FabSwingers.com mobile

Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

People slaggling you off with out knowing you.

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

God i have had this for years ... Some make up all sorts of storys about me.. In the past had all sorts of nasty stuff. Why do people do this When dont even know me ? Have you had others slag you of to others and you are told about it? Or is it just me ... I WOULD IN THE PASSED GET SO UP-SET now i dont as know the truth.

(thread closed by moderator)

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

why worry about it. x

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

ps... yes I have been slagged off and yes I have also slagged off others.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i am glad i am not only one get this _iew ... how do you cope ?

Reply privately

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Yes it happens all the time, not worth worrying about, people who do it have nothing better to do.

Reply privately

By *layfullsamMan
over a year ago

Solihull

"God i have had this for years ... Some make up all sorts of storys about me.. In the past had all sorts of nasty stuff. Why do people do this When dont even know me ? Have you had others slag you of to others and you are told about it? Or is it just me ... I WOULD IN THE PASSED GET SO UP-SET now i dont as know the truth."
smile and dont get involved, your sexy gorgeous friendly and funny so who cares what others say, i love ya

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"well i am glad i am not only one get this _iew ... how do you cope ?"

I laugh xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

"well i am glad i am not only one get this _iew ... how do you cope ?

I laugh xx"

well its bad what thay said would you if new name still laugh or mail ? or smile knowing you new the truth ?

Reply privately

over a year ago

Been happening to me a hell of a lot lately.

Making things up, things designed to knock and keep me down, and yeah it has affected me.

But i'll never take it. I'll die on my feet before I live on my knee's.

And ill keep smiling (which is on eof the things about me they hate)

x

Reply privately

over a year ago

Be yourself. For every one person that doesn't like you there are dozens who do. xxx

Reply privately

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

I laugh xxwell its bad what thay said would you if new name still laugh or mail ? or smile knowing you new the truth ?"

Jo a few years ago I would have reacted, not now. I have learned the more you react, the more enjoyment you give them x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"God i have had this for years ... Some make up all sorts of storys about me.. In the past had all sorts of nasty stuff. Why do people do this When dont even know me ? Have you had others slag you of to others and you are told about it? Or is it just me ... I WOULD IN THE PASSED GET SO UP-SET now i dont as know the truth."

I had an old "friend" who came to work at a company i used to work for send me a message telling me to stop slagging her off to people and that she wasnt the person who made me loose my job etc.. but i never said anything like that to anyone.. ( i was the reason i was let go and i can admit that.. i suffered from depression and it caused me to be absent alot so they asked me not to come back)

but someone had been making up stories about me and telling them to someone else who then thought i had been slagging them off.. so i never trust what someone else says when they say someone has been slagging me off.. i just ask the person and if they say they had, cut them out from my life and move on. if not then cut out the person who was telling the lies about them..

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been happening to me a hell of a lot lately.

Making things up, things designed to knock and keep me down, and yeah it has affected me.

x"

i dont under stand people who do this as i would never do nothing like it . So its hard for me to under stand my mum always say i am a soft tuch and need to harden up in her eyes ,

Reply privately

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

[Removed by poster at 08/11/11 21:39:09]

Reply privately

over a year ago

I laugh xxwell its bad what thay said would you if new name still laugh or mail ? or smile knowing you new the truth ?

Jo a few years ago I would have reacted, not now. I have learned the more you react, the more enjoyment you give them x"

and your so right .. you know _iew you and gran say things here that make me see clear .. thankyou x

Reply privately

over a year ago

"Been happening to me a hell of a lot lately.

xi dont under stand people who do this as i would never do nothing like it . So its hard for me to under stand my mum always say i am a soft tuch and need to harden up in her eyes ,"

Nah stay as you are, im sure you can bare your teeth if you really need to, otherwise ask yourself if your happy?

If so let it go and keep smiling. Your smile probably has a better affect than mine.

ill never understand haters. Must take so much effort to keep it up!

x

Reply privately

By *he BananamanMan
over a year ago

WORCESTERSHIRE

sometimes we can be so trusting of other people and that is why it hurts so much to be let down by them!.

Reply privately

over a year ago

I was told once that people who slag you off seldom have anything in their own lives worth talking about!

Live your life and enjoy it. It p**ses them off more!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Lol its happened ta me a couple a times funny cause when i ask fa evidence that they know i talk behind peeps backs and apparently slag folk off they cant produce any and leave the site days after amazin ah and these are peeps that just mail me outta the blue and i have never even heard of pmsl

Some strange folk about dont let it bother ya Jo xx

Reply privately

over a year ago

If its bullying or site related report to admin.

As for the rest, someone once told me, the best revenge is to live well- meaning if you don't give them 'head room', they can't get to you.

Rise above it rather than sinking to their level, it takes less energy, and as the energy expended on that kind of thing is negative, it breeds negativity, so don't waste your wonderful positive energy on it xx

Reply privately

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

"If its bullying or site related report to admin.

As for the rest, someone once told me, the best revenge is to live well- meaning if you don't give them 'head room', they can't get to you.

Rise above it rather than sinking to their level, it takes less energy, and as the energy expended on that kind of thing is negative, it breeds negativity, so don't waste your wonderful positive energy on it xx"

pretty much what i was trying to say and well said to you x

Reply privately

over a year ago

A couple on here were talking about me to a fem they had met... they were telling her all about my marriage break up and how i had blamed the fem of the couple for it.... my ex swung behind my back with them and id nevr known... but did once they had told my mate... the fem they met! its a very small world!

Reply privately

over a year ago

Jo, when people talk about you or make stories up about you, you are having an affect on them.

We all react to certain people and it isn't always in a positive way. Some are so threatened they start a vendetta.

Its difficult to ignore and not react but the best thing is to just carry on being you, don't change. Go on your cam and put on a sexy show for the guys. Post on here with your spellings, you are communicating well, I'd hate it if you started spelling everything correctly, it wouldn't be you, get those boobs out and continue to win the best boobs contest, have all the guys eating out your hand dreaming of a meet with you, regale us with stories of your maldives holidays and your hot tubs and your horses.

Your a beautiful woman, you appear to have all the material things you want and you are a lovely kind and friendly woman.

I can understand envy, I am envious too, but bitterness against someone you don't know, its silliness. I'm sorry to hear you've had trouble like this for a long while.

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i suppose if peops slagged me off they could be right. do i give a shiney shite....nah i dont

my life is full and enriched and i dont care about negativity....onwards and upwards

suppose thats the diff hun, i dont care

Reply privately

over a year ago

well i was so up-set just back from a lovely dinner after a nice day then this mail in my box .. its did knock me for six .. why i had to let it out here ..... thankyou all for taking time to sort my head out here ..

Reply privately

By *ugby 123Couple
Forum Mod

over a year ago

O o O oo

As always the advice would be to report it and let Admin look into it.

Reply privately