Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

serious dilemma

Jump to newest

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

A Moral Dilemma

Here's a dilemma for you... With all your honor and dignity what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water, she is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is -- it's Katie Price !

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her away, forever. You have two options. You can save her or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of Katie Price, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful woman.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By *ouple in LancashireCouple
over a year ago

in Lancashire

very good lol

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Lol.

She'd never drown though. Not with them bhoys to keep her afloat

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

you monkey

everyone knows you use black and white for dramatic shots

only kidding - i'd save her

over a year ago

"A Moral Dilemma

Here's a dilemma for you... With all your honor and dignity what would you do? This test only has one question, but it's a very important one.

Please don't answer it without giving it some serious thought. By giving an honest answer you will be able to test where you stand morally.

The test features an unlikely, completely fictional situation, where you will have to make a decision one way or the other. Remember that your answer needs to be honest, yet spontaneous. Please scroll down slowly and consider each line - this is important for the test to work accurately.

You're in Florida...In Miami, to be exact. There is great chaos going on around you, caused by a hurricane and severe floods. There are huge masses of water all over you. You are a CNN photographer and you are in the middle of this great disaster. The situation is nearly hopeless. You're trying to shoot very impressive photos. There are houses and people floating around you, disappearing into the water. Nature is showing all its destructive power and is ripping everything away with it.

Suddenly you see a woman in the water, she is fighting for her life, trying not to be taken away by the masses of water and mud. You move closer. Somehow the woman looks familiar.

Suddenly you know who it is -- it's Katie Price !

At the same time you notice that the raging waters are about to take her away, forever. You have two options. You can save her or you can take the best photo of your life. So you can save the life of Katie Price, or you can shoot a Pulitzer prize winning photo, a unique photo displaying the death of one of the world's most powerful woman.

And here's the question (please give an honest answer):

Would you select color film, or rather go with the simplicity of classic black and white?

"

LOL. Mate, that's cold!!

By *ushroom7Man
over a year ago

Bradford

perverse

By *etillanteWoman
over a year ago

I'd stick me foot on her head to make sure she drowned lol

over a year ago

[Removed by poster at 08/11/11 21:17:39]

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

I'm sorry? Excuse me? I must've heard you wrong.

Katie Price. One of the worlds most powerful women???

Are you on drugs?

*Her*

over a year ago

Does silicone float?

and for that matter, it's the 21st century. What decent photojournalist is still using film. Use your £10k 40 megapixel camera and use post-processing to create a range of pics in b&w, colour, high dynamic range. the works.

By *layfullsam OP   Man
over a year ago

Solihull

"I'm sorry? Excuse me? I must've heard you wrong.

Katie Price. One of the worlds most powerful women???

Are you on drugs?

*Her* "

she seems to be for half the airhead bimbo teens in this country :P

over a year ago

Black and white.... but the shot wouldn't be great cos you would only be able to see my foot on her head

By *prite128Woman
over a year ago

maidstone

"Does silicone float?

and for that matter, it's the 21st century. What decent photojournalist is still using film. Use your £10k 40 megapixel camera and use post-processing to create a range of pics in b&w, colour, high dynamic range. the works."

aww theres nothing like the thrill of using film at times though... the dark room can be a magical place, all that cross processing, watching the pictures appear - and while you're waiting you make use of your assistant

over a year ago

Black and white. It would be the only classy pic of her in existence!

By *emmefataleWoman
over a year ago

dirtybigbadsgirlville

Now why am i thinking of the Derren Brown The Experiment?

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

i wouldnt recognise katie price without the 5 hours of trowling on the make up she needs first,so would rescue her

Post new Message to Thread