though...all washed off and I am now a bronzed beauty...lol, if only it was that easy x

over a year ago

ive tried them all and i swear my st mortiz its a cheap product and was very wary but its fabulous no smell lush colour and its available in mousse ,cream and spray best bargain ive ever had...

over a year ago

Oh I shall try out that St Moritz one.

Yes the St Tropez is quite sweet smelling, I thought you meant the chemical smell from cheap fake tans the day after you apply them.

I guess its similar to perfumes in that it can smell different on other people. I have usually found the more expensive the fake tan, the less chemical smell. The worst day after smelling one for me is that Johnsons tinted moisturiser with fake tan included, sun something or other. The smell from that on me the day after application is vile

over a year ago

its only £2.79 or something like that,i was very wary as its cheap but like i say used all the fake tans and this is the best,use it everyday its lush...try it not as if your losing a fortune and id say the mousse is better and use a glove to apply it plus it doesnt need washing off ...its my prfect tan in a bottle hahahah

over a year ago

Ooh yeah that Johnsons one is awful, the Dove one is the same too so steer clear from them now.

I have tried that St Moritz before and don't rate it to be honest...as soon as I have a shower most of it washes off, I prefer mine to last a bit longer than that x

over a year ago

i use it everyday so it builds up....never go anywhere without it on.....and have always been asked wheee ive been on hols..so must be good ..but everyone doesnt like same thing trail and error like with most things...x

over a year ago

I do think ladys look nice with a glow and a tan gives you that ... I am dark skin have a tan most the year . My mums dark so that help and when i go in the sun i am like a black lady at times ok brown. lol If i have white bits from holidays i get that dark fake Bake but theres some good ones that dont cost so much now on the market.

over a year ago

I offer spray tans from Sienna-X which is a great brand, smells like either coconut or watermelon depending on the strength/type of the tan. and they look fab and last for ages. so if your near me, feel free to give me a shout but if your not i would look for your nearest sienna tanner and try that if you hate the smell and want a good result.

over a year ago

i think it all smells like piss and leaves tide marks nothink worse after a great fuck to find your bed looking like a pottery class and a wiff of piss in the air

over a year ago

"i think it all smells like piss and leaves tide marks nothink worse after a great fuck to find your bed looking like a pottery class and a wiff of piss in the air "
well its better looking taned then white like you see a ghost and i can tell you my fake back dont smell of nothing when i have that on , lol my mums not English so i am dark , lol

over a year ago

it doesnt smell of piss and if washed off properly there arn't any marks on the bed!!

Its nice to have a bit of colour instead of looking half dead being so pale which I do!

xx

over a year ago

"it doesnt smell of piss and if washed off properly there arn't any marks on the bed!!

Its nice to have a bit of colour instead of looking half dead being so pale which I do!

xx"

not found one that smell of that . lol maybe it was piss she had wet the bed , lol

over a year ago

I use Fake Bake or St Tropez and I do put it on in the evening and go in the shower in the morning to wash the excess off, but it does go on like mud and overnight it does come off on the bed. I put old sheets on when I've put my tan on for that evening.

When its washed off the next morning I don't have any streaks, don't have any chemical smells at all and it doesn't come off on the sheets thereafter.

Its only cheap fake tan that tends to stain sheets continually, streak and smell of chemicals, which is why I always prefer to pay for an expensive brand.

I hate seeing women with streaky tans and they have it all thickly on their ankles, their elbows and around their fingernails. There is a technique to putting it on. I always extra moisturise my ankles, elbows, knees etc and I pat off the excess from those areas

over a year ago

Always makes me laugh when girls have to wear gloves because they have black hands

over a year ago

"it doesnt smell of piss and if washed off properly there arn't any marks on the bed!!

xx not found one that smell of that . lol maybe it was piss she had wet the bed , lol"

lol!!

over a year ago

awfull smell

looked like umpah lumpah

over a year ago

"awfull smell

looked like umpah lumpah"

well its must be one i have never come across ... never found one to smell bad or make people look like that , lol

Post new Message to Thread