Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

I woke up Gay

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Just having a story told me bout an ex rugby playing 19 stone hulk who was totally straight but after a rugby accident, which led to him having a stroke, he woke up gay !

Sorry, but I can't help but be cynical about stuff like this

What's your view ? Do you believe it can happen ?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

there was a story awhile ago, about a women who had a stroke and woke up speaking a different language, one she never knew before. strange

over a year ago

Yeah man. The brains a strange organ, complex and accidents can alter it. So why not!!

Haha I bet his 1st lover got destroyed though!

over a year ago

yes it happens my dad had a bleed on brain and stroke totally diff guy now no hes not gay btw but have researched it and yes it happens.complex and frustrating for the person and the family...so wouldnt be too cynical.

Forum Mod

over a year ago

Well there was a story recently about a woman that woke up from a coma able to speak a different language

Who knows? the brain is very complex and we'll never know its full capabilites

It could of course be a complete load of bollocks

over a year ago

"Yeah man. The brains a strange organ, complex and accidents can alter it. So why not!! Haha I bet his 1st lover got destroyed though!"
He probably did the haka first to get in the mood! lmao

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

"It could of course be a complete load of bollocks "

I think that's exactly what he may be hoping for

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

Seen this story myself and the guy does look sooo different, his whole personae has changed.

There was also the guy who was able to paint and draw when before he had no talent at all

over a year ago

"It could of course be a complete load of bollocks

I think that's exactly what he may be hoping for "

over a year ago

"Yeah man. The brains a strange organ, complex and accidents can alter it. So why not!!

Haha I bet his 1st lover got destroyed though!

He probably did the haka first to get in the mood! lmao "

Haha jesus. I mean I aint gay but woulda loved to have seen that guys face, 19stone!!! Thats heavier than Tyson Fury!!!

over a year ago

i believe it can happen . The brain is a complicated organ and i dont think we fully understand it yet . As for the guy who has had his sexuality changed ...i feel sorry for him and his family . Must be weird and confusing to wake up and be totally different and be a lot to take for them all . Is it a permanent thing though ? who knows . If he got a mrs that must be hard too !! i mean seriously the arguments about make up and fashion are going to brutal .

over a year ago

A cover story for his years of denial maybe?

Then again, many times people have gone to bed and woke up to different feelings (mines usually the feelings of Mrs Artfuls fist in the ribs).

I woke up grumpy once... and bashful and doc, that'll teach them to cook beans for supper

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

"i believe it can happen . The brain is a complicated organ and i dont think we fully understand it yet . As for the guy who has had his sexuality changed ...i feel sorry for him and his family . Must be weird and confusing to wake up and be totally different and be a lot to take for them all . Is it a permanent thing though ? who knows . If he got a mrs that must be hard too !! i mean seriously the arguments about make up and fashion are going to brutal . "

Wasn't married, but did have a fiance and they are now apart and he has a boyfriend

Post new Message to Thread