Already registered?
Login here

Back to forum list
Back to The Lounge

Foot fetish Norwich

Jump to newest

By (user no longer on site) OP   
over a year ago

Are there any ladies into foot fetish in and around Norwich?

Reply privatelyReply in forumReply +quote

By (user no longer on site)
over a year ago

You’d probably have more luck in shoesbury

over a year ago

over a year ago

Just one of my fantasies.You don't know I have a fetish when you come round or if I come to you? Your shoes are left in the hall. You pop to the loo then when you come back notice your shoes have moved slightly. We then sit and chat and while doing this you keep moving your feet and catch me looking at them. You then put me on the spot and ask why I'm looking at your feet. You say don't worry our little secret but you must do something for me. You say give me a foot rub. As I'm doing that you apologise on how sweaty and smelly they are and I say thats how I like them. You then say do you now... well I want you to lay on the floor while I put my feet on your face and make you sniff them all over. You notice I'm getting hard and want to tease me some more. You tie my hands behind my back so I cant touch you while you smother me with your feet. You move onto the floor and sit beside me and spread your toes and tell me to put my nose between them. While doing this you skip down my shorts and tease me to the edge. As I climax you have my nose between your wriggling toes ensuring all I can smell is your feet. You notice I'm still hard so you take full advantage of me being tied up. As I've already climaxed it will take me a while to cum again. You lower yourself onto me and ride me good and hard until you are totally satisfied.

Post new Message to Thread