Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

embarrassing bodies

Jump to newest

By *uxsman OP   Man
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

watched this program the other week, and there was this woman who was too embarrassed to go to the doctors about a bit of skin on her anal, so she decides to see the docs on tv and 5 million viewers see her arse, cant work that one out!

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

anything for a bit of fame lol

By *inaTitzTV/TS
over a year ago

Titz Towers, North Notts

I'm surprised that they haven't had someone go on and try to sing a song of their own composition during the consultation, or start doing magic tricks.

Be a surprise if he was examining the flap of skinon her bum and a rabbit popped out.

over a year ago

There are a few on here good job they have photoshop

over a year ago

"watched this program the other week, and there was this woman who was too embarrassed to go to the doctors about a bit of skin on her anal, so she decides to see the docs on tv and 5 million viewers see her arse, cant work that one out! "

lol ive thoght this lots of times about that show

some people go on there and suffer for years because they're to embarrassed to go to the docs then put it on national TV

over a year ago

Kate shouted me and said "Embarrasing Bodies" is on,

I said, "That's OK, I've already got one"

over a year ago

haha on a serious note ive had someting for years ive always wanted to get sorted but been to embarrassed to go to docs about

i wont be going on TV with it tho lol

over a year ago

"haha on a serious note ive had someting for years ive always wanted to get sorted but been to embarrassed to go to docs about

i wont be going on TV with it tho lol"

Cum an show yer uncle Jack

over a year ago

"watched this program the other week, and there was this woman who was too embarrassed to go to the doctors about a bit of skin on her anal, so she decides to see the docs on tv and 5 million viewers see her arse, cant work that one out!

lol ive thoght this lots of times about that show

some people go on there and suffer for years because they're to embarrassed to go to the docs then put it on national TV

"

its either because they doc christian having a good old poke or because they can get it sorted at harley street for free

over a year ago

"haha on a serious note ive had someting for years ive always wanted to get sorted but been to embarrassed to go to docs about

i wont be going on TV with it tho lol"

Don't be embarressed about your mis aligned scrotum, just get it checked

over a year ago

Cum an show yer uncle Jack"

can i sit on your knee first

By *uxsman OP   Man
over a year ago

sutton coldfield

had a great body once, looked like a greek god....more like a buddha now

over a year ago

Cum an show yer uncle Jack

can i sit on your knee first "

Got sumfink a bit arder for yer to sit on

over a year ago

I heard about a woman who went on a program like that who had an operation for a bladder problem, she said she thought it might be helpfull to other women who had the same problem. Only she said she wish she hadnt done it because her teenage son got teased a bit about it at school.

over a year ago

The chance of being on the TV does funny things to people. Some people will do anything for a bit of fame without realising the full consequences.

I remember one guy went on because he said he was suffering from leakage when going for a poo. It was found that he just wasn't cleansing efficiently and nothing medically wrong with him. Who'd dare go on TV and be shown up cos you weren't cleaning your arse properly.

its the same for those 'Who wants to look good naked' shows and Goks makeovers. People are so bothered about their bodies that they will quite freely be plastered over billboards wearing washed out knickers and bras, just so they get a few clothes at the end of it.

I worked with a woman once who applied to go on the look good naked show but was declined. She always made out that she obviously wasn't bad enough to go on but the producers are obviously aware of the level of their capabilities

over a year ago

I agree, why air your washing in public, especially on the telly. As for my body is it embarrassing maybe a little but it's a working progress I could look worse for 38

over a year ago

"The chance of being on the TV does funny things to people. Some people will do anything for a bit of fame without realising the full consequences.

I remember one guy went on because he said he was suffering from leakage when going for a poo. It was found that he just wasn't cleansing efficiently and nothing medically wrong with him. Who'd dare go on TV and be shown up cos you weren't cleaning your arse properly.

its the same for those 'Who wants to look good naked' shows and Goks makeovers. People are so bothered about their bodies that they will quite freely be plastered over billboards wearing washed out knickers and bras, just so they get a few clothes at the end of it.

I worked with a woman once who applied to go on the look good naked show but was declined. She always made out that she obviously wasn't bad enough to go on but the producers are obviously aware of the level of their capabilities "

how can you not clean your arse properly

you just get a wipe and ermmm wipe

dirty t**t

Post new Message to Thread