Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Proud of...

Jump to newest

By *phrodite OP   Woman
over a year ago

(She/ her) in Sensualityland

your achievement. Could be today's success or yesterday's - might include qualifications or perhaps that warm feeling of having helped somebody...

What are you pleased with or proud of...?;-)

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

Recently, going back to college (night class) to make a start on getting the qualifications needed to do a degree course in a couple of years time.

By *iewMan
Forum Mod

over a year ago

Angus & Findhorn

"Recently, going back to college (night class) to make a start on getting the qualifications needed to do a degree course in a couple of years time. "

good luck with your studies... it will be worth it x

over a year ago

"

good luck with your studies... it will be worth it x"

Thank you.

Was scary, been nearly 20 years since ive been in any kind of formal education.

But I love it.

By *ouplefunukCouple
over a year ago

North Bristol

I've just got a promotion after being at my current company for only 10 months.

I started contract in Jan, made perm in August and offered promotion in October.

Best thing I ever did was to leave my last company after 5 years.

*Her*

over a year ago

"your achievement. Could be today's success or yesterday's - might include qualifications or perhaps that warm feeling of having helped somebody...

What are you pleased with or proud of...?;-)"

being a shoulder to cry on for a friend who i would have dearly loved to smack round the chops

over a year ago

My children are my greatest achievement and make me proud every day.

over a year ago

I am proud of my Mother and how well she has coped since she lost her husband a year ago this week.

She is inspirational.

over a year ago

I have completely changed the course of my career 3 times and I have achieved the relevant qualifications in order to do this. I rather like change.

And I've brought up two boys who are well mannered, good boys. For someone who didn't know bugger all about babies and how to look after them, I did a bloody good job

over a year ago

myself....in the last 2 years ive totally transformed my life by finally doing what i want after dumping me ex....career wise, loosing weight, sex and having fun. I have went and completed courses at college and independant courses to allow me to start my own therapies business. Its a work in progress but for everthing i accomplish i am proud of myself as would never have been able to do that in my previous relationship.

By *iamondsmiles.Woman
over a year ago

little house on the praire

bringing my son up under difficult times. losing 7 stone in the last year

By *isscheekychopsWoman
over a year ago

The land of grey peas and bacon

In the last 10 years I have changed my life...10 years ago I was rough sleeping on the streets of London... Then I was housed and got into the housing sector. I became the person I have become today through experiences that changed my life. I would not change anything about my life and know that I am me....

over a year ago

When the bus is full i'll always give up my seat for the elderly/infirm/mothers with small kids. Then I don't need a seat because my sense of smug righteousness is so tangible I can sit on it as I tut and shake my head at those who were closer but didn't give up their seat to those that are clearly more in need of it than they are.

over a year ago

Im proud of all my kids but i am specially proud of my middle daughter who struggeled all thro school as she is dyslexic, but none of the teacher in her early years picked up on this and she was just labeled as lazy, i fought tooth and nail to get her help but noone listerned, it wasnt untill she went upto second school and she had been there a while a teather picked up on it and they had me into school, she was 13 at the time so basically had 8 years of being stuck at the back of the class being over looked, soon as it was spotted she got 1 to 1 tuition, stayed on 6th form for two years and now is at uni starting for a degree, and is upto the same standared as everyone else

i feel very proud of her that she has basically learned in 5 years what every other kid has a whole school life time to learn, despite being told all her childhood she was just lazy by the teachers

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

Proud of not being like everyone i grew up with, drugged up heads who live fast shag everyone and owen their own buisness's... Wait maybe i tok the wrong path by getting off the drugs? D'oh... i do wounder sometimes!

grass is always greener onthe other side... unless the otherside is hell of course :O

By *DSRMan
over a year ago

leicester

ohh and i am very very proud of both my sisters for givingme and the rest of my cool family 3 neices to love to bits... may i add wounderful children with hearts of gold

I love my sisters loads x

By *acciWoman
over a year ago

leeds

Im proud of myself for bringing up 5 kids on my own,they have turned into amazin adults. All 5 have a job own home and never been in trouble with the police. And they have all given me wonderful grandchildren

By *emima_puddlefuckCouple
over a year ago

hexham

Was the second week of my level2 counselling course on Monday...it was a big decision not to go back to teaching,but the more i learn,the more i realise this is me.

Post new Message to Thread