Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Cocks

Jump to newest

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

OK...I was just in chat and the subject got around to cocks and a man with a 13 and half inch cock.

The women and some men said they like personality and the cock doesn't matter so they don't like profiles with pics of them on.

So do you like cock pics? If so is to check that it is what you want to play with ? Or just for a plain old perve?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I love a good cock pic... pretty ones tho... not ugly fuckers that look like the spawn of Alien.

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Thats huge!!

Obviously I dont like em, but nit a fan of open vagina ones either, however put me in front of one

Vagina that is not cock, is it the same for women that dont like cock pics?

Gonna use that word one more time cos I never really get the chance. Vagina. Am I even spelling it right?

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

lol yes, spelt right.

Ok vaginas too...so I take it you don't like open shots?

over a year ago

We like to see a body shot which includes the cock. Just a close up of a cock is not that helpful.

over a year ago

"Thats huge!!

Obviously I dont like em, but nit a fan of open vagina ones either, however put me in front of one

Gonna use that word one more time cos I never really get the chance. Vagina. Am I even spelling it right? "

Never confused!!

over a year ago

I love cock pictures, just love to perv them lol. Any shape or size, I will always peep

Lp xx

over a year ago

"lol yes, spelt right.

Ok vaginas too...so I take it you don't like open shots?"

Not really, a bit strange since im a total perv with pictures, thus my threads on boobs and bums lol.

But like I say when there in the flesh somethingg takes over and im unsatiable!

x

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

Not a fan of cock pics here, but on the same token not a fan of pussy shots either, but thats just my choice

over a year ago

TBH, Im not keen on close up cock or vaginal shots and took a conscious decision not to have them on my profile (cock shots that is).

Besides, couldnt get the macro function to work when I tried to take a pic of it!

over a year ago

I prefer to see someones face...well to start with lol. I do like a fully nude picture....not overly keen on the close ups but will have a wee perv xxx

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

i dont like cock shots. does nothing for me. i just ignore guys that send me cock pictures. but i think arses gaping open have to be the worst pictures

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yeah it doesn't have to be a close up of a cock...just a cock pic

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"i dont like cock shots. does nothing for me. i just ignore guys that send me cock pictures. but i think arses gaping open have to be the worst pictures"

So you would meet without seeing a cock pic is what I meant ?

over a year ago

"Thats huge!!

Gonna use that word one more time cos I never really get the chance. Vagina. Am I even spelling it right?

Never confused!! "

Hahaha

over a year ago

"i dont like cock shots. does nothing for me. i just ignore guys that send me cock pictures. but i think arses gaping open have to be the worst pictures

So you would meet without seeing a cock pic is what I meant ?"

Yes. I like the element of surprise as you rub a guy thru his pants and that first _iew as the undies slide down over his thighs

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

"i dont like cock shots. does nothing for me. i just ignore guys that send me cock pictures. but i think arses gaping open have to be the worst pictures"

dont like those either, dont really want to see someones "burning ring of fire"

over a year ago

ive got 1 cock pic and its hidden. dont feel the need to upload anymore really

over a year ago

"i dont like cock shots. does nothing for me. i just ignore guys that send me cock pictures. but i think arses gaping open have to be the worst pictures

"

especially when the piles are hanging out !

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

So you would meet without seeing a cock pic is what I meant ?"

yes dont recall ever having asked to see a cock picture before a meet. lol am i the only one

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Yes. I like the element of surprise as you rub a guy thru his pants and that first _iew as the undies slide down over his thighs "

So what if it was a suprise of a two inch tiddler or one that is described like View said way up there ^^^

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

So you would meet without seeing a cock pic is what I meant ?yes dont recall ever having asked to see a cock picture before a meet. lol am i the only one"

Dunno, I am trying to find out

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

[Removed by poster at 09/11/11 16:21:13]

over a year ago

"ive got 1 cock pic and its hidden. dont feel the need to upload anymore really "

oh go on show us ya spoil sport !

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

especially when the piles are hanging out !"

ewww cringes at that thought

over a year ago

Yes. I like the element of surprise as you rub a guy thru his pants and that first _iew as the undies slide down over his thighs

So what if it was a suprise of a two inch tiddler or one that is described like View said way up there ^^^ "

wouldn't bother me either way if i found the guy physically attractive. a big cock is a bonus not a necessity.

over a year ago

Yes. I like the element of surprise as you rub a guy thru his pants and that first _iew as the undies slide down over his thighs "

No. Don't like the element of surprise when you rub a guy thru his pants and still can't find it

By *oantrimcpl2010Couple
over a year ago

Lisburn

So you would meet without seeing a cock pic is what I meant ?yes dont recall ever having asked to see a cock picture before a meet. lol am i the only one"

No ive never asked to see one either

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

You see that I find hard to believe...a 2 inch cock isn't going to hit any spots wether they are attractive or not....just the same as a cock attached to a cock isn't going to be hitting any spots wether they are attractive or not.

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

No. Don't like the element of surprise when you rub a guy thru his pants and still can't find it "

lol my point too

over a year ago

No. Don't like the element of surprise when you rub a guy thru his pants and still can't find it

lol my point too"

ur all size queens ya buggers !

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

PS I asked the question for size and / or look of the cock.

over a year ago

"You see that I find hard to believe...a 2 inch cock isn't going to hit any spots wether they are attractive or not....just the same as a cock attached to a cock isn't going to be hitting any spots wether they are attractive or not."

see, i guess that may be the difference, cos i am not looking to be penetrated so it makes no odds to me

it's just like having a snack size finger o'fudge as opposed to a full one lol

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"You see that I find hard to believe...a 2 inch cock isn't going to hit any spots wether they are attractive or not....just the same as a cock attached to a cock isn't going to be hitting any spots wether they are attractive or not.

see, i guess that may be the difference, cos i am not looking to be penetrated so it makes no odds to me

it's just like having a snack size finger o'fudge as opposed to a full one lol"

lmao

over a year ago

Is it more important to have a big cock than be a good guy/attractive bloke?

Because a lot of the profiles I've read say "Not interested in cock pics" and ask for a face pic.

Is cock size a deal breaker?

over a year ago

Let's face it, Rugby is trying to justify or convince herself that she doesn't want to lust after that 13" wang (but she does really shhh!)

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Let's face it, Rugby is trying to justify or convince herself that she doesn't want to lust after that 13" wang (but she does really shhh!) "

Oh gawd no, my eyes water a lot at a pic of a huge one

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

well ive seen a few cocks in my time and can only think of two tiny ones. first time ive thought about it lol

over a year ago

"Is it more important to have a big cock than be a good guy/attractive bloke?

Because a lot of the profiles I've read say "Not interested in cock pics" and ask for a face pic.

Is cock size a deal breaker? "

It doesn't have to be that big. Just average is fine. Cue discussion about what average means

over a year ago

Obligatory Red Dwarf QotD:

Kryten:

It's hideous! That's the best design they could come up with?

Are you seriously telling me there were choices, and someone said "Ah, there, that's it. That's the shape we're looking for: The last-chicken-in-the-shop look"?

Shakespeare had one? Einstein? Perry Como sang `Memories are Made of This' with one of those stashed in his slacks?

over a year ago

Shaz loves cock pictures and often she will look through people profile's at them

The only time I like to see a cock is when it's in the missus

Tony

over a year ago

"well ive seen a few cocks in my time and can only think of two tiny ones. first time ive thought about it lol"

Just in case : what do you call a tiny one?

over a year ago

"The only time I like to see a cock is when it's in the missus

"

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"Is it more important to have a big cock than be a good guy/attractive bloke?

Is cock size a deal breaker? "

A 13 and a half incher wouldn't be my preference , but a decent looking cock would.

Now obviously the person has to be able to get on with us both too for the chats inbetween the fun and he has to be attractive to me ( Mrs ) but if he is attractive and has a 2 inch cock or one that is off putting to me then yes, the cock would be the deal breaker. It isn't his attractive face that I want to suck

Equally if the man had a great looking cock but was a cock, then that would be a deal breaker too.

over a year ago

each to theor own i dont really like seeing them although i do have one that i keep private .

over a year ago

"Let's face it, Rugby is trying to justify or convince herself that she doesn't want to lust after that 13" wang (but she does really shhh!)

Oh gawd no, my eyes water a lot at a pic of a huge one "

Not just your eyes watering I bet

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

I can't remember ever asking to see a cock pic as a prerequisite for a meet. Maybe I've been lucky cos I've never met up with a 2 inch one (well except when flacid...and that hasn't worried me at all cos they have grown to 5-6 inches when aroused ). My personal preference is for an average length (5-6 inches is fine) with a reasonable girth.

I never understand why anyone is fixated with huge-length cocks ...according to the medics, most vaginas are 3-5 inches deep which will increase to 6 maybe 8 inches when aroused....so unless you're an anal fan.... there's just a lot of wasted inches, and even more so if the woman has had a hysterectomy.

I've only played with a couple of guys who were VWE (over 9 inches.....and to be honest they seemed to think that just because they had a big dick they were brilliant in bed - not necessarily so!!!

So in my mind a big cock doesn't necessarily equate with satisfying sex, although as I don't see penetrative sex as being the be-all and end-all of good sex I will say that it can be very nice to play with a larger than average cock.

over a year ago

"Is cock size a deal breaker?

A 13 and a half incher wouldn't be my preference , but a decent looking cock would.

Now obviously the person has to be able to get on with us both too for the chats inbetween the fun and he has to be attractive to me ( Mrs ) but if he is attractive and has a 2 inch cock or one that is off putting to me then yes, the cock would be the deal breaker. It isn't his attractive face that I want to suck

Equally if the man had a great looking cock but was a cock, then that would be a deal breaker too."

Absolutely. We could have written that

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"OK...I was just in chat and the subject got around to cocks and a man with a 13 and half inch cock.

The women and some men said they like personality and the cock doesn't matter so they don't like profiles with pics of them on.

So do you like cock pics? If so is to check that it is what you want to play with ? Or just for a plain old perve?"

I should never have mentioned the size as it isn't really what I was asking...I am a duh...so will ask this instead.

So do you like cock pics on a profile? If so is to check that it is what you want to play with ? Or just for a plain old perve?

over a year ago

"I can't remember ever asking to see a cock pic as a prerequisite for a meet. Maybe I've been lucky cos I've never met up with a 2 inch one (well except when flacid...and that hasn't worried me at all cos they have grown to 5-6 inches when aroused ). My personal preference is for an average length (5-6 inches is fine) with a reasonable girth.

I never understand why anyone is fixated with huge-length cocks ...according to the medics, most vaginas are 3-5 inches deep which will increase to 6 maybe 8 inches when aroused....so unless you're an anal fan.... there's just a lot of wasted inches, and even more so if the woman has had a hysterectomy.

I've only played with a couple of guys who were VWE (over 9 inches.....and to be honest they seemed to think that just because they had a big dick they were brilliant in bed - not necessarily so!!!

So in my mind a big cock doesn't necessarily equate with satisfying sex, although as I don't see penetrative sex as being the be-all and end-all of good sex I will say that it can be very nice to play with a larger than average cock.

"

There is hope for the moderately hung amongst us then

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I've only played with a couple of guys who were VWE (over 9 inches.....and to be honest they seemed to think that just because they had a big dick they were brilliant in bed - not necessarily so!!!

"

Funnily enough, I have been put off a couple of men ( on another site) who could only talk about their big cocks and the size of it and why we have never got round to meeting a huge cocked man anyway

over a year ago

im on display lol

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

Now now men, don't get all huffy, it isn't a sizest question ( even though I agree I worded the post wrong )

over a year ago

well ruggers, way i see it i got the attention and meets from those who like them...either on my profile page, or ones sent privately(like a face with cock lol)- I pretty much dont draw any attention to cocksize/cockability/ability to satisfy. Suppose I;, happy displaying pics from meets, then people can work out for themselves if they like.

if ur anti-cock pics.....I couldnt give a toss

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 09/11/11 17:12:12]

over a year ago

My vibrator I like to take to meets is massive... soooooooooo, mfm, whatdoya think

x

over a year ago

To answer your question Rugby, yes I like a cock pic. Its not just about size,(though prefer larger than average), but its the main part of the anatomy I'm interested in. I'm not looking to make friends or find apartner, just a sexual experience. With a female, it is the figure, (particularly the breasts), that I'm interested in, so that is what I'd prefer to see.

By *heekychezzaWoman
over a year ago

warrington

Ahhhh...I see what you meant now, lol.

Well if I saw a cock pic and I didn't like the look of it I wouldn't meet them.

I've only once had a meet where the sight of his cock put me off a bit (he seemed to have an unusually long foreskin which hung over the end of his cock (reminded me a bit of the end of an elephants trunk ) but once he was fully aroused it shrank back and looked ok then.

I have to say though, I've seen some fanny pics on here that put me right off

over a year ago

"Ahhhh...I see what you meant now, lol.

Well if I saw a cock pic and I didn't like the look of it I wouldn't meet them.

I've only once had a meet where the sight of his cock put me off a bit (he seemed to have an unusually long foreskin which hung over the end of his cock (reminded me a bit of the end of an elephants trunk ) but once he was fully aroused it shrank back and looked ok then.

I have to say though, I've seen some fanny pics on here that put me right off

"

Me too. Some make me think of road-kill.

over a year ago

"We like to see a body shot which includes the cock. Just a close up of a cock is not that helpful."

aye

over a year ago

"I've only once had a meet where the sight of his cock put me off a bit (he seemed to have an unusually long foreskin which hung over the end of his cock (reminded me a bit of the end of an elephants trunk )"

Can see how some would see that as a big drawback

over a year ago

ooooooooooh a hoodie!

over a year ago

"I've only once had a meet where the sight of his cock put me off a bit (he seemed to have an unusually long foreskin which hung over the end of his cock (reminded me a bit of the end of an elephants trunk )

Can see how some would see that as a big drawback "

Haha!! Thats a good un

By *ENDAROOSCouple
over a year ago

South West London / Surrey

Cock photos don't do anything for me at all.

over a year ago

Cock or fanny pics don't turn me on at all, but sometimes it's good to see a pic ...... I like neatly trimmed or shaven ...... so if they have a bush that needs a strimmer taken to it, then the pics have done me a favour and let me know I'd not be happy to get closer to it.

By *adcowWoman
over a year ago

kirkcaldy

i like pics of the full body done tastefully leaving hints of the cock - tho if said cock is included fine but not the closeup of just the cock

By *vorlongtongueMan
over a year ago

plymouth

i keep my dick shots private, then if requested can send, but full body shots and dick thats a bit more tasteful and appealing i hope!!!!

over a year ago

I like looking at cock pictures, makes me horny. I dont just meet men because i like the look of their cock though. A man contacted me and i liked his face but i thought his cock looked a bit small, only when i met him i liked him and his cock was bigger than it looked in his pictures.

By *weet threesome wifeCouple
over a year ago

Kilrea

bit of both, i cant be bothered lookin at a cock pic were a guy is choking the life outta it to try expand it or takin from below with the thumb right down at the bottom to give a fulse image, but a trophy cock yeak i like to look at it with some thing to gage it by like a sky remote whick is just over 8ins and 2.5 across

over a year ago

I like cock pics and I like to see a pic before a meet is arranged. I prefer a naked pic with the body attached and not just the cock. I probably wouldn't meet a guy if he had a bending over pic with his balls all hanging down. That would put me off.

By *harpDressed ManMan
over a year ago

Here occasionally, but mostly somewhere else

13 what and a half inch cock?

over a year ago

I like to perv at cock pics!

By *ugby 123 OP   Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

"I like cock pics and I like to see a pic before a meet is arranged. I prefer a naked pic with the body attached and not just the cock. I probably wouldn't meet a guy if he had a bending over pic with his balls all hanging down. That would put me off. "

lol at body attached, I had a vision of just a cock running round then

over a year ago

"I like to perv at cock pics! "

boing! ur mails on the way pearly lol x

over a year ago

Theres pics on profiles??

I thought ya just had ta read em xx

over a year ago

I like to see a cock pic on a profile... but not JUST a cock pic. If I don't fancy the face pic I still won't meet them however lovely their cock is

Forum Mod

over a year ago

I have seen some beautiful cock pics on here from guys that have a good imagination and know how to post a pic thats a little different to the norm

over a year ago

I would put my cock pics up but there from the pre shave days and, well I dont think they did me any favours!

x

over a year ago

"I have seen some beautiful cock pics on here from guys that have a good imagination and know how to post a pic thats a little different to the norm "

Do you mean like little (did I say little I meant big, very big, well about average.. well) outfits and stuff on?

A He-man cock outfit!! Oh yes!!

x

over a year ago

"I have seen some beautiful cock pics on here from guys that have a good imagination and know how to post a pic thats a little different to the norm

Do you mean like little (did I say little I meant big, very big, well about average.. well) outfits and stuff on?

x"

oi sheffy - you've got ur arse out for us today, when's the willy pre_iews ?

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"I have seen some beautiful cock pics on here from guys that have a good imagination and know how to post a pic thats a little different to the norm

x"

No but feel free to put some he-man cock pics up

over a year ago

If I saw a guy with a 13" cock I think I'd probably let out an expletive along the lines of "Bugger me!"

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"If I saw a guy with a 13" cock I think I'd probably let out an expletive along the lines of "Bugger me!" "

Tart!

over a year ago

"If I saw a guy with a 13" cock I think I'd probably let out an expletive along the lines of "Bugger me!"

Tart!"

Oh and you wouldn't like to watch huh?

over a year ago

x

oi sheffy - you've got ur arse out for us today, when's the willy pre_iews ?"

Lol when you send me the He-man outfit fella

over a year ago

x

Lol when you send me the He-man outfit fella "

ah go on,

you are amongst friends, we will forgive you a few stray pubeylettes

over a year ago

x

Lol when you send me the He-man outfit fella

ah go on,

you are amongst friends, we will forgive you a few stray pubeylettes "

Haha you had me almost considering it then, but then I went and looked myself!

Nah lol.

Your name implies you like to wank on busses? ha

over a year ago

"You had me almost considering it then, but then I went and looked myself!

Nah lol.

Your name implies you like to wank on busses? ha"

This is a common misconception.

Can I just state for the record that I do not self indulge on buses (or for that matter on any form of public transport)

over a year ago

"well ive seen a few cocks in my time and can only think of two tiny ones. first time ive thought about it lol

Just in case : what do you call a tiny one?"

You know the sausages ya get in a tin for hotdogs?

Now bite off three quarters of it, hold it up....yup, about that size!!!

Have to say, i was never too worried about the size or shape of a cock on meets. But having seen some small ones since being on here (ie. having to ask the guy if he is 'in' yet!!) I am definitely more picky now. So yes I do like to see pics of the goodies before I take it home!!

over a year ago

Nah lol.

Can I just state for the record that I do not self indulge on buses (or for that matter on any form of public transport) "

Oh Bus! Cant believe there are peeps out there who havent seen the inbetweeners!!! (that is where u got ur profile name, i presume??) x

Forum Mod

over a year ago

"If I saw a guy with a 13" cock I think I'd probably let out an expletive along the lines of "Bugger me!"

Tart!

Oh and you wouldn't like to watch huh?"

Hell yes!

over a year ago

Nah lol.

Can I just state for the record that I do not self indulge on buses (or for that matter on any form of public transport)

Oh Bus! Cant believe there are peeps out there who havent seen the inbetweeners!!! (that is where u got ur profile name, i presume??) x"

it is indeed !

over a year ago

Nah lol.

Can I just state for the record that I do not self indulge on buses (or for that matter on any form of public transport) "

Haha you can see my confusion?

x

over a year ago

Tart!

Hell yes! "

Find him and I'll make you get your wish lol

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Tart!

Hell yes!

Find him and I'll make you get your wish lol "

Im on a mission

over a year ago

Do u reckon with a cock that big, when he gets hard he feels faint???

How much blood would that thing divert from the rest of his body?? lol

over a year ago

"Do u reckon with a cock that big, when he gets hard he feels faint???

How much blood would that thing divert from the rest of his body?? lol "

i find that iron tablets help

over a year ago

"Do u reckon with a cock that big, when he gets hard he feels faint???

How much blood would that thing divert from the rest of his body?? lol

i find that iron tablets help "

this is my 5th bottle of bars iron bru....feck me ur right!

changing my name to girdersgagger

over a year ago

Tart!

Hell yes!

Find him and I'll make you get your wish lol

Im on a mission "

Oh goody! I love a win/win situation lol x

over a year ago

To answer the OP, yes I do like Some cock pics, to check what I am getting.

I hate seeing most as avatars.

Some that I have in my fab gallery are "arty", of men with nice bodies, and generally flaccid, but attractive penises (or should it be penii)

And as with some of the posters above, If I see a pic and think,'nice face, shame about the cock', its wasted no ones time and embarrassed no one!

over a year ago

"OK...I was just in chat and the subject got around to cocks and a man with a 13 and half inch cock.

So do you like cock pics? If so is to check that it is what you want to play with ? Or just for a plain old perve?"

i would want to know if someone had 13 and a half inch before i met them, so i could fun a bloody mile lol

i dont mind cock pics so long as they nice

i hate pics of flaccid shriveled cock that are three shades darker than the rest of their body

Post new Message to Thread